Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should take off all the Pollyfilla before she puts her eye mask on. God, do we really have to tell her what to do? Every bleeping time!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

Reactions: 1
I thought she signed off from the evil fuckerrrrsss for the weekend on Thursday. She's literally posting every 20 minutes. She's absolutely addicted to Instagram, it's like she can be this whole other person and other life by posting what she wants to look perfect and her best life. But she hates the back lash and what's written here, it's very weird and unhealthy how addicted she is to posting. How many times has she said she's not posting her kids anymore?
You see yes that’s it. She has to post. Because she needs to post what she wants people to see. She is desperate for people to believe she’s living this amazing life. And that she’s rich and happy. She hasn’t a pot to piss in. BROKE. They’ve latched on to the mount falcon crowd now too. Til that bridge is burned also. Keep begging for the freebies hun. Maybe she has the hat on so she can throw it down later to beg.

She is gee-eyed in that post with the mask. She goes to mount falcon drives past her mothers house without visiting, and goes drinking with the owners wife. Stays for free cause she’s too broke to pay so she takes what she can for free, the husband can play golf and she drinks hanging around the lobby half the day etc. the good old standard game of cards are out. Mr. napkin head has been half done by the son. The steak dinner shown that she won’t eat. And the feet walking post. Tomorrow she’ll be dying and we’ll get a low down of the five tans she brought and seven fave creams. Maybe she’ll wash her hair we can see what shampoo and body wash she’s almost out of ….trilogy your up. Pls send her broke ass a new bottle.what else ? ….. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Enniscrone beach, the restaurant she was at was Dillons courtyard in Ballina. Assume she’s at Mount Falcon again.
So funny! My friends were discussing a weekend away together because we have our covid certs and haven’t seen each other as a group pre-covid. One mentioned Mount Falcon and it was a resounding NO because of this fool...just because Tignam had been there. GREAT ADVERTISEMENT MOUNT FALCON!!! You lost a weekend of 16 people 2 day stay.
Oh, and by the way, we have manners.It wasn’t a rowdy hen do, it was 8 couples.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And none of any of us believe her tit. She is all smoke and mirrors. Pure lies. Poor old Tigs. The jig has long been up. She needs to give it up. She just makes herself look more and more stupid everyday. Poor old bleep.

Reactions: 5
You see yes that’s it. She has to post. Because she needs to post what she wants people to see. She is desperate for people to believe she’s living this amazing life. And that she’s rich and happy. She hasn’t a pot to piss in. BROKE. They’ve latched on to the mount falcon crowd now too. Til that bridge is burned also. Keep begging for the freebies hun. Maybe she has the hat on so she can throw it down later to beg.

She is gee-eyed in that post with the mask. She goes to mount falcon drives past her mothers house without visiting, and goes drinking with the owners wife. Stays for free cause she’s too broke to pay so she takes what she can for free, the husband can play golf and she drinks hanging around the lobby half the day etc. the good old standard game of cards are out. Mr. napkin head has been half done by the son. The steak dinner shown that she won’t eat. And the feet walking post. Tomorrow she’ll be dying and we’ll get a low down of the five tans she brought and seven fave creams. Maybe she’ll wash her hair we can see what shampoo and body wash she’s almost out of ….trilogy your up. Pls send her broke ass a new bottle.what else ? ….. 🤔
I mean she posted goodnight earlier and then posted 10 minutes later, she just can't help but post. It's so narcissistic to believe people are hanging on your every move. Like posting what perfume you are wearing "scent of the day".. Ffs, we can't smell it Melissa but it's from house of fraser in Dundrum so that means it's expensive, us peasants can't afford such luxury.

Reactions: 8
I mean she posted goodnight earlier and then posted 10 minutes later, she just can't help but post. It's so narcissistic to believe people are hanging on your every move. Like posting what perfume you are wearing "scent of the day".. Ffs, we can't smell it Melissa but it's from house of fraser in Dundrum so that means it's expensive, us peasants can't afford such luxury.
House of Fraser sells affordable stuff too though? I never understood this obsession with HoF because I shopped there many a time and it’s the same stuff in Arnotts, BT’s and Boots? Anything luxury I can buy online direct from the companies, cheaper and with more freebies?So why are these shops such an obsession with vacuous idiots?! I genuinely cannot understand it.I wonder when she will realise Eight and Bob is an aftershave/ men’s cologne/ man’s fragrance?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HoF has been gone from Dundrum for at least a year ladies.

Maybe you need to take a leaf out out Tiggys book visit the place more often so you can stay up to date 🤣🤣🤣

HoF has been gone from Dundrum for at least a year ladies.

Maybe you need to take a leaf out out Tiggys book visit the place more often so you can stay up to date 🤣🤣🤣
Hof is also owned by Mike Ashley who also owns sports Direct. It’s no surprise the Dundrum store closed as they were losing money on it and Hof has become more like sports direct.

Hof is also owned by Mike Ashley who also owns sports Direct. It’s no surprise the Dundrum store closed as they were losing money on it and Hof has become more like sports direct.
Oh it was dire after the Ashley takeover, he ruined it by turning it into House of Sports Direct. By the end, it was a case of of good riddance to bad rubbish.

Brown Thomas are opening in its place soon enough.

Reactions: 1
So funny! My friends were discussing a weekend away together because we have our covid certs and haven’t seen each other as a group pre-covid. One mentioned Mount Falcon and it was a resounding NO because of this fool...just because Tignam had been there. GREAT ADVERTISEMENT MOUNT FALCON!!! You lost a weekend of 16 people 2 day stay.
Oh, and by the way, we have manners.It wasn’t a rowdy hen do, it was 8 couples.
Yep best to avoid the place, when she stayed there before I messaged them asking does every "paying" guest get the champagne and hamper when they arrive or is that only for (free loading) instagrammers. They passed my details onto Tiggy and she subsequently blocked me😂. Clearly a shady bunch, birds of a feather and all that......

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh it was dire after the Ashley takeover, he ruined it by turning it into House of Sports Direct. By the end, it was a case of of good riddance to bad rubbish.

Brown Thomas are opening in its place soon enough.
Until BT’s have to fold because of China’s market collapsing. Capitalism works Tigster🤣I hope your new forever home has a garden!

Reactions: 3
Yep best to avoid the place, when she stayed there before I messaged them asking does every "paying" guest get the champagne and hamper when they arrive or is that only for (free loading) instagrammers. They passed my details onto Tiggy and she subsequently blocked me😂. Clearly a shady bunch, birds of a feather and all that......
Shady as f. They’ll get a bad reputation doing things like that and hanging around with that crowd. Maybe they should look at everyone else distancing themselves from these two.

House of Fraser sells affordable stuff too though? I never understood this obsession with HoF because I shopped there many a time and it’s the same stuff in Arnotts, BT’s and Boots? Anything luxury I can buy online direct from the companies, cheaper and with more freebies?So why are these shops such an obsession with vacuous idiots?! I genuinely cannot understand it.I wonder when she will realise Eight and Bob is an aftershave/ men’s cologne/ man’s fragrance?😂
Always laugh at this. My husband has this aftershave. Lol. Oh but you know she won’t care she wears dresses backwards. She’s a fashion icon she doesn’t play by the rules. She makes them 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly laughed looking at her stories. She didn’t want to say where she was until she had checked out. Tigs hun, you‘re not J Lo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Shur we all knew where she was!!! We should have told her in case she was confused!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly laughed looking at her stories. She didn’t want to say where she was until she had checked out. Tigs hun, you‘re not J Lo.
It wouldn't look good for the court cases would it?!! Esp since they are broke and cznt pay their rent!

Hi how orrr you awlll. A couple of crackers and grapes for dinner for Swigs and a fishbowl of gin. That's how I stay super slim and wear super over sized clothes such a a size 10. And always spritz myself in eight and Bob.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Il tell you where we are once checked out , she has watched others doing that. She’s copying again. Clown. As if anybody would bleeping follow her. Besides the bailiffs. Who in gods name does she think she is. Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Il tell you where we are once checked out , she has watched others doing that. She’s copying again. Clown. As if anybody would bleeping follow her. Besides the bailiffs. Who in gods name does she think she is. Hilarious
I wonder is that what they said to the old landlords, we’ll tell ye where we are after we do the midnight flit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.