Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s important to remember she’s human and has dependants at home so we don’t dehumanise her. I personally don’t follow her anymore and don’t see her stories, therefore she doesn’t bug me as much 😃
I think it’s important to remember Tidge is a narcissistic.. I don’t think anyone has dehumanised her… would be great if we could. Children do not define if anyone lives a good or bad life even if they are ‘beautiful’ (why does should that matter) it is how you lead your life and treat others.. something Tidge does not value. Posting Seif on a baby merry go round shows what respect she has for his privacy.

Reactions: 8
Really 🤣🤣 an observation was made when she was in public.
It’s a forum where you can voice your opinion positive or negative. If I want to say something nice I can 🤯that’s my choice.
An observation she storied for all to see. It wasn’t a private moment. So go find your rave thread

Reactions: 1
So what, I don’t agree with one comment and I’ve to leave your thread Regina 🤣

And I dont agree with yours. So we are quits. You will find you are outnumbered by opinions here. So start the rave baby. Night night.

Seriously 😐 what is wrong with you? Can someone not have a different opinion?
Of course. But this is the negative Tigs thread and you aren't of that mind so feel feel to set up your own.

And I dont agree with yours. So we are quits. You will find you are outnumbered by opinions here. So start the rave baby. Night night.

Of course. But this is the negative Tigs thread and you aren't of that mind so feel feel to set up your own.
Start the rave baby - what the actual feck😐

• Haha
So what, I don’t agree with one comment and I’ve to leave your thread Regina 🤣
Tigs thread, not mine love. I'm just dandy!!! Stay as long as you like. But you are in the minority here so good luck.

It’s on her stories actually. So before you comment have your facts straight.
Like I said, I don’t watch her stories but it’s a pack mentality here. Either be a nasty cow 100% of the time or go to another thread. Well done ladies who propose to come from educated backgrounds. You’re not very open minded or open to any other voice than your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like I said, I don’t watch her stories but it’s a pack mentality here. Either be a nasty cow 100% of the time or go to another thread. Well done ladies who propose to come from educated backgrounds. You’re not very open minded or open to any other voice than your own.
If by educated you mean understanding what tattle is and calling out someone who is clearly lost , well yes!

Reactions: 3

@CDG why did you delete some of your post to me? What you hiding?

I stand by all I say but your post #188 has been edited by you but you are happy to copy mine.

Be true at least if you are going to try and justify your opinion. My post if you want to revisit is #185.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
By all means go set up a thread for her in the rave section, you will be able to say nice things about her all you want over there. I can't see it being very popular but who knows.

Reactions: 7
I can’t imagine youd go to a carnival and be a miserable cow like, so of course you observed her being happy. But you know she thinks she’s famous and that she’s being watched, so she’s pretty much acting all the time too. In other news I went to a carnival today too with my family, and managed to not Instagram the tit out of it. I doubt anybody knows I was there lol. I like it that way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I really don’t want to be mean here but do you ‘get’ Tattle? If anywhere has a pack mentality, it’s the comments section of people like Tidge’s Insta page. If you aren’t licking her arse then you’re blocked and deleted. It’s literally why Tattle exists. People come here to let off a bit of steam over the absolute bollocks that is the echo chamber of their pages. It’s not a ‘pack’ mentality here and you’ll find that people have said nice things on many threads here. Her son is constantly being praised here and seems like such a mannerly and lovely lad. We’ve said she’d look really lovely if she chopped off the stenno’s and relaxed on the Botox etc.

Tidge is not a nice person and her values are shallow and one dimensional. That’s as plain as day. So a rave thread can be set up to extol her virtues, that’s why people are suggesting you set one up. Be warned though, bring a crossword cos it’ll be quiet….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On the beautiful child post...

Beautiful to who???

We all dont find the same attributes beautiful.

Thats poor childs personality is so rotten it ruins any hope of anyone finding her beautiful.

Plus her hairs in ribbons. Needs a good 6 inches off to look neat tidy and healthy not the rats tails it is hanging down her back

On the beautiful child post...

Beautiful to who???

We all dont find the same attributes beautiful.

Thats poor childs personality is so rotten it ruins any hope of anyone finding her beautiful.

Plus her hairs in ribbons. Needs a good 6 inches off to look neat tidy and healthy not the rats tails it is hanging down her back
Clearly I’m no fan of Tidge but to make comments about her child whether she is shown on social media or not is 100% unnecessary.

Reactions: 38
Clearly I’m no fan of Tidge but to make comments about her child whether she is shown on social media or not is 100% unnecessary.
Just cos the mother posts them doesn't mean we should dissect them. They are just kids. As someone parenting teens I've always thought Seif appeared a gorgeous sensitive soul. The mother on the other hand . . .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.