TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at Romee Dussenbroek who vlogs her cancer journey the way it should be done and has about the same amount of subs.
Nowhere does she gets the amount of thumbs down as T does...T is truly in denial.
She doesn't sell merchandises nor pretend to be sleeping on a hospital bed nor cries and moan for views. I truly cannot stand watching her shenanigans anymore.
I checked her tick tock, it's even worse. You see more of her true color. I feel sad for Amma who had to endure it all everyday. I wonder if Matt will stick around til the end.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched a few of her tiktoks and I deeply regret it.
Honestly, I thought tik tok was for teenagers or college students during a 'phase' (sorry if there are tik tokkers here)
I really have no respect or patience for fully grown adults plastering themselves all over social media
(unless they are in show business or something) - as it seems like such a self-absorbed obsession...narcissistic, even?
But then to have this critically ill person do this, with her contact info available for 'business' inquiries is just unimaginable. What does business
or money matter when things are so dire the way they are....just don't get her at all at this point.

I checked her tick tock, it's even worse. You see more of her true color. I feel sad for Amma who had to endure it all everyday. I wonder if Matt will stick around til the end.
I think at a certain point her obsession with social media will turn Matt away. He has put up with her constant over-exposure so far but I think there will come a breaking point, since there's only so much a normal person can take. If they ever break up it won't be the disease that makes him go but the social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If you look at Romee Dussenbroek who vlogs her cancer journey the way it should be done and has about the same amount of subs.
Nowhere does she gets the amount of thumbs down as T does...T is truly in denial.
She doesn't sell merchandises nor pretend to be sleeping on a hospital bed nor cries and moan for views. I truly cannot stand watching her shenanigans anymore.
I also feel sorry for Amma who has to wear her WGT shirt every time she drives T to hospital. I guess T won’t let her wear any other top. Not that we wish for this to happen, but what if her situation turns bad and she doesn’t get this (make it), do they throw away all the WGT clothing and stop the WGT clothing line? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I've been wondering about T "playing" a game of Let's Pretend, like a little girl, but in a crazy way. I'm pretty sure she's in denial. Maybe she can really only take sustenance from those liquid mix old/sick folks things ("Ensure" we have here in my country, not sure what else is where). So then to show her Journey with Cancer Life in the best light, she has little "mmm yummy" bites of solids.

I think in some way she justifies to herself all the batshit crazy "confusion" that then earns clickbait $$. It's in a different compartment. As people have said, she's drugged up too. But ...

Oh also, Darling not being there, I might well be wrong here, but I don't think it was a big family occasion for him, as far as I remember it was just an ordinary holiday?

Why am I so unable to look away from all this? ( Rhetorical question really.)

Just watched some of her ticktock stuff. She's nuts and not in a nice way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Not only is she a bad lipsyncer, but I find her TikToks just plain weird. The one where she is sitting on the edge of the hospital bed and she repeats her legs swinging is creepy to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I've been wondering about T "playing" a game of Let's Pretend, like a little girl, but in a crazy way. I'm pretty sure she's in denial. Maybe she can really only take sustenance from those liquid mix old/sick folks things ("Ensure" we have here in my country, not sure what else is where). So then to show her Journey with Cancer Life in the best light, she has little "mmm yummy" bites of solids.

I think in some way she justifies to herself all the batshit crazy "confusion" that then earns clickbait $$. It's in a different compartment. As people have said, she's drugged up too. But ...

Oh also, Darling not being there, I might well be wrong here, but I don't think it was a big family occasion for him, as far as I remember it was just an ordinary holiday?

Why am I so unable to look away from all this? ( Rhetorical question really.)

Just watched some of her ticktock stuff. She's nuts and not in a nice way.

Nuts [] is right! Capital N.

Not only is she a bad lipsyncer, but I find her TikToks just plain weird. The one where she is sitting on the edge of the hospital bed and she repeats her legs swinging is creepy to me.
Yes, that one bothered me a lot too, I’m not sure why. She has it on her Instagram as well. I don’t like her TikToks either. I remember in one of her videos, she said some of her viewers might not care for her TikToks. She said she makes them so that she doesn’t have to be so serious all the time.

Reactions: 8
I think the new surgeon who did her biopsy is not so handsome🥸 coz she didn’t say she kissed his hand💋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Nuts [] is right! Capital N.
I know what you mean about not being able to look away it’s like opening a bag of M&ms knowing it’s bad for you but “eating”it anyway. It’s a guilty pleasure for me and i want to see what’s going to happen.
Like bad soap opera. 😂😂I think she knows about this place by now and she responds indirectly in her videos based on some of the things she said. What does “the loving Tiffany family” thinks? Don’t be to hectic or else Tick tick tick 👀

• Haha
New TiffantThinks thread. Carry on chatting …

Mod edit, stop derailing and unnecessarily scaremongering about a title. If you have any concerns report or post in site support rather than keep posting that you don't like title A that says she hookwinks or title B that says she needs a shrink.
oooops I’m fairly new at making new threads. I’ve only made three (I think) so far and every time I’ve got something wrong. I just chose the one with the most votes guys. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think at a certain point her obsession with social media will turn Matt away. He has put up with her constant over-exposure so far but I think there will come a breaking point, since there's only so much a normal person can take. If they ever break up it won't be the disease that makes him go but the social media.
I think if Matt leaves it will be for Tiffany's off-putting personality and behaviour. It's unimaginable to me how anyone can stand her. Matt must truly be in love if he puts up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember in one of her videos, she said some of her viewers might not care for her TikToks. She said she makes them so that she doesn’t have to be so serious all the time.
I seem to remember backlash over their levity and frivolity and I took her statements as an attempt to defend why they were so light and fun in the midst of such serious YT videos.

I don't think she needs to be serious or sad all the time at all, I don't begrudge her joy in her life. I guess I'm just not really understanding the point to them. She may be attempting to be silly, but I just find them strange; maybe that's why they don't seem to be taking off either. She seems to be having a difficult time pulling people onto cross platforms, I notice.

Reactions: 8
I seem to remember backlash over their levity and frivolity and I took her statements as an attempt to defend why they were so light and fun in the midst of such serious YT videos.

I don't think she needs to be serious or sad all the time at all, I don't begrudge her joy in her life. I guess I'm just not really understanding the point to them. She may be attempting to be silly, but I just find them strange; maybe that's why they don't seem to be taking off either. She seems to be having a difficult time pulling people onto cross platforms, I notice.
oooops I’m fairly new at making new threads. I’ve only made three (I think) so far and every time I’ve got something wrong. I just chose the one with the most votes guys. Sorry.
I find her Tick Tock videos especially in her hospital bed... CRINGE AF!! 🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know what you mean about not being able to look away it’s like opening a bag of M&ms knowing it’s bad for you but “eating”it anyway. It’s a guilty pleasure for me and i want to see what’s going to happen.
Like bad soap opera. 😂😂I think she knows about this place by now and she responds indirectly in her videos based on some of the things she said. What does “the loving Tiffany family” thinks? Don’t be to hectic or else Tick tick tick 👀
Yes, I think so too. For example, it looks like she took down the video where they were celebrating her 50K subs. I think it was the video right before the C diff videos. I think it was mentioned on here that it was a little tacky to be celebrating all these new subscribers in light of the whole situation. She probably saw that and removed the video.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's because she's not following anyone else on Tiktok. I really doubt she has a private account there since the main one is fairly small. Tiktok in particular has so many fleeting trends and insider jokes that she needs to be very active on there to keep up. Certain audios are only meant to be used for certain situations, and the same clip posted a few weeks too late will seem out of date and cringy. There are many cancer vloggers on Tiktok as well who use it as their main platform and the quality of their content is extremely high.

I feel like she never consumes other people's content on social media for mental health reasons, which is fair enough as it's probably hard to see healthy people going about their daily life. She only follows a handful of close friends and family. However it also means she never knows what the current trends are, which are particularly relevant for Tiktok. Her own Youtube videos have the same Zoella format for over 10 years including rigid upload days which is quite dated.

Someone in the last thread mentioned covert narcissistic tendencies, which I felt was a bit extreme at the time but with the past few videos it actually makes some things fall into place. There is clearly something about her channel that feels "off" and many people can't put their finger on it plus it's enmeshed with the guilt of not wanting to think badly about someone with a serious illness. However one telltale sign is her effusive thanking and declarations of love toward her TT family. This feels disproportionately over the top but also very effective and carries classic hallmarks of love-bombing. It contributes to the sneaking feeling of manipulation that some people are sensing, but still works extremely well on the majority of viewers. Hence the copious amounts of gushing comments that support everything she says or does, which clearly give her supply. This is also why she's addicted to uploading so often regardless of whether there is sufficient content or not. She knows that whatever content is spun out for each video, her fans will still provide the supply.

The whole convoluted timelines and leaving out information (past surgeries, current results, the staging letter that one oncologist said they'd send) could just be her way of gaslighting the audience after love-bombing them to stay. She knows she can literally post or talk about anything and still receive supply so she's simply enjoying herself in this ideal space she's created. She doesn't need to give those answers because people asking for them will be chased off as haters and that in turn only generates more comments of support = more supply.

For someone who is self-professed quite introverted (you also don't see a lot of friends in her videos) she still loves attention. This is clear in attending all the appointments wearing her own merch which inevitably draws a lot of attention to them, an experience that would be quite mortifying for the average person. She also tends to react very passively aggressively when things happen that don't please her, like people badmouthing Matt or when she feels cornered for using the word cancer in every video title. You can tell she's seething with rage but trying to give an explanation that her followers would applaud her for in the comments. Last but not least, the fact she doesn't follow other accounts on social media could also be the narc tendency to be jealous of others. Granted, she IS in a position where not consuming social media is perfectly justified, but the behaviour is slightly incongruent in the context of her being extremely active with putting out content herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There is clearly something about her channel that feels "off" and many people can't put their finger on it plus it's enmeshed with the guilt of not wanting to think badly about someone with a serious illness.
This is exactly what I struggle with. I've felt like a horrible person from the time I started to feel that something was off after the flogging people got for giving her opinions she asked for on surgery or no surgery.
The cringy-ness of the click baiting, the scenes that look staged (sleeping in hospital while mom filmed), the absolute lack of any real information that most cancer journey vlogs freely share, the confusion over what the diagnosis and staging even is, the YT tricks of getting audience to participate with answering senseless questions, claiming she's not sure of what results are, what doctors mean, doctors are sick and unavailable, or they just don't get back with her, the Merch and affiliate links, (isn't there one for that pan she used to overflow milk? is that why we got that video to try out the new pan and to insert affiliate link?) I could go on but those are just some of the things that feel off to me.
I don't give a crap if she makes money off shirts or selling blue pans, but the sneakiness of all of it made me unsubscribe. Her story haunts me and I was invested in it for about a year so now I just need to see how this plays out but from afar. Her situation truly sucks and I wish her the best but the girl...woman... does need to put the camera down and look around her, maybe see a therapist for guidance in dealing with this, see what it's doing to her mom and family (I just picture her mom filming that shot where she's "sleeping" in hospital...seriously? poor Omma☹

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I fully understood her being in denial/shock for the first few months but it's over a year and many rounds of chemo,radiation and huge amounts of pain later so surely she can't be in denial anymore,she likes people to think she's this naive little girl so they won't see the manipulative 30yr old woman she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's so strange, I'm looking at her past videos and she seems much more genuine and forthcoming then. I can see why I was so desperate for her to make the right decision so she could get well. Something just seems to have "snapped" after the "no surgery" video. She seems like a changed person even...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's so strange, I'm looking at her past videos and she seems much more genuine and forthcoming then. I can see why I was so desperate for her to make the right decision so she could get well. Something just seems to have "snapped" after the "no surgery" video. She seems like a changed person even...
That's exactly how I feel. I wonder if medication plays a role?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.