TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never noticed, was she following a lot of ppl before?
That is weird. I could understand if she stopped certain people following her, but I can't understand what she gains from stopping following other people.

Reactions: 5
Well, it was either her oncologist or some other doctor on her team who told her prior to starting chemoradiotherapy that if nothing was done, she would have 6 months to 1 year. Now, she has had chemoradiotherapy, and the tumor has not changed, but, rather, tumor deposits OUTSIDE the tumor are now there . (From T4bN1b before treatment to T4bN1c after treatment, the N1c designating tumor deposits.) This cannot be considered a success, and might even be worse because before she didn't have the tumor deposits. So, seeing as how the tumor is the same, living years with bleeding, discomfort, pain, and tumor growth and possibly even more tumor deposits does not really seem possible in her case. If she had been given 6-12 months before chemoradiotherapy, and the tumor is still cancerous and the same size after chemoradiotherapy, logic would have it that she would not have years left.
I wish her all the best, but one cannot live on illusions alone. The years of living with cancer have already been done in her case. From having no tumor to ending up with a locally advanced (T4b) tumor likely took years. How much time is left in her case if she doesn't have surgery and if the tumor is still cancerous?

That is concerning. If she were cancer-free, wouldn't she keep following them to support and encourage them? Or, if she were cancer-free, would she think "Hey, I don't need cancer-talk anymore. Bye to these folks!"
I thought it went from T4bN1c to T4bN1b ? I don’t know that, but yes if it’s the opposite it’s not that good and definitely not a success.
Yes according to the previous results tumor size didn’t change much BUT we don’t know if it’s still cancerous : according to all the last scans MRI and biopsies there is no cancerous activity they can detect .
How much time is left in her case, and without surgery nobody knows for sure but if she is still with no cancerous activity on her next scans and biopsies results then it’s a pretty good sign that she can be considered « stable » maybe for a little while without chemo and then again wait and watch I think she can go for many many months / a few years maybe more … I would not say all her life without the surgery though … She is stage 3 even some stage 4 colorectal cancers have pretty good prognosis nowadays well pretty good is a bit optimistic maybe but definitely many many years with chemo and surgeries of metas on the liver and on the lungs that is why some « good cases » stage 4 colorectal cancer patients are offered colorectal surgery as well even if they are stage 4…

Reactions: 3
I looked at who she was following JUST the other day, when we were trying to gather a time line as to when Matt went Leeds - thought I'd maybe come across a story or post to try decipher. It was under 50 people but she def had family on there coz I saw her cousin had posted her SU2C vid with 'my warrior cousin'

Reactions: 6
Latest results, after seeing her unusual oncologist, T4b N1c M0, CRM +ve (per her vid Oct 6). She previously followed 47 people on instagram. I have a sinking feeling re her results from the latest scans, and biopsy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Latest results, after seeing her unusual oncologist, T4b N1c M0, CRM +ve (per her vid Oct 6). She previously followed 47 people on instagram. I have a sinking feeling re her results from the latest scans, and biopsy.
Oh yes ok thank you … So not that good I guess…

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That is weird. I could understand if she stopped certain people following her, but I can't understand what she gains from stopping following other people.
If she followed only friends and family maybe fans/people were going to their pages via her page and bothering them and so she unfollowed to give them some privacy

Reactions: 7
I still wonder what was behind that oncologist appt when she was told 'you're still stage 4.' We never got to the bottom of that one either.

Reactions: 8
She follows only her bookclub account, and her bookclub follows only her account and no one else. Why keep Instagram then?

I looked at who she was following JUST the other day, when we were trying to gather a time line as to when Matt went Leeds - thought I'd maybe come across a story or post to try decipher. It was under 50 people but she def had family on there coz I saw her cousin had posted her SU2C vid with 'my warrior cousin'
Why is it relevant when Matt went to Leeds? For that matter, Matt was in France a few weeks ago. Remember the little box of chocolates she said he had brought back for her, and the single bite she took of one piece? I'd be more interested in why he went to France! Optometry or lense symposium? Surely, he did some sightseeing there.

She follows only her bookclub account, and her bookclub follows only her account and no one else. Why keep Instagram then?
She likes circular logic or turning in circles? It must be, given her previous attempts at explaining her diagnoses.

Reactions: 5
If in fact her scans were done last week, I have a feeling she's now finding out the results and they aren't good. We know the tumor is still there. It isn't going away without surgery. Maybe she's been told surgery must be done, no more watching and waiting? I do wonder if she will hold off telling everyone for a while. That's her usual method. She may throw in a happy vlog or two beforehand.

Reactions: 14
It seems that whenever there is a very stressful or shocking change to her life, like her last break up, she seems to get off of YT for a year or longer. Then she pops up and her viewers comment that they wondered where she was. Then she posts a vid about her break up or new start without any details so…lets not be surprised if this happens with her again. I personally think she needs to focus on her recovery rather then all of the online activity. She never really helped herself or others with the way she used her platform. Maybe Darling convinced her to take a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It seems that whenever there is a very stressful or shocking change to her life, like her last break up, she seems to get off of YT for a year or longer. Then she pops up and her viewers comment that they wondered where she was. Then she posts a vid about her break up or new start without any details so…lets not be surprised if this happens with her again. I personally think she needs to focus on her recovery rather then all of the online activity. She never really helped herself or others with the way she used her platform. Maybe Darling convinced her to take a break.
I don't believe if her scans are bad she would be popping back up after as long as that, the doctors gave her 6-12 months without treatment :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have always found it odd that in the same Oct 6 vid Matt acted rather nonchalent, when she was clearly all flustered that the unusual oncologist told her she was still Stage 4, and said it doesn't matter what stage she's in. And she quickly agreed that yeah, it doesn't matter , it doesn't matter, but it'll be nice to know. She's been thinking she's Stage 3, but T4b. Now, why would she think that? And yes, she'd have gotten an answer from her surgeon regarding this issue. Does it really not matter? The facts speak for themselves.

Reactions: 11
I have always found it odd that in the same Oct 6 vid Matt acted rather nonchalent, when she was clearly all flustered that the unusual oncologist told her she was still Stage 4, and said it doesn't matter what stage she's in. And she quickly agreed that yeah, it doesn't matter , it doesn't matter, but it'll be nice to know. She's been thinking she's Stage 3, but T4b. Now, why would she think that? And yes, she'd have gotten an answer from her surgeon regarding this issue. Does it really not matter? The facts speak for themselves.
Matt hasn't been a good narrator or absorber of information either. She was already freaked out about the surgery when she first heard about it, but his speech about 'risk/reward' in the no surgery video made her even more determined not to have surgery - he said if it was ever the outcome that she couldn't have surgery(he meant that if she could be healed without surgery that would be the best, but that wasn't the option the doctor presented to them, only that we can delay the surgery which they never clarified why) - that would be the best and she should take that risk.

There's a point in the video (cancer diagnosis proof) around the 18:05 mark she says I thought I was T4b but stage 3 and then she says "I genuinely thought that.....I don't know what I thought" I think she was about to say that the she genuinley thought she was cancer free or the tumour was gone, but stopped her self because no-one told her that(only that the biopsy came back non cancerous). I think the onoclogist reminded her that the tumour was still there unbothered and she seemed annoyed by that and Matt doesn't seem that bright or informed either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she was about to say that the she genuinley thought she was cancer free or the tumour was gone, but stopped her self because no-one told her that(only that the biopsy came back non cancerous).
And that's even sadder for her mental health if she truly believed she was cancer free for real. The hard realization of it now possibly becoming inoperable or being terminal would have to sink in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And that's even sadder for her mental health if she truly believed she was cancer free for real. The hard realization of it now possibly becoming inoperable or being terminal would have to sink in.
It's really difficult because while I feel for her immensely if that's the situation, she has been downright vile to people who tried to tell her this could happen and actually wanted to help save her life. I'm not saying it's karma because noone deserves this, but it's horrific that she could have potentially played a hand in this by refusing to listen to the kindness of the community.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I doubt she would disappear now because she has more you tube followers and, therefore, some income from utube. If anything, I agree with those who say that if she chooses not to have surgery, she is going to continue as if she has no cancer, and get routine scans. Also, she is used to the flowery comments and compliments she gets on you tube. Income and compliments are difficult to give up.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.