Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Balooba

VIP Member
Recap
So Tidge,as she is now affectionately known since she left her not forever home in the dead of night, is living it up in the sitting room of the clinical looking squat adorned with net curtains. It’s so gorgeous, she escapes as often as she can for the weekend in hotels spitting distance away and frequents eateries more than usual.
But if you like pasta then she’s your woman as she can throw this together in the kitchen we never see. She laments not being able to share her kids tantrums and underwear drawers because it deprives her of any content. But tattlers are so pass remarkable she had no choice. Her audience is devastated not witnessing these highlights. Us tattlers though are regularly treated to drunken rants and showing her true knacker side.
Tidge has taken it upon herself to be an advocate of all those who have suffered miscarriages and fertility issues. A noble cause if it wasn’t for the fact all is not as it seems.
We are desperately missing the legs up the stairs shots of old but we were treated to legs akimbo as a coil was inserted.TMI overload.
Family is so important to her and apparently she has seen her family so much over covid which is inkkkkredible as with all the naps and self care she’s some woman for one woman. It’s more inkkkkkkredible because she didn’t show any photos of each visit.
Being a fashion designer and wannabe DJ, our girl launched her longewear that looks like school uniform tracksuits coated in room spray for the MMB experience. Followed swiftly by premium polyester robes but pipped to the post by Ms McGregor launching houseboats coated in perfume spray and adulation from all the instahuns. Not even the karate belts to sleep in could sell for our Tidge so thoughts and prayers are with her at this difficult time.
Our girl is looking pretty malnourished these days and the drinking is taking its toll. But her perfect smile and inkkredible collab are saving the day. The teeth bleaching is sure to fulfill her nutritional needs washed down with plenty of booze.
Life is generally just amaaaaaaszing for Tidge, despite last week filming herself crying in bed. Wonderful things are coming. Maybe styling longewear with karate belts? How to style your outfit for day trips to the High Court as surely you’ll be seen on the news?
Tidge has taken up skipping and cutting booze to weekends only. An admission it was weekday drinking alone.
There was a trip to the cinema with a “friend” she hadn’t seen in ages… an ideal location not to have to listen to the antics of someone on the run.
Plenty of omg my fake hair is so magnificent and fake designer bags on show along with poor quality massively oversized coats. Unless you’re swamped in a completely massive size 14 when you’re a tiny shapeless size 8 maximum, like what’s the point?
we await with so much excitement the High Court Chronicles for the little man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Melissa, if you are reading here, please read up on Conor's many "alleged" sexual assaults. I only say alleged as he has the money required to silence his victims. One of the women he raped was left with some pretty serious injuries, both external and internal 😔 Whatever about mentioning Dee in a positive light, please, please dont say that her thug of a husband is flying the flag for Ireland or that people look up to him. We dont, he is scum.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Tazzie

Chatty Member
On the beautiful child post...

Beautiful to who???

We all dont find the same attributes beautiful.

Thats poor childs personality is so rotten it ruins any hope of anyone finding her beautiful.

Plus her hairs in ribbons. Needs a good 6 inches off to look neat tidy and healthy not the rats tails it is hanging down her back
Clearly I’m no fan of Tidge but to make comments about her child whether she is shown on social media or not is 100% unnecessary.

Reactions: 38

Malone

VIP Member
All fashion designers know each other , come on - tattle can be so nit picky by times 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Livingthedream

Recap
So Tidge,as she is now affectionately known since she left her not forever home in the dead of night, is living it up in the sitting room of the clinical looking squat adorned with net curtains. It’s so gorgeous, she escapes as often as she can for the weekend in hotels spitting distance away and frequents eateries more than usual.
But if you like pasta then she’s your woman as she can throw this together in the kitchen we never see. She laments not being able to share her kids tantrums and underwear drawers because it deprives her of any content. But tattlers are so pass remarkable she had no choice. Her audience is devastated not witnessing these highlights. Us tattlers though are regularly treated to drunken rants and showing her true knacker side.
Tidge has taken it upon herself to be an advocate of all those who have suffered miscarriages and fertility issues. A noble cause if it wasn’t for the fact all is not as it seems.
We are desperately missing the legs up the stairs shots of old but we were treated to legs akimbo as a coil was inserted.TMI overload.
Family is so important to her and apparently she has seen her family so much over covid which is inkkkkredible as with all the naps and self care she’s some woman for one woman. It’s more inkkkkkkredible because she didn’t show any photos of each visit.
Being a fashion designer and wannabe DJ, our girl launched her longewear that looks like school uniform tracksuits coated in room spray for the MMB experience. Followed swiftly by premium polyester robes but pipped to the post by Ms McGregor launching houseboats coated in perfume spray and adulation from all the instahuns. Not even the karate belts to sleep in could sell for our Tidge so thoughts and prayers are with her at this difficult time.
Our girl is looking pretty malnourished these days and the drinking is taking its toll. But her perfect smile and inkkredible collab are saving the day. The teeth bleaching is sure to fulfill her nutritional needs washed down with plenty of booze.
Life is generally just amaaaaaaszing for Tidge, despite last week filming herself crying in bed. Wonderful things are coming. Maybe styling longewear with karate belts? How to style your outfit for day trips to the High Court as surely you’ll be seen on the news?
Tidge has taken up skipping and cutting booze to weekends only. An admission it was weekday drinking alone.
There was a trip to the cinema with a “friend” she hadn’t seen in ages… an ideal location not to have to listen to the antics of someone on the run.
Plenty of omg my fake hair is so magnificent and fake designer bags on show along with poor quality massively oversized coats. Unless you’re swamped in a completely massive size 14 when you’re a tiny shapeless size 8 maximum, like what’s the point?
we await with so much excitement the High Court Chronicles for the little man.
This is everything 👏👏👏👏👏 well done, take a bow

I'm absolutely mortified for you, let's just hope when Hana gets older she never meets the likes of Conor "alleged Rapist" McGregor at a party!!! I can see it know.....

Melissa: "Seif & Hana look at Conor McGregor isn't he great, he is so rich"

Seif: "Was he not accused of multiple sexual assaults"

Melissa: "ignore that Seif he's got lots of money & Wears tacky Gucci clothes"

Hana: "But his gf was pregnant and he was also cheating on her"

Melissa: " Hana that is normal daddy's wife was pregnant & I was dating him at the same time"

#scumbags

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She didn’t fly either class I’d say. Only Hana was pictured in it, so I would say Ahzar’s air-miles covered his and possibly Seif’s seats. She put Hana in to get a picture. Are you telling me she wouldn’t have posted herself and her champagne if she were in business class?Someone who is so desperate to show off? Please. Smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Hair: €1,000
Jewelry: €800
Make up: €300
Baby Botox: €400
Filter stopping halfway down your neck revealing your true age: Priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SozBbz

VIP Member
Yet again, Tidge proves herself to be ignorant in more ways than one.
Conor McGreggor is flying the flag for rapists and thuggery and nothing more. He is no beacon of national pride than the Kinahans or their ilk. Although she probably looks up to them too because they’re rich 🤑

And what sort of fashion designer refers to broderie anglaise as “hole detail”…. Get in the bin Melissa!

I never actually realised Dee Devlin had 1.8 million followers, which is sad/tragic in itself. She’s like the Irish Coleen Rooney, only it’s worse because at least the grannies and prostitutes (and granny prostitutes) that Wayne cheats on her with give their consent. How you can stay and keep living the lifestyle knowing what he gets up to is beyond me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Not_Today_Satan__

Come here I'm not being funny but I never thought about this before. A mammogram on from what I can see are non existant breasts? Honestly how does that work? Surely there's nothing to squash?
Don't be dense. If there's breast tissue, it needs to be checked. Even men can have breast cancer. Cancer, lumps, cysts and any other abnormalities don't care about the size or volume.

Reactions: 29

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
How will we know what culinary delight she’s boiling and stabbing in the pan?!
Which fabulous robe is she wearing tonight?
Which candle will be burning on the side table with the cordless lamp?
Which 143 products is she lashing onto that humongous visage?
Are the legs oiled and swung over the bed?
I can’t even remember what the moss in the bowl looks like 😭
I’m going to have to just go to sleep until this nightmare is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Livingthedream

Ok guys I can't tell u how I know but she DID NOT fly Business Class she never has!!!! She confides in people she shouldn't, especially if she is going to lie about it, have a great day ya"all!!!! A+ for trying though Melissa........

• Haha
Reactions: 28

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I honestly laughed looking at her stories. She didn’t want to say where she was until she had checked out. Tigs hun, you‘re not J Lo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I agree. My home is my haven. Going away is nice on occasion when you need a break but it can be hard work packing everything up. So we will be treated to…. What she wore to bed. Sitting around with the kids. A possible pool trip but she will sit poolside. Azhar acting the clown in a restaurant kids on devices. A token game of cards. All of which would be fine for anyone else I might add. But for Tidge it’s staged purely for the gram like a script
Hope he does the napkin trick, the kids won't see that coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Like I said, I don’t watch her stories but it’s a pack mentality here. Either be a nasty cow 100% of the time or go to another thread. Well done ladies who propose to come from educated backgrounds. You’re not very open minded or open to any other voice than your own.
I really don’t want to be mean here but do you ‘get’ Tattle? If anywhere has a pack mentality, it’s the comments section of people like Tidge’s Insta page. If you aren’t licking her arse then you’re blocked and deleted. It’s literally why Tattle exists. People come here to let off a bit of steam over the absolute bollocks that is the echo chamber of their pages. It’s not a ‘pack’ mentality here and you’ll find that people have said nice things on many threads here. Her son is constantly being praised here and seems like such a mannerly and lovely lad. We’ve said she’d look really lovely if she chopped off the stenno’s and relaxed on the Botox etc.

Tidge is not a nice person and her values are shallow and one dimensional. That’s as plain as day. So a rave thread can be set up to extol her virtues, that’s why people are suggesting you set one up. Be warned though, bring a crossword cos it’ll be quiet….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I thought she signed off from the evil fuckerrrrsss for the weekend on Thursday. She's literally posting every 20 minutes. She's absolutely addicted to Instagram, it's like she can be this whole other person and other life by posting what she wants to look perfect and her best life. But she hates the back lash and what's written here, it's very weird and unhealthy how addicted she is to posting. How many times has she said she's not posting her kids anymore?
You see yes that’s it. She has to post. Because she needs to post what she wants people to see. She is desperate for people to believe she’s living this amazing life. And that she’s rich and happy. She hasn’t a pot to piss in. BROKE. They’ve latched on to the mount falcon crowd now too. Til that bridge is burned also. Keep begging for the freebies hun. Maybe she has the hat on so she can throw it down later to beg.

She is gee-eyed in that post with the mask. She goes to mount falcon drives past her mothers house without visiting, and goes drinking with the owners wife. Stays for free cause she’s too broke to pay so she takes what she can for free, the husband can play golf and she drinks hanging around the lobby half the day etc. the good old standard game of cards are out. Mr. napkin head has been half done by the son. The steak dinner shown that she won’t eat. And the feet walking post. Tomorrow she’ll be dying and we’ll get a low down of the five tans she brought and seven fave creams. Maybe she’ll wash her hair we can see what shampoo and body wash she’s almost out of ….trilogy your up. Pls send her broke ass a new bottle.what else ? ….. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

#AF

Giving out on the one hand about huns not showing her stuff that she sends unsolicited, and then giving an Oscar-style acceptance speech for Dee wearing her robe, on the other 🤔

Dee didn't mention your robe, didn't tag you, didn't showcase it. It was literally under her arse in a snap, a green piece of cloth, hardly identifiable as your brand, to the masses watching. So you literally have no exposure from this, it doesn't raise awareness of your "brand" at all.

Much as I appreciated the boss lady explanation of how social media works for us saps, I think you may want to reconsider how this will benefit your business in any tangible way, cos it won't, it can't, because there is no mention of your brand at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She’s a walking contradiction, claiming to be a perfectionist, yet can’t spell or string a coherent sentence together...doesn’t check facts...claims to hide her kids then shows them...etc etc. The woman is bat shit crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24