Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a real Rolex 😂😂
I see ronnie must be playing golf all weekend so she got to go with him and gets to sit in the lobby legs sprawled out for the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An update on influencers involved in bullying, harassing and blackmailing.

(this is not to imply that the influencer on this thread is one of the guilty ones, but the topic has come up on here)

Now back on topic :)

Reactions: 4
Squat must be leased out again via air bnb - she’s off again

Reactions: 3
Imagine going away for a(nother) weekend and spending your morning posting about every single product you brought with you......is there a yawn emoji?????
Anyway thought she was signing off for the weekend😂😂

• Haha
Imagine going away for a(nother) weekend and spending your morning posting about every single product you brought with you......is there a yawn emoji?????
Anyway thought she was signing off for the weekend😂😂
She has to keep us evil fuckers entertained 😴😴😴

• Haha
I hope she read that Admins post about us Tattlers and that we are allowed to have opinions about Influencers and their actions. Stick that in your pipe Tigs. We are not TROLLS!!

It may have been asked already - but why does she sit in the back of the car ?
Cos she is so childish :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly think you’re reaching a bit with the hierarchy thing about sitting in the back. On long journeys my son would always be sick, exact same would happen to my sister years ago. I gladly sit in the back rather than clean up pewk

Tagging every single company with her “what I brought away with me” haul. Hoping for big deliveries when she gets home from her bespoke weekend away. The squat must be so grim, she’s never been away more…..

Reactions: 12
I
Honestly think you’re reaching a bit with the hierarchy thing about sitting in the back. On long journeys my son would always be sick, exact same would happen to my sister years ago. I gladly sit in the back rather than clean up pewk

Tagging every single company with her “what I brought away with me” haul. Hoping for big deliveries when she gets home from her bespoke weekend away. The squat must be so grim, she’s never been away more…..
I’m the only one who used that word so I assume this is to me. My post said I HOPE it’s not some hierarchy thing. It happens.
His illness must be a new thing because he use to sit in the back.
Personally I think it’s a thing where the son wants to hang out with his dad because he barely sees him. I’d say he’s sick of hana lol.

She really does hate the new flat. In a hotel nearly every weekend. I couldn’t deal with that. I love being in my own house. Couldn’t get me to leave every weekend to sit in a hotel. Nope.

Reactions: 9
She really does hate the new flat. In a hotel nearly every weekend. I couldn’t deal with that. I love being in my own house. Couldn’t get me to leave every weekend to sit in a hotel. Nope.
I agree. My home is my haven. Going away is nice on occasion when you need a break but it can be hard work packing everything up. So we will be treated to…. What she wore to bed. Sitting around with the kids. A possible pool trip but she will sit poolside. Azhar acting the clown in a restaurant kids on devices. A token game of cards. All of which would be fine for anyone else I might add. But for Tidge it’s staged purely for the gram like a script

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. My home is my haven. Going away is nice on occasion when you need a break but it can be hard work packing everything up. So we will be treated to…. What she wore to bed. Sitting around with the kids. A possible pool trip but she will sit poolside. Azhar acting the clown in a restaurant kids on devices. A token game of cards. All of which would be fine for anyone else I might add. But for Tidge it’s staged purely for the gram like a script
Hope he does the napkin trick, the kids won't see that coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Such a pathetic life she has. That she thinks we are all jealous of. Ya right Tigs. I'm on my own couch in my pjs with glass wine loving life. Shame about yours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.