TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Matt went to Leeds, Tiff cancelled because she was due her appointments. With discussions around if Tiff is posting in real time or there's a week or so delay, I was just intrigued if I could see if his trip was current.
I had assumed that since she couldn't travel because of her appointments, that Matt would also stay behind with her. What is the rush to see family all of a sudden when his beloved is undergoing scans and anxiety that is going along with that? Perhaps he preferred going on his own. Sometimes one feels more 'at home' with family when not accompanied by the girlfriend or boyfriend. He probably got questions on why he isn't getting married yet, or when they plan to get married, and all sorts of private talk that he might not have had if Tiffany had been present!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Perhaps her unfollowing everyone but her own account on IG has nothing to do with her illness.
In her Midnight & Milk video she mentioned that she's neglected her IG bookclub account, so unfollowing everyone except her own bookclub will drive people to follow it because people will click to see the only account she's following.
She's all about attracting more followers so this might be nothing more than a marketing move.
Yea I don't read anything into that at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered,not been on for a few days but if her Pet scan didn't light up again ( the last one was clear with nothing showing up according to Tiffany) then why is there a need for any biopsy?

Reactions: 4
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered,not been on for a few days but if her Pet scan didn't light up again ( the last one was clear with nothing showing up according to Tiffany) then why is there a need for any biopsy?
A PET scan alone does not give doctors all the information they need. Because pelvic exenteration is such a big and complex surgery, doctors get a lot of other test results. And even if the test results look good, sometimes a surgeon opens the abdomen to do this surgery, finds mets or tumor changes that didn’t show up on scans, and concludes the surgery isn’t advisable. The abdomen is then closed and the patient finds out after the anesthiologist wakes them up.

Reactions: 9
This is brilliant strategy, even at a time like this for her.

It is sad. Her mind is not in a good place, and her body is in a different place. She's not chasing hard enough for that mental health appointment, even if there is a waitlist. Not a priority for her at the beginning, and certainly not now. Might be too little too late.
Or private counselling would also be an option, with her YT money should be easily affordable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought it went from T4bN1c to T4bN1b ? I don’t know that, but yes if it’s the opposite it’s not that good and definitely not a success.
Yes according to the previous results tumor size didn’t change much BUT we don’t know if it’s still cancerous : according to all the last scans MRI and biopsies there is no cancerous activity they can detect .
How much time is left in her case, and without surgery nobody knows for sure but if she is still with no cancerous activity on her next scans and biopsies results then it’s a pretty good sign that she can be considered « stable » maybe for a little while without chemo and then again wait and watch I think she can go for many many months / a few years maybe more … I would not say all her life without the surgery though … She is stage 3 even some stage 4 colorectal cancers have pretty good prognosis nowadays well pretty good is a bit optimistic maybe but definitely many many years with chemo and surgeries of metas on the liver and on the lungs that is why some « good cases » stage 4 colorectal cancer patients are offered colorectal surgery as well even if they are stage 4…
I read that surgery for stage 4 colorectal adenocarcinoma patients is offered to ease the pain or blockage caused by the tumour rather than to prolong their life. Their prognosis is never good. On the other hand, some patients with other cancers at stage 4 can now live longer than they used to.

Reactions: 7
I read that surgery for stage 4 colorectal adenocarcinoma patients is offered to ease the pain or blockage caused by the tumour rather than to prolong their life. Their prognosis is never good. On the other hand, some patients with other cancers at stage 4 can now live longer than they used to.
My brother had surgery for stage 4 colorectal cancer ( had liver mets at diagnoses) ....had initial tumour removal/debulking surgery , went on to have 6 months of chemo and then liver resection
sadly still died 2 years after surgery ( developed brain mets)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A PET scan alone does not give doctors all the information they need. Because pelvic exenteration is such a big and complex surgery, doctors get a lot of other test results. And even if the test results look good, sometimes a surgeon opens the abdomen to do this surgery, finds mets or tumor changes that didn’t show up on scans, and concludes the surgery isn’t advisable. The abdomen is then closed and the patient finds out after the anesthiologist wakes them up.
In her case though, not entirely clear if the scans were even on the sizeable tumour (which was definitely biopsied), lungs were scanned. True about the discovery of cancer situation after opening up the patient. There's only so much technology can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thank you for this, very informative. She said all of the scans showed no cancer cells, including the MRI. She did not actually say "The MRI showed no cancer cells". She said that the scans showed no cancer cells. Can this be possible whilst still having the T4B tumour inside of her? I know we have already discussed this many times before haha.
One of the teeny tiny snippets of a report/letter she reluctantly let us see stated "good response". If her tumor had completely disappeared in the repeat imaging then the MD would have stated "complete response". For a really good but not 100% response the MD will state "near complete response". So the "good response" is implying that the tumor regressed to a point but it's still there. But still... it bothers me that she hid most of the report giving some loopy excuse. She could have easily blocked out her name [which hello we know her name] and any other personal info on the report/letter and then shared the important details in total. Just maybe ... she didnt want to share any bad stuff that was written there, like the MD telling her she's going against medical advice. I mean really ... the Krocks are showing Jessica's actual scans in their vlogs !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
One of the teeny tiny snippets of a report/letter she reluctantly let us see stated "good response". If her tumor had completely disappeared in the repeat imaging then the MD would have stated "complete response". For a really good but not 100% response the MD will state "near complete response". So the "good response" is implying that the tumor regressed to a point but it's still there. But still... it bothers me that she hid most of the report giving some loopy excuse. She could have easily blocked out her name [which hello we know her name] and any other personal info on the report/letter and then shared the important details in total. Just maybe ... she didnt want to share any bad stuff that was written there, like the MD telling her she's going against medical advice. I mean really ... the Krocks are showing Jessica's actual scans in their vlogs !!!
The Krocks are incredibly brave and selfless. They want others to learn about cancer and its treatment etc. showing heartfelt gratitude for the support they get. Jenny Apple just shared the pain and uncertainty she goes through at times for the same reason. To help others understand how hard of a journey it is but to keep fighting I admire them so much. It makes it all the more difficult to watch Tiffany although my heart goes out to her.

• Heart
My brother had surgery for stage 4 colorectal cancer ( had liver mets at diagnoses) ....had initial tumour removal/debulking surgery , went on to have 6 months of chemo and then liver resection
sadly still died 2 years after surgery ( developed brain mets)
I’m so sorry for your loss! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi I haven’t posted in a while as I gave birth to my daughter… being pregnant and watching this all unfold was starting to affect my mental health I was/ am way too invested in this poor girl. It doesn’t help the misleading information she gives out, why can’t she just be honest as she is an over sharer anyway.., unfortunately I think my previous comments are becoming a reality I don’t think she is magically cured from this horrible disease and even if she has the operation to buy time her quality of like will be horrific. Especially for someone with such a precious fragile mental state. My heart aches for her because she is in too deep with social media and her popularity is waining, which must really hurt her even though she doesn’t help herself…

regarding her Instagram I checked her sisters followers and it appears Tiffany has a new private insta, I think she was potentially receiving messages of concern and the truth may have frightened her. So by creating new insta she can censor who comments or messages her. I don’t think she’s going to get very good news regarding her cancer and I just hope she receives the support she needs to cope. I really hope I’m wrong but I don’t see how the cancer disappears with no treat for 8 weeks. I’m petrified for her so I can even begin to imagine how she or her poor mother feels. It’s so sad.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi I haven’t posted in a while as I gave birth to my daughter… being pregnant and watching this all unfold was starting to affect my mental health I was/ am way too invested in this poor girl. It doesn’t help the misleading information she gives out, why can’t she just be honest as she is an over sharer anyway.., unfortunately I think my previous comments are becoming a reality I don’t think she is magically cured from this horrible disease and even if she has the operation to buy time her quality of like will be horrific. Especially for someone with such a precious fragile mental state. My heart aches for her because she is in too deep with social media and her popularity is waining, which must really hurt her even though she doesn’t help herself…

regarding her Instagram I checked her sisters followers and it appears Tiffany has a new private insta, I think she was potentially receiving messages of concern and the truth may have frightened her. So by creating new insta she can censor who comments or messages her. I don’t think she’s going to get very good news regarding her cancer and I just hope she receives the support she needs to cope. I really hope I’m wrong but I don’t see how the cancer disappears with no treat for 8 weeks. I’m petrified for her so I can even begin to imagine how she or her poor mother feels. It’s so sad.
Who’s is Elodie??

Reactions: 1

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I can understand needing a break from all of this. It is upsetting, to say the least.
Thank you for sharing that about the Instagram! I think you’re right, she may have been getting messages she didn’t like. By having it private, she can control who follows her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's really difficult because while I feel for her immensely if that's the situation, she has been downright vile to people who tried to tell her this could happen and actually wanted to help save her life. I'm not saying it's karma because noone deserves this, but it's horrific that she could have potentially played a hand in this by refusing to listen to the kindness of the community.
There is a significant difference between the Tiffany from the earliest videos when she just has been given the diagnosis and the Tiffany nowadays. Now she is a nasty piece of work who is quite resentful. Back in the days she was really sweet and I like that Tiffany a lot better.

• Sad
There is a significant difference between the Tiffany from the earliest videos when she just has been given the diagnosis and the Tiffany nowadays. Now she is a nasty piece of work who is quite resentful. Back in the days she was really sweet and I like that Tiffany a lot better.
I was going to say from a morbid view I wonder if she could potentially have brain mets shifting her personality but I think that would have become obvious by now. More likely she’s just in absolute denial and goes into blind rage at anyway who changes the narrative she’s telling herself 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember her saying they told her she responded well to the treatment and there was a tiny bit of shrinking but not considerably. She said the tumour stayed pretty much the same.
Yes her way of sharing her cancer journey is very dodgy. She does not share vital information and makes the stupid excuse of 'Im not a doctor, I dont know medical stuff'. And shows us her darling matt instead.

Last edited:

I guess Tiffany isn't as open about her life as she'd have us believe, or it's not all it was cracked up to be now that she has a microscope on her and rigorous feedback. Not the rainbows and unicorns it was all those years when she had few followers and she was only playing at being an influencer and product reviewer. The big leagues comes with a lot more scrutiny and a lot less privacy.

Congrats on the little one! 👶

• Heart
She can't even see other cancer patients, and she never talks to them and doesn't reply to them in the comments.
she’s happy to always comment on Aisha’s Instagram to bring attention to herself and her account. I’m sure she’ll keep pretending to care and do this even after unfollowing everyone.

guys, this is a trend for people who are famous or think they’re famous… they just follow one person because it makes them feel more important. I doubt it has anything to do with shutting out the world for her mental health. She was already doing that.

I think it’s a move to appear more famous and unreachable. Untouchable. It’s an ego thing.

Perhaps her unfollowing everyone but her own account on IG has nothing to do with her illness.
In her Midnight & Milk video she mentioned that she's neglected her IG bookclub account, so unfollowing everyone except her own bookclub will drive people to follow it because people will click to see the only account she's following.
She's all about attracting more followers so this might be nothing more than a marketing move.
yep. Influencers do this when they think they’ve made it big. They drop everyone except for the one person they want to bring attention to… in Tiffany’s case, it’s herself. It reinforces Tiffany’s insincerity and self-centeredness. ugh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.