TiffanyThinks #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks.

the scan results have to be in already so she knows but again is dragging it out.

Does she say why? As in was it down to scar tissue to tumour? Or as normal nothing?
All she said in the video is that the surgeon dialated her but could not get "in there" to get a biopsy. She never explained why or what was blocking him. We can assume its the tumor. idk though.

Reactions: 19
thanks.

the scan results have to be in already so she knows but again is dragging it out.
She also will have been given a clear explanation of why the biopsy wasn't taken and what happens next, unless the surgeon was incompetent, which I doubt. I don't buy 'couldn't reach.' They could reach last time.

What a f*cking mess. I'm genuinely disturbed by her and Amma musing that the treatment might have worked and the tumour has disappeared. She's a very unwell woman, and I don't mean the cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As always she knows more than she tells us. One thing is for sure: she is potraying such a bad image of her surgeons and her medical team.. people will go after her surgeon in the comments once again. I don't believe in half things that come out of Tiffany's mouth. I really liked her and felt for her bur right now I think that she is deliberatly making her cancer journey more complicated and messy then it is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"What if there's no tumour anymore? Like there's nothing to biopsy? Let's think positively. I'm obviously gonna still push the surgeon to do it, just to be sure. But yeah, there's a posibility. Everything's gone. Everything's disappeared. Everything's worked."
My jaw hit the floor at this segment...I just can't.

• Haha
  • Wow
What a f*cking mess. I'm genuinely disturbed by her and Amma musing that the treatment might have worked and the tumour has disappeared. She's a very unwell woman, and I don't mean the cancer.
I let Amma of the hook, because she was loving and caring for T. But with these sayings about no cancer she proves herself to be a very simple woman and not really a help for T.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
As always she knows more than she tells us. One thing is for sure: she is potraying such a bad image of her surgeons and her medical team.. people will go after her surgeon in the comments once again. I don't believe in half things that come out of Tiffany's mouth. I really liked her and felt for her bur right now I think that she is deliberatly making her cancer journey more complicated and messy then it is.
Scanned to the end of that video and was actually quite disturbed by her sobbing in one bit and then the very next bit grinning like the Cheshire...or Surrey...cat.

• Haha
  • Wow
There are so many tells that this is all curated and contrived and inauthentic, which means it has probably been that way from the start, and now angry and disappointed. Give me a break, the airhead act, no possible way, being an optometrist, she is actually this dense and clueless about all things medical. The “anti sickness medication, what’s it called again?” Nurse: “Ondansetron.” Saliiiiiiine instead of saline. Never heard someone with nausea and vomiting draw so much attention to their nausea and vomiting. And give me a fricken break. If you don’t know what’s up with that surgeon by now, that’s ridiculous and all on you! Pick up a phone, use email, walk into the fricken clinic and find him. I feel like we have been sooooo played. I would LOVE to see the counts on that PCA. Wanna bet self dosing is locked out within 15 minutes? Why is she even on morphine all the time. Shouldn’t be, that’s for end stage pain. Here what I have finally come to think. Narcissistic personality or possibly borderline personality disorder coupled with cancer. I can NOT watch or listen to it anymore. What a shame.

Ok I needa watch the rest. I stopped watching when she went on and on about her vomiting with us mostly likely the side effect of the constant morphine, and the constant closeups of her IV hands….now I see that something happened at the end…brb

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just a thought.
Could the reason they didn't collect cancerous cells last time is because they couldn't reach the physical tumour then either?
Would there an option to open her up to get a better sample, or at that stage is it invasive enough to just proceed with the surgery anyway and that's why they're waiting on scan results to decide?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just a thought.
Could the reason they didn't collect cancerous cells last time is because they couldn't reach the physical tumour then either?
Would there an option to open her up to get a better sample, or at that stage is it invasive enough to just proceed with the surgery anyway and that's why they're waiting on scan results to decide?
Does she say why? As in was it down to scar tissue to tumour? Or as normal nothing?
Not normal nothing,it seems more sinister : she said he couldn’t get in he tried he tried he dilated but could not get in do something/part of the tumour was blocking the way …??? But why no biopsy at least of that part then

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She really needs to see a counsellor. And I say that not just out of frustration but concern.

Reactions: 15
This girl is such a far cry from Romee Dussenbroek. I don’t ever recall Romee using tragic pictures as thumbnail and God knows she had a lot of issues with her medical team.

I’m sorry Tiffany is going through this journey but I simply can’t warm up to her or the dramatic way she has been documenting her journey. Every thumbnail is heavily calculated to generate pity. Not liking this at all, sorry.

• Heart
Cant bring myself to watch/listen
The THUMBNAIL is not necessary sorry!🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Just a thought.
I guess the latter … Who knows the surgeon didn’t say much according to Tiffany …

Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see what the thumbs down ratio is on this one. Maybe people will be more sympathetic? I've downloaded the app thingy so will be able to check later.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.