TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s happy to always comment on Aisha’s Instagram to bring attention to herself and her account. I’m sure she’ll keep pretending to care and do this even after unfollowing everyone.

guys, this is a trend for people who are famous or think they’re famous… they just follow one person because it makes them feel more important. I doubt it has anything to do with shutting out the world for her mental health. She was already doing that.

I think it’s a move to appear more famous and unreachable. Untouchable. It’s an ego thing.

yep. Influencers do this when they think they’ve made it big. They drop everyone except for the one person they want to bring attention to… in Tiffany’s case, it’s herself. It reinforces Tiffany’s insincerity and self-centeredness. ugh.
I hate it that she keeps commenting on Aisha's instagram. It just seems out of order. Aisha is a private person and surely has no interest in Tiffany's insincere crap. People then start messaging Tiffany on Aisha's instagram and she is the centre of attention which she craves. I think Tiffany even sends Aisha those stupid blue hearts. I also saw Tiffany's comment on Romee's video but quite a while ago when Romee was still battling cancer. It said something like 'You are the only one with cancer whom I follow and relate to. I can't wait for both of us to be cancer free.' The message again got Tiffany attention.

I'm allergic to Tiffany's blue hearts nonsense. She tries to imitate a nice and loving person but she is not succeeding. She has some idea about how a nice person would be but cannot pull it off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate it that she keeps commenting on Aisha's instagram. It just seems out of order. Aisha is a private person and surely has no interest in Tiffany's insincere crap. People then start messaging Tiffany on Aisha's instagram and she is the centre of attention which she craves. I think Tiffany even sends Aisha those stupid blue hearts. I also saw Tiffany's comment on Romee's video but quite a while ago when Romee was still battling cancer. It said something like 'You are the only one with cancer whom I follow and relate to. I can't wait for both of us to be cancer free.' The message again got Tiffany attention.

I'm allergic to Tiffany's blue hearts nonsense. She tries to imitate a nice and loving person but she is not succeeding. She has some idea about how a nice person would be but cannot pull it off.
yeah, if she followed other vloggers and wasn't so repulsed by other cancer sufferers, then it could be believable that she’s actually invested in these people. But she’s not. To some extent I can empathize with not wanting to be around other people with cancer, because it reminds you of your own illness and a lot of people assume you should be in cancer groups together and make friends based on your illness, which is not how everyone feels comfortable going about it. If people like going to those groups, that’s fine too but with Tiffany, it feels like she only pretends to be invested when it serves her in some way.

It’s one thing to not want to be reminded of your illness if you’re not in denial, but Tiffany is delusional and goes on other peoples Instagram to bring attention to herself. Tiffany commenting on Aisha’s Instagram all the time is so disingenuous because she never references having watched Emily. She also knows people are gonna comment under her and bring the focus from aishas posts onto her and lavishing her with praise. Yet she keeps doing it. It’s so tasteless.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
she’s happy to always comment on Aisha’s Instagram to bring attention to herself and her account. I’m sure she’ll keep pretending to care and do this even after unfollowing everyone.

guys, this is a trend for people who are famous or think they’re famous… they just follow one person because it makes them feel more important. I doubt it has anything to do with shutting out the world for her mental health. She was already doing that.

I think it’s a move to appear more famous and unreachable. Untouchable. It’s an ego thing.

yep. Influencers do this when they think they’ve made it big. They drop everyone except for the one person they want to bring attention to… in Tiffany’s case, it’s herself. It reinforces Tiffany’s insincerity and self-centeredness. ugh.
Strategizing about an Instagram account is a bizzare thing to be doing while waiting to find out if cancer has become inoperable and terminal.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why are you angry, bcrowl?
I’m angry that Tiffany would do that! That she would use Aisha’s page to promote herself and then not even mention dear Emily! My first reaction was anger, but I’ve since changed it to sad because I didn’t want you to think I was angry at your post lol I had just changed to sad because I knew it might look like I’m angry at your post and I’m not, I was so angry at Tiffany when I read that. Then I saw this post asking me why I’m angry lol With Tiffany, I’m usually sad about everything, but sometimes I get angry at her too. I usually don’t get angry, it takes a lot! I just thought it was so tasteless that Tiffany would use Aisha’s page like that. Thank you for sharing that information!

• Heart
I’m angry that Tiffany would do that! That she would use Aisha’s page to promote herself and then not even mention dear Emily! My first reaction was anger, but I’ve since changed it to sad because I didn’t want you to think I was angry at your post lol I had just changed to sad because I knew it might look like I’m angry at your post and I’m not, I was so angry at Tiffany when I read that. Then I saw this post asking me why I’m angry lol With Tiffany, I’m usually sad about everything, but sometimes I get angry at her too. I usually don’t get angry, it takes a lot! I just thought it was so tasteless that Tiffany would use Aisha’s page like that. Thank you for sharing that information!
We usually feel angry when people cross our boundaries.

So it could be that you feel like TT overstepped the line by using someone you really like to get attention/make it about her/attract more followers.

This would be quite a normal reaction, a normal feeling to have in response to observing TT doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh, thank you for clarifying. You’re always so kind, and I deeply agree with every word you said. It‘s upsetting to me because Aisha is so mature and classy, she won’t ever do or say anything if it makes her uncomfortable. Aish has a real life to focus on and barely uses Instagram, but that doesn’t make Tiffany’s borderline trolling any less icky.

To the other person who said it’s strange to strategize about Instagram over your health, obviously, yeah it is. But Tiffany has always prioritized social media and the superficial over taking her cancer seriously. Even if it’s denial, that’s whats her instincts do. She needs mental help, but she’s also a user regardless of the cancer.

Lastly, the blue heart can go duck itself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Oh, thank you for clarifying. You’re always so kind, and I deeply agree with every word you said. It‘s upsetting to me and because Aisha is so mature and classy, she won’t ever do or say anything if it makes her uncomfortable. Aish has a real life to focus on and barely uses Instagram, but that doesn’t make Tiffany’s borderline trolling any less icky.

To the other person who said it’s strange to strategize about Instagram over your health, obviously, yeah it is. But Tiffany has always prioritized social media and the superficial over taking her cancer seriously. Even if it’s denial, that’s whats her instincts do. She needs mental help, but she’s also a user regardless of the cancer.

Lastly, the blue heart can go duck itself.
You’re so welcome, and thank you as well for the compliment! I had literally just said out loud to myself, “Take the angry face off, people might think you’re mad at them” lol 😂 when I saw your comment. I binge watched Emily after my beloved Dad passed away from glioblastoma brain cancer. The video that popped into my feed was when the cancer had spread to her brain 😢 I watched it and she was so lovely, I ended up watching practically all of her videos in a couple of days. I cried when I realized she had passed away. I felt so sorry for Aisha especially. RIP sweet Emily ❤

We usually feel angry when people cross our boundaries.

So it could be that you feel like TT overstepped the line by using someone you really like to get attention/make it about her/attract more followers.

This would be quite a normal reaction, a normal feeling to have in response to observing TT doing that.
Yes, exactly! Thank you for that explanation! On one hand I’m so sorry for Tiffany, but if I think she’s doing something like that, it makes me angry. Just like when she did her “block, delete, tic tic tic” that made me angry lol Not furious, just annoyed!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I've talked about this before as well. Tiffany's generalised, cliche comments to Aisha always rub me the wrong way. It's the kind of comment you could make to anyone without having to learn about their story. I don't find it genuine either.

This conversation made want to look at Aisha's instagram, and her latest story is adorable! Go look.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I read that surgery for stage 4 colorectal adenocarcinoma patients is offered to ease the pain or blockage caused by the tumour rather than to prolong their life. Their prognosis is never good. On the other hand, some patients with other cancers at stage 4 can now live longer than they used to.
Yes prognosis for stage 4 colorectal adenocarcinoma patients is not good overall ( indeed some other cancers at stage 4 are better) BUT not « never » good. It’s better than 10 years ago even if it’s not for the majority I think that between 1 or 2 out of ten patients with stage 4 colorectal adenocarcinoma are cured, yes really cured like in remissions for many many years. 1-2 out of ten is not never … there is a bit of hope …

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You must be joking! A severe case of “How can I make this about me”. Absolutely tasteless. And Aisha is such a lovely woman that she doesn’t kick T. from her instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe she had biopsies yesterday or Thursday ? because there is a TikTok from 4hrs ago she is in bed making funny faces and there is a caption saying « when the doctor says you should be resting » …

• Wow
  • Sick
Maybe she had biopsies yesterday or Thursday ? because there is a TikTok from 4hrs ago she is in bed making funny faces and there is a caption saying « when the doctor says you should be resting » …
She looked very bad on Tuesday ig story when she does that " new video is up" thing. My guess is the biopsies were end of last week. She is ridiculous with that tiktok video 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
In her live IG stories - where she announces new YT videos are up - she almost always wears a robe and the lighting is dark making it almost look ominous. She might do it intentionally. She clearly plans out her every move on social media.

Reactions: 16
In her live IG stories - where she announces new YT videos are up - she almost always wears a robe and the lighting is dark making it almost look ominous. She might do it intentionally. She clearly plans out her every move on social media.
I eigree with this just like her thumbnails. click bait

Reactions: 11
WHY isnt she following anyone on INSTA odd??
Looks like she's just removed them from public view then created a private IG account where she is privately following them, thus preserving their privacy.

I remember her saying they told her she responded well to the treatment and there was a tiny bit of shrinking but not considerably. She said the tumour stayed pretty much the same.
Yes her way of sharing her cancer journey is very dodgy. She does not share vital information and makes the stupid excuse of 'Im not a doctor, I dont know medical stuff'. And shows us her darling matt instead.
Though she and Amma acknowledged in car (emotional vid) that grapefruit still 6 cm as of last month. How is this responding well?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.