TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⁴ the¾a!!!!aa!!a!!a!4⁵
I've been watching through a lot of Tiffany's YouTube content over the last week or so. Then realised this thread exists and I'm so glad it does!
As someone mentioned earlier in the comments, she is very odd!

It really does frustrate me how badly she paints The Royal Marsden to be. Our NHS does have problems, of course. But The Marsden is one of the very best cancer hospitals. Has she ever acknowledged how lucky she is to be receiving care and treatment there?

I've recently been referred to The Marsden after receiving my own recent cancer diagnosis. I've nothing but positive things to say about the place. It's been only a short time so far for me, but they have been absolutely amazing and the communication has been excellent.

Also, the way she goes on and on about her surgeon is so weird. I'm surprised that he doesn't have a chaperone with him when he comes to see her. She says far too much about him, she really shouldn't be going on about his health, his kids, what he's doing with his time off etc. I'd be really annoyed if I were him.

I also cannot believe that she once worked as an optometrist. I just don't believe it - she just seems far too immature and weird. Even in her pre-cancer videos she was like this. Imagine going to her for an eye test...she'd be giggling whilst telling you it's complicated and hectic. Maybe she did work in an opticians - but definitely not as an optometrist.

Lastly, Matt! He seems to get a lot of praise in the YouTube comments, really not sure why? Maybe I've missed something? And what's his obsession with his crappy car snacks. I know he should be able to eat what he likes, but maybe not so much in front of Tiffany. He should be trying to set a better example and encouraging her to eat better. I feel like she'd listen more to what he says, than her Mother and sister, who do seem to try.
great point. its crossing boundaries.

Reactions: 4
If anybody could start a new thread that would be great. Previous post from me contained some title suggestions.

Reactions: 3
I found a few sensible comments:
This is exactly how I was feeling, I just got some relief by finding this thread.
I really did care about her for months, she'd cross my mind at the most random times.
I think it's so unfair how she toys with our emotions and confuses us, then scolds us for voicing our concerns and questions in the next video.
If she's really so bothered by the comments/questions she should reformat but to longer content, it makes the most sense. But of course. She won't. It's all about views, clickbait and money. She really doesn't care about our feelings unless we're praying and leaving hearts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread titles suggestions to go after Tiffany 6:

TiffanyTwitters
Tiffany - We Need an Epiphany
TiffanySinks
TiffanyMinx
Well I'm certainly not going to recommend any title my last recommendation for this thread was actually used and caused a tit storm but I stayed out of if because I'm just as fine with no "fun" title.
:cautious:

I found a few sensible comments:
I don't get why people have to announce their departure, just leave.

Tiffany's Tyranny
that is perfect. Tiffany's Tantrum lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been watching through a lot of Tiffany's YouTube content over the last week or so. Then realised this thread exists and I'm so glad it does!
As someone mentioned earlier in the comments, she is very odd!

It really does frustrate me how badly she paints The Royal Marsden to be. Our NHS does have problems, of course. But The Marsden is one of the very best cancer hospitals. Has she ever acknowledged how lucky she is to be receiving care and treatment there?

I've recently been referred to The Marsden after receiving my own recent cancer diagnosis. I've nothing but positive things to say about the place. It's been only a short time so far for me, but they have been absolutely amazing and the communication has been excellent.

Also, the way she goes on and on about her surgeon is so weird. I'm surprised that he doesn't have a chaperone with him when he comes to see her. She says far too much about him, she really shouldn't be going on about his health, his kids, what he's doing with his time off etc. I'd be really annoyed if I were him.

I also cannot believe that she once worked as an optometrist. I just don't believe it - she just seems far too immature and weird. Even in her pre-cancer videos she was like this. Imagine going to her for an eye test...she'd be giggling whilst telling you it's complicated and hectic. Maybe she did work in an opticians - but definitely not as an optometrist.

Lastly, Matt! He seems to get a lot of praise in the YouTube comments, really not sure why? Maybe I've missed something? And what's his obsession with his crappy car snacks. I know he should be able to eat what he likes, but maybe not so much in front of Tiffany. He should be trying to set a better example and encouraging her to eat better. I feel like she'd listen more to what he says, than her Mother and sister, who do seem to try.
Imagine going to her for an eye test...she'd be giggling whilst telling you it's complicated and hectic.
🤣
This killed me and yes I can very much imagine her behaving like that.
I also cannot imagine that anyone hired her let alone allowed her to have contact with actual patients. She cannot explain the very basic information about a cancer that she had over a year and should really know all about it by now. She was confused about her own stage just recently and still does not seem to understand what a T4B tumour means. How can she help and give ADVISE to other people??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great - I haven't a clue how to set up a new thread though so please could somebody else do it? Thank you.
I kind of know how to do it but each one I’ve done one I’ve got something wrong. Plus, there were issues over names for TiffanyThinks on the last one I did and a mod changed it to what it is now.
So I’m happy to do it, simply as TiffanyThinks #6 or leave it to someone who knows the rules.

Done.

if anyone wants a different one, feel free to ignore this and start another.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.