TiffanyThinks #4 TiffanyDrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you.
maybe her family/friends who she was following were getting messages from people "concerned" for her? who knows. A lot of nutters out there who have no boundaries.
The timing of it is a bit suspicious tho? Right when she's about to have important scans and their results and the biposy ...hmmmmm!!! Hopefully, she's doing okay.

Reactions: 6
She probably has another account that she uses to follow who she wants anonymously. Darling has a private account so there is no way she wouldn’t follow his every move. He is an optometrist too so that is likely how she has known him for 5 yrs or so. However, that does not mean they have been dating for 5 yrs. Its more likely 2 or 3. He is involved in a lot of sports pretty sure he follows a lot of his sports buddies. I knew many marathoners and triathletes and they are pretty narcissistic too. Oh it seems that he is about 32 or 33 from what I gather from online.

Reactions: 10
all that was done last week imo
Does that mean she got her results this week? 👀
The timing of it is still very sus - she was feeling poorly early this week, she made a comment under her video yesterday that she's not feeling well, no video on insta to say she uploaded a video(just a picture) now the insta thing.

Does that mean she got her results this week? 👀
The timing of it is still very sus - she was feeling poorly early this week, she made a comment under her video yesterday that she's not feeling well, no video on insta to say she uploaded a video(just a picture) now the insta thing.
I have no idea, her videos as far as timeline goes are not reliable. I have no clue how long she actually waited for her results verses when we got the results video. I do know she looked rough in her IG short story Tuesday saying her new video was up, like she did the last time after they were done.

Reactions: 3
That’s a good question! One of the commenters here looked it up, and it said that RMH can have pet scan results within 24 hours. I also saw a comment on her most recent video telling her the same thing, and they suggested that she call the hospital to get the results. Then she won’t have to stress out waiting.
It seemed to take forever for the last set of results!
It was I who copied and pasted a few sentences from the Royal Marsden PET scan page. However, upon re-reading it, I think I mis-interpreted the wording, which is, in itself, ambiguous and somewhat misleading.
Here is the actual wording:
When will I know the results?
Although the radiographer/technologist can see parts of your body on the screen, the images must be carefully interpreted by a Radiologist/Nuclear Medicine physician who is an expert in this field.
He or she will prepare a report and send it to your doctor within 24 hours of completion. Your doctor will tell you the results and discuss them with you.

Within 24 hours of completion of what? The scan, or the report? If it is within 24 hours of completion of the scan, then Tiffany could obtain the results 24hours after her scan. If it is within 24hours of completion of the report, then, the results could take more than a day to obtain.

I would suggest that the Royal Marsden change its wording to one of the following for clarity:
He or she will prepare a report and send it to your doctor within 24 hours of completion OF THE REPORT,
or
He or she will prepare a report and send it to your doctor within 24 hours of ITS completion.
or
He or she will prepare a report and send it to your doctor within 24 hours of completion OF THE SCAN.

Reactions: 3
3things that make me irrationally mad:

1. Whenever she asks Matt or amma if “are you happy” whenever they are driving her somewhere, especially the hospital.

2. The sad tinkely music and time lapse she does.

3. The stupid bleeping dance she does whenever her phone rings.
Don’t forget the “how much will you pay for this meal, drink, whatever?” 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It was I who copied and pasted a few sentences from the Royal Marsden PET scan page. However, upon re-reading it, I think I mis-interpreted the wording, which is, in itself, ambiguous and somewhat misleading.
Here is the actual wording:
When will I know the results?
Although the radiographer/technologist can see parts of your body on the screen, the images must be carefully interpreted by a Radiologist/Nuclear Medicine physician who is an expert in this field.
He or she will prepare a report and send it to your doctor within 24 hours of completion. Your doctor will tell you the results and discuss them with you.

Within 24 hours of completion of what? The scan, or the report? If it is within 24 hours of completion of the scan, then Tiffany could obtain the results 24hours after her scan. If it is within 24hours of completion of the report, then, the results could take more than a day to obtain.

I would suggest that the Royal Marsden change its wording to one of the following for clarity:
He or she will prepare a report and send it to your doctor within 24 hours of completion OF THE REPORT,
or
He or she will prepare a report and send it to your doctor within 24 hours of ITS completion.
or
He or she will prepare a report and send it to your doctor within 24 hours of completion OF THE SCAN.
I'm sure her surgeon wants all the results and sit down and talk with her.

Exactly! I think it's because if she's inoperable her body and quality of life won't change so drastically from where she is now(or at least that's what she thinks - she'll continue with the pain meds and palliative care maybe maintenence chemo) like the way the surgery will. Maybe she thinks she'll be a miracle there too who will survive for many many years with stage 4 cancer. It's easier to deal with the devil you know then the unknown.

I also agree with Eddertillet - she'll be given the surgery option again and she won't go through with it unless Matt and her family convince her. But she'll act like she's cancer free if she declines the surgery. She is the queen of blocking it out.
I think that nowadays and depending on your cancer and the specifics of the situation (many parameters including age etc…) living for many many years with stage 4 does happen and is definitely not a miracle . I know some (few) persons in this case and my friend working as a psychiatrist in the best French oncology hospital ( Gustave Roussy) know many of them obviously . Some of them started to work in palliative care to help other stage 4 patients and some of them are working there for more than 10 years now ! It might not be the majority but it happens definitely more than before. Depending on the situation I would say many many months/ a few years or more are definitely not a guarantee but a real possibility though. And she is definitely not supposed to be in palliative care yet. I am pretty sure that if the surgeon and the team think surgery is needed, they will convince her to have it .

Reactions: 10
I think that nowadays and depending on your cancer and the specifics of the situation (many parameters including age etc…) living for many many years with stage 4 does happen and is definitely not a miracle . .......Depending on the situation I would say many many months/ a few years or more are definitely not a guarantee but a real possibility though. And she is definitely not supposed to be in palliative care yet. I am pretty sure that if the surgeon and the team think surgery is needed, they will convince her to have it .
Well, it was either her oncologist or some other doctor on her team who told her prior to starting chemoradiotherapy that if nothing was done, she would have 6 months to 1 year. Now, she has had chemoradiotherapy, and the tumor has not changed, but, rather, tumor deposits OUTSIDE the tumor are now there . (From T4bN1b before treatment to T4bN1c after treatment, the N1c designating tumor deposits.) This cannot be considered a success, and might even be worse because before she didn't have the tumor deposits. So, seeing as how the tumor is the same, living years with bleeding, discomfort, pain, and tumor growth and possibly even more tumor deposits does not really seem possible in her case. If she had been given 6-12 months before chemoradiotherapy, and the tumor is still cancerous and the same size after chemoradiotherapy, logic would have it that she would not have years left.
I wish her all the best, but one cannot live on illusions alone. The years of living with cancer have already been done in her case. From having no tumor to ending up with a locally advanced (T4b) tumor likely took years. How much time is left in her case if she doesn't have surgery and if the tumor is still cancerous?

She unfollowed everyone on Instagram and only has her TiffanyThinksBookClub.
That is concerning. If she were cancer-free, wouldn't she keep following them to support and encourage them? Or, if she were cancer-free, would she think "Hey, I don't need cancer-talk anymore. Bye to these folks!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.