Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My generous giveaway, what sort of shite is that? Self praise is no praise Tigs!
The fact she even has the tack to praise herself in a giveaway “my generous”.. “look at how charitable I am”....self praise is no praise tigs. I don’t think she’s ever given anything away without it shouting it to the world

Reactions: 10
Was it not supposed to be 5 people wearing her robes? Obviously didn't get 5 pictures of her customers sent in. I'm cringing for her. My generous give away 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she know the film is in French? As if she knew who that director was, she read it on Instagram and jumped on the bandwagon. She can barely speak English.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear. Cakey furry forehead, ridiculous massive lashes, hilarious brows, over lined to duck lips, fake hair. Not even going into the filter that could make a rock look good. Why is there so much deception? She never comes on without the filter, and always cuts off the top of her head/hairline. I think we’re the same age, but i always look at her as being the same age as my mam

Oh dear. Cakey furry forehead, ridiculous massive lashes, hilarious brows, over lined to duck lips, fake hair. Not even going into the filter that could make a rock look good. Why is there so much deception? She never comes on without the filter, and always cuts off the top of her head/hairline. I think we’re the same age, but i always look at her as being the same age as my mam
Forgot the pic😆
6A4A6C6E-8E05-4089-A1FB-31C75ED93EEF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Never without a filter.....ever!!! I get sometimes you may have a bad skin day etc and feel the need for one. But it's not healthy using it all the time. It 100% distorts the image of yourself in your own head. She keeps looking at herself when she speaks, it's not how you look in real life Tignam, it's an altered image and you're doing yourself no favours!
It's very sad really.

Reactions: 8
Hair: €1,000
Jewelry: €800
Make up: €300
Baby Botox: €400
Filter stopping halfway down your neck revealing your true age: Priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Was it not supposed to be 5 people wearing her robes? Obviously didn't get 5 pictures of her customers sent in. I'm cringing for her. My generous give away 🥴
She was literally begging for those pics in the house coats. Had she got them, they’d have been posted by now.

Hair: €1,000
Jewelry: €800
Make up: €300
Baby Botox: €400
Filter stopping halfway down your neck revealing your true age: Priceless
Yes the neck gives her away. You can't fake the neck. She really is pathetic. Where are the 5 pics Tigs? The ones you said you would share. Liar. Again. Her whole life is a bleeping lie. She has the wrinkliest lips I've ever seen on a woman. How is that possible?

Why do the eye brows look completely different with no filter like nothing like she showed yesterday with the filter on

Reactions: 2
Pj's and lounge wear have to be the easiest thing to "design" and I use that term lightly. Oh add t-shirts into that too

There is a reason designers work so hard and spend years before their work is recognized. Its because it isn't easy.

Breaking news folks. For those who don’t know. A 14 day supply is 2 weeks. You heard it from Einstein herself.
In other news, sineadcurvystyle wearing Erin McGregor’s robe on a freebie weekend without Erin having to beg her to post it.

D6735C0B-66E1-4010-89E5-E53E475AF374.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Be sure to have a pen and paper at the ready for anyone looking at tigs stories.. for all us thick’s a 2 week supply of vitamins is 14 days, so glad she clarified that🤣🤣🤣
Also who the hell is going to take vitamin advise from that fake bi&ch! “I like to take care of myself inside and out” “my skin isn’t looking too bad” what the actual fu€k… this one is something else… roll on 5pm, ice rolling around a glass of g&t 🤯🤯

• Haha
She is out today with Faaaaaammmillly. So on the booze already. Filters on of course but showing her rough as a badgers arse. The brows, the brows ffs. Nearly meeting in the middle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.