TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking that it might be a very difficult time for Tiffany when reality sets in, and maybe, just maybe, she will have an epiphany about what role YT is playing in the dynamics of her illness and hopeful recovery. And that is going to be no small or easy task. She will be doing too much internal work to have time for making a video. It would be nice, if that is the case, that she just give us a short announcement to that effect. Idk. Just a thought I had.
JMO, but I don't think that she'll stop uploading. The last 2 or 3? videos were edited and uploaded after her surgery so she clearly has time and is still well enough to do that. Of course, she could get very ill again, she could have an epiphany like you said, she could have found out some news she had no choice but to hear and decide YT isn't worth her time, but my bet is YT views and clicks are what drive her to do it. But anything is possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
...or she doesn't want to share bad news from all the tests and biopsies on YT...

I know I'd have a difficult time. You think you've created a persona, and everyone constantly tells you how wonderful and brave you are. I think it creates an environment where it becomes harder and harder to be real and be honest about everything that's going on.

She left YT for a year when her last relationship broke up.

Reactions: 10
Just thinking that it might be a very difficult time for Tiffany when reality sets in, and maybe, just maybe, she will have an epiphany about what role YT is playing in the dynamics of her illness and hopeful recovery. And that is going to be no small or easy task. She will be doing too much internal work to have time for making a video. It would be nice, if that is the case, that she just give us a short announcement to that effect. Idk. Just a thought I had.
She kind of said in the last video that she was thinking about taking a break from YT but AFTER the results, didn’t she ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am quite sure we will have a video later as she would have filmed most of it a good while ago and we were promised this one, along with Thursdays update, to let us know why she had been crying 😢

Reactions: 8
She kind of said in the last video that she was thinking about taking a break from YT but AFTER the results, didn’t she ?
Or, if it was good news and virtually no new appointments for several more weeks again, it might be good for her to forego the active filming of her life, and just do a once a week "Tea" of her reflections, or if anything of significance occurs in her cancer journey.

It might be a nice break to give herself and her family, change her focus to wellbeing and plans for moving forward.

I am quite sure we will have a video later as she would have filmed most of it a good while ago and we were promised this one, along with Thursdays update, to let us know why she had been crying 😢
I wonder if it must be hard sometimes, with such a lag, to continue to live in the past? She's clearly doing much better already, having edited and posted and responded multiple times in the past week since her biopsies.

If DivineMystic is missing...is anybody else willing to self flagellate and provide a summary for those of us putting distance between our own mental wellbeing and her channel? 🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Or, if it was good news and virtually no new appointments for several more weeks again, it might be good for her to forego the active filming of her life, and just do a once a week "Tea" of her reflections, or if anything of significance occurs in her cancer journey.

It might be a nice break to give herself and her family, change her focus to wellbeing and plans for moving forward.

I wonder if it must be hard sometimes, with such a lag, to continue to live in the past? She's clearly doing much better already, having edited and posted and responded multiple times in the past week since her biopsies.

If DivineMystic is missing...is anybody else willing to self flagellate and provide a summary for those of us putting distance between our own mental wellbeing and her channel? 🙏
no new video so far.

...or she doesn't want to share bad news from all the tests and biopsies on YT...

I know I'd have a difficult time. You think you've created a persona, and everyone constantly tells you how wonderful and brave you are. I think it creates an environment where it becomes harder and harder to be real and be honest about everything that's going on.

She left YT for a year when her last relationship broke up.
I think that's because she started dating Matt and he didn't like social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This becomes quite disgusting how she plays her audience. Like people said, there will not be any news. Or just one snippet.

Reactions: 11
oh boy I'm sure the dramatic thumbnail is not representative of the actual content.
I said in the last thread she never mentioned biopsy. Well let me go watch this DISASTAH!
The surgeon couldn’t perform the biopsy because he couldn’t access to the area …

• Wow
The surgeon couldn’t perform the biopsy because he couldn’t access to the area …
Hasn't she prepped? Or is it something else more sinister? And this time no kissing hands of the surgeon, but a big cuddle. :sick: But the enigma is not solved why exactly the biopsy hasn't been taken.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does she say why? As in was it down to scar tissue to tumour? Or as normal nothing?

Amma really isn't helping, she said maybe they couldn't take a biopsy because there was no tumour there. 😐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
"What if there's no tumour anymore? Like there's nothing to biopsy? Let's think positively. I'm obviously gonna still push the surgeon to do it, just to be sure. But yeah, there's a posibility. Everything's gone. Everything's disappeared. Everything's worked."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
"What if there's no tumour anymore? Like there's nothing to biopsy? Let's think positively. I'm obviously gonna still push the surgeon to do it, just to be sure. But yeah, there's a posibility. Everything's gone. Everything's disappeared. Everything's worked."
She’s in cuckoo land

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I think she's lost the plot. She needs to see that psych ASAP.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.