TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though she and Amma acknowledged in car (emotional vid) that grapefruit still 6 cm as of last month. How is this responding well?
and that is one question that Tiffany&Co. should have been asking the medical staff. The only obvious answer is that she is still without distant metastasis (M0). So, the chemoradiotherapy prevented distant metastases.

Reactions: 9
Strategizing about an Instagram account is a bizzare thing to be doing while waiting to find out if cancer has become inoperable and terminal.
Precisely. Frankly speaking, it's really all too hectic.

In her live IG stories - where she announces new YT videos are up - she almost always wears a robe and the lighting is dark making it almost look ominous. She might do it intentionally. She clearly plans out her every move on social media.
Oh yes, she intends to keep her mind very distracted from the more imminent issue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guys who's Aisha on instagram?
Aisha is the wife of the late Emily Hayward. Not to long before Emily’s passing they were married.

And a bit more background information. Emily suffered from skin cancer that rapidly became terminal. She had a Youtube channel where she shared snippets of her private life and also in all honesty her illness. She was higly respected by the community and I also loved her bubbly personality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Remember guys, Tiffany wants Instagram privacy so badly that she made her username TiffanyisPrivate which shows up quickly because of her main acct. Not exactly flying under the radar there. It’s basically telling people she’s too famous to be public but she still wants people to find her private account to know they can’t see it. Only the true elites can view her exciting life. Also, if she wants to protect some of her personal family and friends, she can unfollow them, but unfollowing people like Aisha - who she uses for attention from her public account - isn’t protecting anyone. Not every one of the 49 people she followed was someone she knew personally. Conveniently dropping everyone except her book club is no accident. It’s a tactic for social media growth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
and that is one question that Tiffany&Co. should have been asking the medical staff. The only obvious answer is that she is still without distant metastasis (M0). So, the chemoradiotherapy prevented distant metastases.
To qualify as remission the tumour either doesn’t grow back (after shrinking or surgery) OR stays the same for a month after finishing treatment . A complete remission is no signs of disease on any tests as well ( biopsies scans not only MRI results ). I think she might be considered in remission if there is nothing changed/ no cancerous activity / no spreading in the new results even with the tumour still inside and still the same size . Chemo not only prevented distant metastasis but also killed cancerous cells in the tumour (and radiotherapy as well).

To qualify as remission the tumour either doesn’t grow back (after shrinking or surgery) OR stays the same for a month after finishing treatment . A complete remission is no signs of disease on any tests as well ( biopsies scans not only MRI results ). I think she might be considered in remission if there is nothing changed/ no cancerous activity / no spreading in the new results even with the tumour still inside and still the same size . Chemo not only prevented distant metastasis but also killed cancerous cells in the tumour (and radiotherapy as well).
What I don't get - she thinks that her tumour has turned into scar tissue instead of being cancerous. But the tumour she had was highly vascular and invaded her uterus, vagina and rectum. So even if it has turned into scar tissue don't they need to get rid of that? Surely that can't stay in her body forever now because what if there are active cells they missed in there?

Reactions: 12
For a 6 cm sizeable tumour, with reach into the anus, rectum and vagina, is this near possible?

Be that may be the true situation, I am still very concerned about where the surgeon failed to scratch in the tumour biopsy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Let's see tomorrow or next week if Tiffany says she has been told that she is in remission. Note that unless Tiffany utters the word 'remission', or NED (no evidence of disease), or 'cancer-free', she is not in those categories. IF she is either in remission, or NED, or cancer-free, she will jump at the opportunity to utter those words, and, literally, jump. (Didn't she promise some 'boomerang' dance when she is cancer-free'. Let's ask her about that, in case she remains purposefully ambiguous, say, two weeks from now.) Otherwise, my interpretation of Tiffany's so-called explanations is : hiding of the truth. There IS NO ASSUMING of remission, NED, or cancer-free UNLESS Tiffany, herself, says it! After all, why would she hide such positive news? However, she has every reason to hide negative news: her coping mechanisms, her hope, her purposeful ambiguity to gain viewers. Also, remember to note if she runs to get the port in her arm removed. Surely, she wouldn't want such a protrusion in her arm if it serves no purpose, would she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Remember guys, Tiffany wants Instagram privacy so badly that she made her username TiffanyisPrivate which shows up quickly because of her main acct. Not exactly flying under the radar there. It’s basically telling people she’s too famous to be public but she still wants people to find her private account to know they can’t see it. Only the true elites can view her exciting life. Also, if she wants to protect some of her personal family and friends, she can unfollow them, but unfollowing people like Aisha - who she uses for attention from her public account - isn’t protecting anyone. Not every one of the 49 people she followed was someone she knew personally. Conveniently dropping everyone except her book club is no accident. It’s a tactic for social media growth.
Oh man, I was looking forward to updates on the Ugg slippers (who else is wearing them), the kitchen (I have never seen the infamous kitchen clock), the Primark/M&S/garden centre shopping and the merchandise!

What am I gonna do now? Follow real celebs, like Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon?
This sucks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, all of this is supposition. I still think it was Tiroy who broke up with her, and she started a relationship with Matt 'on the rebound', as 'love at first sight', since one is especially vulnerable right after a breakup.
When was this?! She says 5 years but I’m sure they’ve not been together that long?!

Reactions: 4
Let's see tomorrow or next week if Tiffany says she has been told that she is in remission. Note that unless Tiffany utters the word 'remission', or NED (no evidence of disease), or 'cancer-free', she is not in those categories. IF she is either in remission, or NED, or cancer-free, she will jump at the opportunity to utter those words, and, literally, jump. (Didn't she promise some 'boomerang' dance when she is cancer-free'. Let's ask her about that, in case she remains purposefully ambiguous, say, two weeks from now.) Otherwise, my interpretation of Tiffany's so-called explanations is : hiding of the truth. There IS NO ASSUMING of remission, NED, or cancer-free UNLESS Tiffany, herself, says it! After all, why would she hide such positive news? However, she has every reason to hide negative news: her coping mechanisms, her hope, her purposeful ambiguity to gain viewers. Also, remember to note if she runs to get the port in her arm removed. Surely, she wouldn't want such a protrusion in her arm if it serves no purpose, would she?
I doubt any doctor would tell someone with stage IIIc, even after surgery, that they were “cancer free” for years. My on/gyn’s wife had breast cancer and he told me that even though she got to year 5 without a recurrence they can’t assume cancer won’t recur. If she had the pelvic exenteration surgery Tiffany might get a “no evidence of disease“ after some clear scans.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When was this?! She says 5 years but I’m sure they’ve not been together that long?!
Yes, she must think we can only put 1 and 2 together...

Oh man, I was looking forward to updates on the Ugg slippers (who else is wearing them), the kitchen (I have never seen the infamous kitchen clock), the Primark/M&S/garden centre shopping and the merchandise!

What am I gonna do now? Follow real celebs, like Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon?
This sucks!
Unfortunately, I cannot throw you a life line. I believe in privacy, and not being tracked too much.

• Haha
I doubt any doctor would tell someone with stage IIIc, even after surgery, that they were “cancer free” for years. My on/gyn’s wife had breast cancer and he told me that even though she got to year 5 without a recurrence they can’t assume cancer won’t recur. If she had the pelvic exenteration surgery Tiffany might get a “no evidence of disease“ after some clear scans.
Well, the doctors are going to have to tell her something--whether she has cancer, or not; whether she is in remission, or not; whether she is NED, or not. Otherwise, what is her medical status? The Royal Marsden will not be leaving her diagnosis in limbo. However, the way Tiffany will portray what the doctors tell her is questionable.

Reactions: 14
But that means that with an operation almost the whole pelvis floor has to go??
Sadly yes, in her case wrt a T4b tumour with the blood vessels having reached the walls of the vagina, rectum and anus. I think for Tiffany she's always thought that it would be a simple cut around the tumour to remove it (see her cancer results *emotional* May 15). Now, why would she think that? It was only barely 2 months ago in that surgery or no surgery that it dawned on her what the surgery would entail. And therefore she took the wait and see option.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Remember guys, Tiffany wants Instagram privacy so badly that she made her username TiffanyisPrivate which shows up quickly because of her main acct. Not exactly flying under the radar there.
I honestly don't think she thought that out very well; she just made it easy for her family & friends to remember, but it also made it easy for Jo Public to find her too. I don't think on her own she's intuitively clever, I don't get that impression from her videos. Experienced on YT after so many years, yes. Experienced shopper, yes. Experienced taster of other people's food: yes. Experienced matcher of greys to blues and whites in home decor and Christmas themes, definitely. But, I am not thinking of Tiffany as an astute critical thinker.

Sadly yes, in her case wrt a T4b tumour with the blood vessels having reached the walls of the vagina, rectum and anus. I think for Tiffany she's always thought that it would be a simple cut around the tumour to remove it (see her cancer results *emotional* May 15). Now, why would she think that? It was only barely 2 months ago in that surgery or no surgery that it dawned on her what the surgery would entail. And therefore she took the wait and see option.
I don't think she's ever described the surgery details has she? Has she ever used the terminology "PE", or is it just knowledgeable subs who offered the terminology of what would be involved?

Sadly, I don't think Tiffany's channel has ever been steeped with a deep understanding of the medical journey she's been on. If she has a better understanding, she has not shared it with her supporters beyond the superficial details as well as a much deeper exploration into the physical facades, the hallways she walks down and the waiting rooms she sits in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.