Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice that she took down the post with the perfume rstyle link!! I have been reporting all links on Instagram but the next time I am reporting on ASAI it takes longer but fed up of this link. YSTYLE posts several rstyle links every day and each one is always tagged with AF. Tidge thinks advertising rules don’t apply to her
I report her every time she does this. Now I know what that RSTYLE link means to her.

Even a basic permanent happy home is worth 1000 business trips.
This comment is the Win of the thread for me. You are so right. Imagine she has no actual home but dines out on her luxuries. There is so much so sad about that. And whilst I couldn't give a flying duck for her and her awful boyfriend , it's those kids I feel pity for. The way she humiliates Seif is just shocking.

There is no way she flew business. She was prob relegated to the cheap seats with Hana. We would never have heard the end of it if she did.

Stop messaging yourself Tigs. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s actually gas!!!
“Up early for an adventure!!”…….EARLY???? They got there at 1pm. It’s not far from their hotel!! And straight back into bed afterwards.

She’s actually physically not able for any activity at all during the day. That’s why she makes out like she’s soooo busy when in reality that’s 2 hours work for her.

She needs a good dose of reality to hit her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tiggy‘s Travel Agency is now open. Expert advice on all travel and spoofing😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah here. Nobody believes any of it tidge . They did not all fly first class firstly. I’d say there was one business class seat for the boss. She’d blast that tit if they were all in first class. And it’s not that much to fly business on those flights. Secondly, nobody sent her that message NOBODY. she sent that to herself because she wanted to sound like she’s rich but modest 🤣🤣🤣will you ever duck off hahaha. She screams about it when she has a bit going on that costs money. But she pays for nothing. She owns nothing. She’s a holy show going around the place acting the money bags. I’m mortified for her. Maybe if she stopped with the shite holidays for the gram she’d have a house under her arse. The forever home that’s on the way they won’t own either, like the last one she pretended to own. They can’t get a four bedroom semi d in dublin not a hope they own the next house she’ll do up with all the begging and feebies. But by all means pretend you’re all on first class flights 🤣🤣. The air miles the husband gets with all his work trips to China id say are huge. He’s never home. But she doesn’t care… all for the gram. All for the common folks at home and who have abandoned her friendship. She hopes the likes of sabby and pippa are watching. I’m afraid pippas living her best life looking at her new baby not your fake stories hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she flew business class on Etihad she wouldn't have been able to stop herself showing off the business class lounge. But she didn't coz she didn't 😂

Reactions: 21
Ok guys I can't tell u how I know but she DID NOT fly Business Class she never has!!!! She confides in people she shouldn't, especially if she is going to lie about it, have a great day ya"all!!!! A+ for trying though Melissa........

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok guys I can't tell u how I know but she DID NOT fly Business Class she never has!!!! She confides in people she shouldn't, especially if she is going to lie about it, have a great day ya"all!!!! A+ for trying though Melissa........
Haha. Yes. I always know things like this too that I can’t say because I’m afraid she’ll know where it’s coming from 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For fecks sake the travel advice. No different to uploading docs on other airline apps!!! Besides a simple PCR test. No way are there that many questions when all info freely available on web. No one asked

Reactions: 8
For fecks sake the travel advice. No different to uploading docs on other airline apps!!! Besides a simple PCR test. No way are there that many questions when all info freely available on web. No one asked
Not only that. Even if the same questions keep coming in to her. Why keep repeating yourself lol. And answers as if the person asking shouldn’t as she already answered it. Maybe they didn’t know other people asked and by the time you answered the questions your the dumb one that keeps repeating the answers. She’s as thick. I love when she goes on a trip though and acts like she’s so cultured and well travelled. 🤣. She goes to an airport and a resort. She knows nothing about where she except where the shops are.If she didn’t shag the boss in the back of cars and shops she probably would have never even been out of Ireland yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But how did she get the pic of Hana sitting in the seat??🤷‍♀️

Not only that. Even if the same questions keep coming in to her. Why keep repeating yourself lol. And answers as if the person asking shouldn’t as she already answered it. Maybe they didn’t know other people asked and by the time you answered the questions your the dumb one that keeps repeating the answers. She’s as thick. I love when she goes on a trip though and acts like she’s so cultured and well travelled. 🤣. She goes to an airport and a resort. She knows nothing about where she except where the shops are.If she didn’t shag the boss in the back of cars and shops she probably would have never even been out of Ireland yet lol
I love the way you never pull any punches 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You’ve to upload the same info on a ryanair flight to Portugal ffs. Tidge wouldn’t know what travelling is. She’s late to the party escaping the island after covid. We all know how to travel you muppet Tidge.

Very easily, my brother flew to LA in Business Class a few years ago & people from the X Factor were on board & aloud to take pics in Business Class then ushered back to their seats in economy before take off!!!

Ha ha Melissa's Instagram Vs Reality.......... OK hun

43779541-0-image-a-32_1622711442277.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Very easily, my brother flew to LA in Business Class a few years ago & people from the X Factor were on board & aloud to take pics in Business Class then ushered back to their seats in economy before take off!!!
Unless they’re trying to literally get rid of their money like a bunch of gangsters, no one in sound mind would be flying business class right now (long haul on ethiad with children) The economy could go either way in the next two years even the most well off are being cautious. And if they can’t get a mortgage (which we obviously suspect) why not just buy a forever home cash money if you’ve got that much disposable income? It’s very odd.
ive never flown on ethiad but from what I’ve heard from friends their standard seats are almost the equivalent of business class, would be a complete waste of money on children, even myself as I just pass out after a few glasses of vino and let’s be frank, tidgey is likely no different

Reactions: 9
Nice to see Ronnie with his mask under his nose, if there was one place I wouldn’t go breaking the rules it would be there.
Hardly the first time. And hundreds of them flooding out of the mosque run by his family in the height of the pandemic lol. Tigs all over the place with her vaccines. They have zero regard for anything that was going on. Remember she was going on about not being able to see family. Using the pandemic as an excuse. She still doesn’t see them lol. They are so rich you would think they’d take her parents away with them 🤣🤣. Nope cause they are all full of tit.

• Heart
Hope they are on the ground floor because I’d be having a shite attack if that was my daughter that age so close to a balcony railing like that. Thats exactly how horror stories start but she’s there lying in bed hungover recording it. duck me 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Protecting & respecting her children's privacy took a holiday too, did it?? Their faces on full show now again, she just can't help herself, can she

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.