Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God did she really put a post about having a fecking mammogram? You don’t wear an ID wristband having a mammogram unless you’re an inpatient. It’s like the FB shite of checking in at A&E, waiting for the “you ok hun?” Please stop woman.

Reactions: 10
I had my latest mammogram only two weeks ago and as usual no wrist band and no gown. Have always undressed in the room the mammogram is done in, and I've been getting them done for years.
Why would anyone state so aggressively that they KNOW people love their product. If they loved them they would tag them. Simple as.

Reactions: 8
There must have been utensils in the new gaff. Not clawing at the food with a fork once. And the salmon looks rank.

Reactions: 5
There must have been utensils in the new gaff. Not clawing at the food with a fork once. And the salmon looks rank.
Was just coming on to say the same. Stabbing food with a fish slice now, how fancy. Why is the sauce always boiling up together with the pasta in the pan? I'd make the sauce, boil the pasta and then everything off the heat just add the pasta to the (non-bubbling) sauce. She's a bleeping liability

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God did she really put a post about having a fecking mammogram? You don’t wear an ID wristband having a mammogram unless you’re an inpatient. It’s like the FB shite of checking in at A&E, waiting for the “you ok hun?” Please stop woman.
Exactly, milks everything for any bit of attention. If she was actually posting to advocate for mammograms rather than attention seeking she wouldn’t have made a comment about it being uncomfortable, wouldn’t that just put someone off? A strong advocate for cervical cancer vaccines in Ireland passed away today and then you have this muppet trying to use a standard procedure/visit to the hospital for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had a non routine mammogram recently in a private hospital as i found a lump and i was given a gown and wrist band on check in.
@Fakebishes my mom has A cup breasts and has regular mammograms. Plates are different sizes on the machine from what i saw the day i was on.

im not a mmb fan by any stretch but the comments now are unreal 😕

Reactions: 14
Come here I'm not being funny but I never thought about this before. A mammogram on from what I can see are non existant breasts? Honestly how does that work? Surely there's nothing to squash?
Don't be dense. If there's breast tissue, it needs to be checked. Even men can have breast cancer. Cancer, lumps, cysts and any other abnormalities don't care about the size or volume.

Reactions: 29
Women with small breasts can’t have mammograms is that what you are saying?? :ROFLMAO: bizarre

Reactions: 11
I’d say Tigs is seething she wasn’t invited to the 007 movie opening - every Z lister was there she didn’t even make the alphabet 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have to laugh at her this morning trying to hide her cheap and nasty hangers that she’s using for her coats in the squat. Fur coat and no knickers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking at sarah ethells stories this morning and you could be forgiven for thinking it was tignams hair she's working on...🧐

Reactions: 1
Can she not buy clothes from anywhere else than zara and H&M her content is so boring you just have to laugh and all that oversized does nothing for her try dress a bit more classy lady 🙄

Reactions: 7
Makes her look like a Scarecrow with all that over sized tit. Dress for your size ffs. It's all to make herself look skinnier and smaller dont you know? Either that she cant read the sizes. She is a dope. The content is dire. And no one needs to know how to wear a bleeping coat. She is thick as tit if she thinks we need to know what we taught our 2 year olds what to do years ago. Put coat on. Button up. Leave the house.

There. I did it for you Tigs. Even on my tea break. Take the rest of the day off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It wouldn't look good for the court cases would it?!! Esp since they are broke and cznt pay their rent!
Sorry I'm lost what's the story with the court cases etc? And why are they in a rented apt??

Reactions: 1
Midnight flit in the night all secretive after the house was targeted and his car was allegedly burnt out. Azhar is being taken to court by the developer of the previous gaff as they owe money cos they didn't pay their bills. That's happening at the minute. Allegedly a bank is suing him too. Could be Bank of Scotland for unpaid loans.

Now living in a rented apartment lovingly referred to here as the "Squat" as Tigs hates it and uses every opportunity to leave as often as possible. But is still pretending to be the Lady of the Manor even though she hasn't a pot to piss in. Hence the manic behaviour and continuous flogging of tat.

Fake life continues as normal. She still hasn't really addressed the move properly. It's a nothing to see here job.

Reactions: 7
FBG was at the James Bond premiere on the red carpet last night. Tidge must be spitting feathers lol.

Reactions: 2
FBG was at the James Bond premiere on the red carpet last night. Tidge must be spitting feathers lol.
If there was a gun to my head I'd have to say to save Tidge and get rid of FBG. Now there is an actual waste of space.
At least Tidge pretends to play shop with her robes. FBG is just scraping the bottom of the influencer barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.