Tignam #14 I got my skipping rope in XL as I wanted oversized

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hack of her. Scary Spice. She is continuing the manic behaviour again this weekend.

Reactions: 4
Volume off for all the family stories….

Bitching about tattle and checking here non stop….

No wonder her family never visits 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello how orrrrrr you aullll? Sundays... No its Saturday actually. Knocking back the cocktails at lunchtime, "family time" but on mute. Volume off. And why does she show her nieces face but covers her own child's face? I'd say there could be a drunken rant later, there was wildness in those eyes and you just know when she has drink on board and records herself taking a swig out of the glass and that cocky look she gives its directed at "the fuckers of the web".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tidgy price is actually hanging out with her mother for once. Of course her mother had to come see her. That’s it now. Her three hours until her next couple of hours at Xmas. Another drive by to throw gifts at them. Freebies no doubt. She must be raging Sabrina wearing LLL pjs and all the others showing off erins. I see joy was the first comment under her post about supplements. As somebody said above as if you’d take vitamin advice from that one. And why does she drag everyone into her bullshit. She doesn’t drink water as I’m sure we all don’t. I don’t take enough vitamins as I’m sure we all dont. Eh speak for yourself hun and drink your gin. The vitamin company a bit off the mark hiring her. As are the spotlight crew when she uses crest lol

Reactions: 7
I genuinely have second hand embarrassment for her today. The poses, the mirror selfies, the excuse to show off her legs by showing us her tights. The need to show us it’s “family time”. Who does she follow for content that makes her think this is normal? I do wonder what other influencers must say of her, I’d say she’s the subject of a few WhatsApp groups

Reactions: 9
Sabrina is in Adare Manor for her bday weekend and seems to be having a ball and making the most of it all. I hate LLL but I'm delighted that she is wearing her PJs. Tigs will be throwing glasses off the wall, were they not buds? She will have spent the day ranting and drinking with her family. Tigs, you need to realise that the Influencers who have the most threads on Tattle have them not because they are the most liked. It's the polar opposite and the Tattlers here see through their shite. So be prepared to see lots more all about you and your toxic fake life.

I hope she is half cut tonight and puts us all to rights!!

@DunnesBag, that's hilarious! So true when you know she doesn't proofread anything. Ignorant and uneducated as hell.

Reactions: 6
Tidgy price is actually hanging out with her mother for once. Of course her mother had to come see her. That’s it now. Her three hours until her next couple of hours at Xmas. Another drive by to throw gifts at them. Freebies no doubt. She must be raging Sabrina wearing LLL pjs and all the others showing off erins. I see joy was the first comment under her post about supplements. As somebody said above as if you’d take vitamin advice from that one. And why does she drag everyone into her bullshit. She doesn’t drink water as I’m sure we all don’t. I don’t take enough vitamins as I’m sure we all dont. Eh speak for yourself hun and drink your gin. The vitamin company a bit off the mark hiring her. As are the spotlight crew when she uses crest lol
Looks like she is trying to call you out HR, by saying she is back to Dublin. Probably making out she went to Tullamore. Why else say that? Unless they met halfway but I don't see Tigs compromise on anything.

Reactions: 1
Ah makes sense now. “Family day” was confirmation day for the child who’s face she shows.suppose she was obligated to make the trip. Did she even go up to her mas house? Azhar didn’t make it I guess.

Looks like she is trying to call you out HR, by saying she is back to Dublin. Probably making out she went to Tullamore. Why else say that? Unless they met halfway but I don't see Tigs compromise on anything.
She was at her nieces confirmation so she did make the trip. Obligated not out of the goodness to see her mother.

Reactions: 5
Well if she went to Tullamore, who was driving? Sincerely hope it was not her considering she was drinking cocktails.
Who is the other woman with her?

She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sabrina is in Adare Manor for her bday weekend and seems to be having a ball and making the most of it all. I hate LLL but I'm delighted that she is wearing her PJs. Tigs will be throwing glasses off the wall, were they not buds? She will have spent the day ranting and drinking with her family. Tigs, you need to realise that the Influencers who have the most threads on Tattle have them not because they are the most liked. It's the polar opposite and the Tattlers here see through their shite. So be prepared to see lots more all about you and your toxic fake life.

I hope she is half cut tonight and puts us all to rights!!

@DunnesBag, that's hilarious! So true when you know she doesn't proofread anything. Ignorant and uneducated as hell.
In fairness Sabrina Hill is also a MASSIVE dose too 🙄

Reactions: 12
Well if she went to Tullamore, who was driving? Sincerely hope it was not her considering she was drinking cocktails.
That's what I was wondering too.
She really is the gift that keeps on giving 🤦🏼‍♀️

In fairness Sabrina Hill is also a MASSIVE dose too 🙄
Is she? I don't know much about her tbh. Only she pops up on my feed every now and then so I get curious. I thought I read here that they were friends. Maybe I got her mixed up with some one else.

Reactions: 1
That's what I was wondering too.

Is she? I don't know much about her tbh. Only she pops up on my feed every now and then so I get curious. I thought I read here that they were friends. Maybe I got her mixed up with some one else.
They’re were according to themselves “besties” at one stage. Sabrina Hill stayed in Tiggy’s house too. Something happened & now neither mention each other at all… watch GrabbySabbys stories you’ll see how much of a dose / pain she is! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 7
They’re were according to themselves “besties” at one stage. Sabrina Hill stayed in Tiggy’s house too. Something happened & now neither mention each other at all… watch GrabbySabbys stories you’ll see how much of a dose / pain she is! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
Ah they were using each other too for followers and freebies. But I’d love to know how it all fell apart. I’m betting something like sabby advertising other robes ans tit that time for pennys it m&s or somewhere. I’d say tidgy price got the huff and unloaded on her. She’s nuts like that. Zero decorum.

Thanks. I might give her a miss as the influencer doses we chat about already give me the rage at times so I won't add another to my list of gobshites. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahzar probably drove and probably visited family while they were in mass. Or would her ladyship have got the train?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.