Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of you mean waragainstinstagrammers - no it hasn't updated. I've been looking for Tigs and faces by Disgrace's page. Damned if I'm giving them interaction.
It’s updated now except only showing pics not videos 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s a walking contradiction, claiming to be a perfectionist, yet can’t spell or string a coherent sentence together...doesn’t check facts...claims to hide her kids then shows them...etc etc. The woman is bat tit crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s a walking contradiction, claiming to be a perfectionist, yet can’t spell or string a coherent sentence together...doesn’t check facts...claims to hide her kids then shows them...etc etc. The woman is bat tit crazy.
There is absolutely nothing perfect about her. She’s a train crash

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Perfect and Tidge. Nope. She is actually a nut job in a wig.

That. Is. All.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh the perfectionist thing Is gas. She’s a tit show. She says what she wants the stupid people that follow her to believe. Joy and the likes. She thinks if she keeps saying it people will believe her. Nothing says perfectionist about her. She’s a walking disaster. Anything she does in life is to portray this wealthy perfect lifestyle mom wife business women. Full of tit. Constantly trying to keep up with the O’Connor’s due to her insecurities as a sham. I bet she doesn’t tell azhar any of what’s said here. She says he supports her , tells her they are just jealous, always haters. But she does not tell him what people really say about her and them. He’d lose his head if he knew people were talking about how he left his pregnant wife to hook up with a knacker like her for a cheap blow job in his da’s car lol . She’d never let him know that’s what people think of them. She’ll be the master of her own downfall because she’s fake and can’t be herself. Down to how she speaks. She has the most common accent and louder than any midlands accent I’ve ever heard.get your court hearings and whoever you guys are ripping off this time and tit under control tidge and get that forever home like the gangsters ye are. Perfectionist 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

What in the name of Moses is she on about?!? 🤷🏼‍♀️
No mid week drinking now remember. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Also is she using Angela bassets speech about racism in reference to herself ? I should fuckin hope not. Like how she is good enough and a fighter .omg 🤦🏽‍♀️Shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeh the perfectionist thing Is gas. She’s a tit show. She says what she wants the stupid people that follow her to believe. Joy and the likes. She thinks if she keeps saying it people will believe her. Nothing says perfectionist about her. She’s a walking disaster. Anything she does in life is to portray this wealthy perfect lifestyle mom wife business women. Full of tit. Constantly trying to keep up with the O’Connor’s due to her insecurities as a sham. I bet she doesn’t tell azhar any of what’s said here. She says he supports her , tells her they are just jealous, always haters. But she does not tell him what people really say about her and them. He’d lose his head if he knew people were talking about how he left his pregnant wife to hook up with a knacker like her for a cheap blow job in his da’s car lol . She’d never let him know that’s what people think of them. She’ll be the master of her own downfall because she’s fake and can’t be herself. Down to how she speaks. She has the most common accent and louder than any midlands accent I’ve ever heard.get your court hearings and whoever you guys are ripping off this time and tit under control tidge and get that forever home like the gangsters ye are. Perfectionist 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

No mid week drinking now remember. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Also is she using Angela bassets speech about racism in reference to herself ? I should fuckin hope not. Like how she is good enough and a fighter .omg 🤦🏽‍♀️Shame.
MMB Is now an MMA fighter ala McGregor's adopted new family member.

She needs to close her Insta. Nuts she is.

Reactions: 7
Giving out on the one hand about huns not showing her stuff that she sends unsolicited, and then giving an Oscar-style acceptance speech for Dee wearing her robe, on the other 🤔

Dee didn't mention your robe, didn't tag you, didn't showcase it. It was literally under her arse in a snap, a green piece of cloth, hardly identifiable as your brand, to the masses watching. So you literally have no exposure from this, it doesn't raise awareness of your "brand" at all.

Much as I appreciated the boss lady explanation of how social media works for us saps, I think you may want to reconsider how this will benefit your business in any tangible way, cos it won't, it can't, because there is no mention of your brand at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ever see someone on telly wearing something you own and it feels like ah yes someone else shares my taste. That’s how Tigs felt when she saw Dee and tried to spin it into some boss babe tit

Reactions: 4
If Lisa Jordan had have wanted a purple tracksuit would she not have ordered it months ago??? Tidge flogging the longewear now to everyone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Giving out on the one hand about huns not showing her stuff that she sends unsolicited, and then giving an Oscar-style acceptance speech for Dee wearing her robe, on the other 🤔

Dee didn't mention your robe, didn't tag you, didn't showcase it. It was literally under her arse in a snap, a green piece of cloth, hardly identifiable as your brand, to the masses watching. So you literally have no exposure from this, it doesn't raise awareness of your "brand" at all.

Much as I appreciated the boss lady explanation of how social media works for us saps, I think you may want to reconsider how this will benefit your business in any tangible way, cos it won't, it can't, because there is no mention of your brand at all
Exactly this!

Reactions: 3
This mornings lesson from Tidge….. “all robes are free size, that means one size fits all”

• Haha
This mornings lesson from Tidge….. “all robes are free size, that means one size fits all”
Thank God she explained that one to me or I’d have to google it never having bought clothes myself in the past. But in fact she says the house coats MIGHT go up to a size 18. That’s hardly for all

Reactions: 9
"Let me go through the SIZES with you. They are free size so one size fits all".

Seriously Tigs! Give this jig up ffs. Your marketing and sales skills are ridiculous. You are soo amateur and everyday it shows. No one wants your tat. Stopping flogging shite that no one wants or is remotely interested in.

The fact you owned up to giving it away free hoping Instahuns more popular than you will mention you screams you know the game is bleeping up. Dead horse. Let it RIP.

Tigs. This is for you. For your admired " family"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Coke for lunch 😂😂😂 ffs a healthy superfood salad wouldn’t strip your mouth like a coke would 🤷🏻‍♀️ Is she taking the piss. Dont believe for one second her very big mouth hurts!!!

Why is she putting up “Summer Mood” while wearing a coat and filming leaves on the ground- neither being typically associated with the summer. I know she can be a bit slow to catch on at times…..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.