TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly how I feel. I wonder if medication plays a role?
I feel the same but have no idea why she would have changed so much …
Maybe it’s because of mental health deterioration / knowing that the journey is gonna be in a way easier without the surgery and simultaneously worse without the surgery (poorer and uncertain outcomes) …? Sure morphine probably doesn’t help with denial but she is not on morphine 24/7 I hope … So what (new?) medication would play a role ? I don’t understand why she hadn’t her mental health appointment yet…
Or maybe she has always been like that and was hiding it better and then couldn’t hide it anymore …? I really didn’t understand how she went so suddenly from « I can’t wait for surgery » to « I don’t care if I am stage 3 or 4 I just want to buy shoes and forget everything and block the truth » yes like a changed person … Yes the change happened after the no surgery video …

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I unsubscribed and found this website because I was feeling manipulated, but also sad for TiffanyThinks at the same time and struggling with handling both those feelings at once about someone who may be at the end of her life. I wish there was a way to do a poll to see how many of us here have had that experience. Thx everyone for sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find her 'how ARE you all? Tell me in the comments what you are doing' extremely fake-sounding.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Tiffany replied to this comment on her latest video a few hours ago 👀
I give her a brownie point for using her big words ... she said "complicated" in lieu of hectic.

I think if Matt leaves it will be for Tiffany's off-putting personality and behaviour. It's unimaginable to me how anyone can stand her. Matt must truly be in love if he puts up with it.
She had to let us all know how upset she was with the Darling for not putting away the iron when he was done ironing. Yeah maybe cuz he had to run off TO WORK and it was still hot you twit !!! Put it away yourself. Jeez. I DO wonder what they talk about off camera ... I can't fathom they discuss anything deep like politics or the pandemic, or heck ... even Amma's well-being.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's so strange, I'm looking at her past videos and she seems much more genuine and forthcoming then. I can see why I was so desperate for her to make the right decision so she could get well. Something just seems to have "snapped" after the "no surgery" video. She seems like a changed person even...
It could be medication, as you say, WITWCT :cool:

It could also include the mistaken decision to poll her followers about her surgery decision and the fallout. Suddenly her "fans" were discerning people who had well thought out viewpoints about her situation that interfered with her own over-simplified world view. People having other opinions about her than what she projected? People making her examine what she didn't really want to know? It gave her algorithm a huge bump, but the discussion of her medical care didn't stop!

She tried to call it off after the "12 hour, brutal surgery and my doctor said 6 weeks won't matter so now please respect my decision, thanks for your input" video. But it didn't go back to normal. I think her mental health was affected and Matt and Amma rescued her, influencing the block, delete, tick, tick, tick approach. And I am in no way badmouthing Matt when I say he is probably doing this for her.

He cares nothing about her content/channel. He's not weighing the merits of discussion. He's jusy removing every potential source of distress.

Seems like Matt and Amma are just in it to do whatever makes her days happy, including putting up with the merch and the filming. It is constant, loving, and kind perhaps just a titch grim, as it's clearly not sustainable but that doesn't matter... But maybe I am reading my own experiences into it.

Reactions: 15
She had to let us all know how upset she was with the Darling for not putting away the iron when he was done ironing. Yeah maybe cuz he had to run off TO WORK and it was still hot you twit !!! Put it away yourself. Jeez. I DO wonder what they talk about off camera ... I can't fathom they discuss anything deep like politics or the pandemic, or heck ... even Amma's well-being.
I DO wonder what they talk about off camera ... - I cannot imagine she has anything interesting to say. Ever. She probably talks to him about her shopping. About stuff she ordered and stuff she wants to order. About yoghurt. About fluffy eggs and slippers. His head must be spinning from her repeating everything. And her 'Are you happy darling?' 'But are you happy?' 'But are you cozy?' She probably tells him a lot of mundane stuff like 'I'm just gonna put my jumper on, darling, I'm cold and I want to be cozy.' 'I'm just gonna make myself some peppermint tea, darling.' 'Do you like your tea, darling?' And then before they know it, the day is over and then she repeats the same the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's exactly how I feel. I wonder if medication plays a role?
It is entirely possible she's suffering from "chemo brain", although not sure the condition would persist so long after chemo is finished. Not sure she's demonstrated the symptoms of it, either.

It could be medication, as you say, WITWCT :cool:

It could also include the mistaken decision to poll her followers about her surgery decision and the fallout. Suddenly her "fans" were discerning people who had well thought out viewpoints about her situation that interfered with her own over-simplified world view. People having other opinions about her than what she projected? People making her examine what she didn't really want to know? It gave her algorithm a huge bump, but the discussion of her medical care didn't stop!

She tried to call it off after the "12 hour, brutal surgery and my doctor said 6 weeks won't matter so now please respect my decision, thanks for your input" video. But it didn't go back to normal.
I agree, I think it was a wake up realization to her, that her viewers were populated with some very intelligent people who indeed had a LOT of knowledgeable opinions about her decision to watch & wait versus going straight to surgery. Perhaps that's why she does not give detailed info on her medical status or her doctor's thinking, her audience is not just a bunch of blind supporters, but is interspersed with savvy professionals who know of what they speak in terms of cancer.

That makes some sense why she'd be hesitant to accurately and clearly give the full picture, knowing many might return very discerning comments of which she does not want to receive. She does not want any discussion or opinions, she just wants the blind supporters who want to watch her at all and fawn over her videos, not astute medical commentary.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find her tick rock CRINGE AF!! 🤡
I give her a brownie point for using her big words ... she said "complicated" in lieu of hectic.

She seems to micromanage them both Amma and Matt because it's her place her rule she made that clear many times when she says "cleaning time!!" (like it or not). I think she suffers from OCD too. Everything has to be the way she likes it. She must be a nightmare to live with.

Darling Matt might Gone Darling Matt soon! He's into health and exercise. Imagine coming home to her...The cancer is no fault of hers but the way she's handling it all is bizarre, especially since TICK TOCK. I believe she's copying some of the people she watches but from a ghost account. She just doesn't want us to know. I strongly believe she's here too. Isn't it right Tiff? 👀👁👀👁👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She seems to micromanage them both Amma and Matt because it's her place her rule she made that clear many times when she says "cleaning time!!" (like it or not). I think she suffers from OCD too. Everything has to be the way she likes it. She must be a nightmare to live with.

Darling Matt might Gone Darling Matt soon! He's into health and exercise. Imagine coming home to her...The cancer is no fault of hers but the way she's handling it all is bizarre, especially since TICK TOCK. I believe she's copying some of the people she watches but from a ghost account. She just doesn't want us to know. I strongly believe she's here too. Isn't it right Tiff? 👀👁👀👁👀
Just imagine she would respond to you :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is entirely possible she's suffering from "chemo brain", although not sure the condition would persist so long after chemo is finished. Not sure she's demonstrated the symptoms of it, either.

I agree, I think it was a wake up realization to her, that her viewers were populated with some very intelligent people who indeed had a LOT of knowledgeable opinions about her decision to watch & wait versus going straight to surgery. Perhaps that's why she does not give detailed info on her medical status or her doctor's thinking, her audience is not just a bunch of blind supporters, but is interspersed with savvy professionals who know of what they speak in terms of cancer.

That makes some sense why she'd be hesitant to accurately and clearly give the full picture, knowing many might return very discerning comments of which she does not want to receive. She does not want any discussion or opinions, she just wants the blind supporters who want to watch her at all and fawn over her videos, not astute medical commentary.
She was never very clear though. She always shared the bare minimum and her cancer and tumour was never clear to us. And now she is extra unclear :rolleyes: Yes she is doing it on purpose, partly because she wants to maintain the mystery and 'milk' the cancer as long as possible, partly cause she is not knowledgeable and not interested in her cancer, and partly cause she feels she will be judged on what she says about medical stuff. So she is trying to stay 'safe' and reveal as little as possible whilst feeding us fluff which she is actually interested about.

• Heart
She was never very clear though. She always shared the bare minimum and her cancer and tumour was never clear to us. And now she is extra unclear :rolleyes: Yes she is doing it on purpose, partly because she wants to maintain the mystery and 'milk' the cancer as long as possible, partly cause she is not knowledgeable and not interested in her cancer, and partly cause she feels she will be judged on what she says about medical stuff. So she is trying to stay 'safe' and reveal as little as possible whilst feeding us fluff which she is actually interested about.
Yeah, honestly it's becoming super apparent now that she's doing all 3 of those things- but especially since that video where she asked for our opinions about surgery, she really has held back I feel like. She must have thought, oh sh-t, I didn't realise people we're really that invested that they'd tell me to do something that I'm not really sure about, maybe I should just not bring too much medical stuff into light from now on, so i DON'T get judged like that ever again. It's unsurprising but yeah now we're even more frustrated than ever, because we were mostly drawn to her journey because we're concerned. But we're literally none the wiser the further we go down her journey. We're getting more and more lost. Again, it is her choice at the end of the day to upload/share what she wants but, my gosh, *vigorously squeezes a stress ball*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Narcissistic personality disorder
  • Belief that you're special and more important than others
  • Fantasies about power, success and attractiveness
  • Failure to recognize others' needs and feelings
  • Exaggeration of achievements or talents
  • Expectation of constant praise and admiration
  • Arrogance
  • Unreasonable expectations of favors and advantages, often taking advantage of others
  • Envy of others or belief that others envy you.
From the Mayo Clinic. There are several different types of personality disorders. Most cross over in behaviours. Traits usually get exaggerated during periods of stress, such as illness or loss of some type. Not a diagnosis on my end. Just an observation.

Last edited:
I DO wonder what they talk about off camera ... - I cannot imagine she has anything interesting to say. Ever. She probably talks to him about her shopping. About stuff she ordered and stuff she wants to order. About yoghurt. About fluffy eggs and slippers. His head must be spinning from her repeating everything. And her 'Are you happy darling?' 'But are you happy?' 'But are you cozy?' She probably tells him a lot of mundane stuff like 'I'm just gonna put my jumper on, darling, I'm cold and I want to be cozy.' 'I'm just gonna make myself some peppermint tea, darling.' 'Do you like your tea, darling?' And then before they know it, the day is over and then she repeats the same the next day.
This drove me crazy just reading it coz I can totally imagine it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Narcissistic personality disorder
  • Belief that you're special and more important than others
  • Fantasies about power, success and attractiveness
  • Failure to recognize others' needs and feelings
  • Exaggeration of achievements or talents
  • Expectation of constant praise and admiration
  • Arrogance
  • Unreasonable expectations of favors and advantages, often taking advantage of others
  • Envy of others or belief that others envy you
I had to do a double take then because I thought I was in the NNL forum and this was alluding to her very nicely. LoL

Reactions: 7
Someone said in the last thread that it looks like she have mets in her brain. Her eyes are also not right standing. See thumbnail on YT shorts named cancer pet scan.
I hope she does not have brain mets ... but symptoms of brain mets include: weakness or paralysis on one side of the body, difficulty speaking or remembering common words, angry and/or combative behavior, and confusion. Rectal cancer can metastasize to the brain but it prefers first setting up shop in the liver, lymph nodes and lungs. I wonder if her extreme use of morphine coupled with her high anxiety is contributing to the vomiting and unwell appearance.

I've been watching TT in the beginning but started to feel like she is very disingenuous...then felt bad about feeling that way so stopped watching. Her video came up on my feed so watched again, and it's gotten worse. Then I was curious if I was the only one that felt that she is kind of...off putting and ended up here. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone. Everything about Tiffany feels fake/staged to me. And whether intentionally or unintentionally she is marketing her cancer. And I feel that she is dragging her family into it. You can see they so do not want to be on camera but she is always recording. I get that as a YouTuber you have to do that...but the way she does it just feel icky. And then I feel icky about feeling icky. So stopped watching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.