TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that she hopes that the doctor's won't change their minds and she won't need surgery, so that she will be at home for Christmas.

So obviously she decided not to have surgery unless her doctors tell her it is necessary. Did she communicate this decision? I didn't hear it.
She said a few weeks ago that she never actually told the surgeon which of the options she is taking but surely she did tell him by now that she does not want the surgery. I wonder what the poor surgeon would think of all this mess that she is showing the public.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is still getting way more likes though and she is getting a large amount of comments and new subscribers all the time. Yes she is youtube savvy. She wants to take advantage of her popularity whilst she still has it and maximise her earnings.
The descion is made for her. By the time she's seen the surgeon there won't be time to have the operation in under 6 weeks.

Reactions: 9
She said a few weeks ago that she never actually told the surgeon which of the options she is taking but surely she did tell him by now that she does not want the surgery. I wonder what the poor surgeon would think of all this mess that she is showing the public.
She must have, and it is unlikely that he is still off sick. There must have been some communication in between

Reactions: 11
How can she not tell her surgeon (the main party) that she is not going for the surgery? She’s really negligent and inconsiderate if that’s the case. I thought he agreed with the wait and watch strategy? Someone said he advised her to do this.

Reactions: 11
How can she not tell her surgeon (the main party) that she is not going for the surgery? She’s really negligent and inconsiderate if that’s the case. I thought he agreed with the wait and watch strategy? Someone said he advised her to do this.
She said the surgeon recommended it, yes. She must have told him that she chose not to have it. I meant that she told us she did not tell him yet (at the time) but must have told him since obviously.

Reactions: 10
She said the surgeon recommended it, yes. She must have told him that she chose not to have it. I meant that she told us she did not tell him yet (at the time) but must have told him since obviously.
Well, ya, according to her dripping-video revelation these past weeks, todate she has not spoken with the surgeon , the closet proxy was the nurse to the surgeon whom she spoke with. Likely the nurse said the surgery decision is still up to her, and if she wants it, to call the surgeon. As far as the surgeon is concerned, no news from her means no surgery. The ball is in her court. But, she thinks it's in the other court. And then, there was the tel convo with the oncologist, who she said agreed with the decision to adopt a wait and see. Heck, I don't even know who bloody makes the decision.

• Haha
Actually (albeit without sound medical basis) I am starting to believe that she is in remission. The reason is because she doesn't mention feeling sick anymore, nor does she look sick per se. She also doesn't mention having pain anymore. This is all positive from the looks of it. However, I do not have the background to know what is actually occurring with the scar tissue and mucin that she had mentioned videos ago.
She doesn't feel sick anymore because there's no toxin in her system. Cancer, itself, is usually not painful, hence why people can have it and not know it; however, with nothing in her system, she feels "normal" again. Talk to any Cancer patient and they'll tell you that when they're not in Treatment, they feel fine.
I hope she is in remission. I don't wish her to be sick. But I'm done with her channel because she scolded people who genuinely cared for sharing an asked opinion. That's not okay with me.

Well, ya, according to her dripping-video revelation these past weeks, todate she has not spoken with the surgeon , the closet proxy was the nurse to the surgeon whom she spoke with. Likely the nurse said the surgery decision is still up to her, and if she wants it, to call the surgeon. As far as the surgeon is concerned, no news from her means no surgery. The ball is in her court. But, she thinks it's in the other court. And then, there was the tel convo with the oncologist, who she said agreed with the decision to adopt a wait and see. Heck, I don't even know who bloody makes the decision.
That ticked me off too when Matt said that "it's just a Nurse" that she talked to! Excuse me?? We, Nurses, know a lot; sometimes know more than the Doctor. I'm not saying that Nurses are Doctors, so don't get me wrong, but Nurses know the same stuff that a Doctor knows in a practice. We work very, very close with all of the patients, and we know what's what, plus that Nurse wouldn't have spoken to Tiffany about anything unless the Doctor gave the go-ahead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What confounds me is that all those gushing followers on YouTube seem to actually think that she has posted her 'bonus video' purely out of love for them. It's almost like they are members of some weird cult! Thank God for Tattle, where people live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She doesn't feel sick anymore because there's no toxin in her system. Cancer, itself, is usually not painful, hence why people can have it and not know it; however, with nothing in her system, she feels "normal" again. Talk to any Cancer patient and they'll tell you that when they're not in Treatment, they feel fine.
I hope she is in remission. I don't wish her to be sick. But I'm done with her channel because she scolded people who genuinely cared for sharing an asked opinion. That's not okay with me.

That ticked me off too when Matt said that "it's just a Nurse" that she talked to! Excuse me?? We, Nurses, know a lot; sometimes know more than the Doctor. I'm not saying that Nurses are Doctors, so don't get me wrong, but Nurses know the same stuff that a Doctor knows in a practice. We work very, very close with all of the patients, and we know what's what, plus that Nurse wouldn't have spoken to Tiffany about anything unless the Doctor gave the go-ahead.
I think that was Tiffany's 'falling from grace' (in my eyes). When she asked for advise and all those professionals took their time to give it to her and then she is like 'Actually I don't want medical advise, I just want you to blindly support my antics no matter what'. I think that's her biggest weakness - speaking without thinking. Oh and not being very bright.
She even kind of bragged at first about receiving over 6000 messages and made us think she will take the comments into consideration and use them as questions for the surgeon. Just so much manipulation on her part that it's unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She wants you to write her in the comments if you would like more bonus videos in the future. She knows what she's doing, I'm shocked that so many people are still unaware of true colors of our selfless Tiffany 🙄
Right?! There are people out there who really believe that they are apart of her "loving Tiffany Family". She's the same as Jodi from "Too Cute for Cancer", just sits online and spiels nothing for 25 minutes. Then says "I'm drinking hot water and lemon, write in the notes what you're drinking" then doesn't even bother to read any of the comments!

Reactions: 8
Right?! There are people out there who really believe that they are apart of her "loving Tiffany Family". She's the same as Jodi from "Too Cute for Cancer", just sits online and spiels nothing for 25 minutes. Then says "I'm drinking hot water and lemon, write in the notes what you're drinking" then doesn't even bother to read any of the comments!
Tiffany's 'What are you drinking?' and encouraging her followers to drink water is beyond cringy. I cannot believe she is a real person. She seems like a parody, a caricature. Like she has no personality of her own so she adopted these strange personality traits from watching other youtubers.

• Heart
She is still getting way more likes though and she is getting a large amount of comments and new subscribers all the time. Yes she is youtube savvy. She wants to take advantage of her popularity whilst she still has it and maximise her earnings.
The other day she was talking about going back to work. Who is she kidding?? She won't even make herself a scrambled egg!! It's just talk. I worked with a Nurse who had Cancer, went to Treatments, then came back to the floor to work the next day. Tiffany is an Optometrist, she should be able to look at a few peoples eyes, a few times a week. But I have a feeling that Tiffany has been babied her whole life, and now Matt and Mama get to look after the little monster!

Tiffany's 'What are you drinking?' and encouraging her followers to drink water is beyond cringy. I cannot believe she is a real person. She seems like a parody, a caricature. Like she has no personality of her own so she adopted these strange personality traits from watching other youtubers.
Right?!! Every time she drinks water, she's telling others to drink too. And showing what she's wearing, wtf?!! Her channel has no direction. I was watching her years ago, and she and her sister/family did stuff, but even at that time I was thinking, 'what the hell is this channel about?!' lol
Notice how even her family is not in the videos anymore? And Matt always seems guilty, like he knows she's being deceitful. My gut is telling me that something strange is going on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I genuinely think this is a form of mental illness. Fair enough have faith, but surely it has to be in a God who doesn't intervene at all, if not how do you justify children with cancer? Adults who are wonderful people and utterly undeserving? Hell even just your average Joe, few are so awful they deserve the evil that is cancer. Why do some believers get it but others who have no faith, is faith is all saving? Equally, how does prayer work for some and not others? Or why would God let you get cancer, but then save you? Surely people cannot be so arrogant they really believe out of everyone out there, they are 'chosen'? And if you are, chosen to go through unimaginable suffering and that's a God you want to believe in?

People are bleeping nuts man.
That's always kind of been the thing that really bothers me about extremely religious people. So you're "blessed" and "the chosen one" and God has shown you mercy, but what about the others who've died horrific deaths, suffered so much in their lives despite their devotion to God, despite their unwavering faith? Are they less deserving than you are somehow? There are horrible things that happen everyday to believers and non believers alike. Tragedy doesn't discriminate. Anyone who can distort reality to fit the idea that they've somehow been spared because they're one of the good ones, is a bit narcissistic or not rooted in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The other day she was talking about going back to work. Who is she kidding?? She won't even make herself a scrambled egg!! It's just talk. I worked with a Nurse who had Cancer, went to Treatments, then came back to the floor to work the next day. Tiffany is an Optometrist, she should be able to look at a few peoples eyes, a few times a week. But I have a feeling that Tiffany has been babied her whole life, and now Matt and Mama get to look after the little monster!
Matt and her family are definitely enabling her so she has never had the opportunity to mature. Once the poor amma started to softly cry in the car and Tiffany told her quite sternly 'Don't cry amma! There is no point crying'. Yes maybe she said it out of pity and worry but I didn't like the tone she used. It took me by surprise the way Tiffany said it, as if she were telling amma off. Besides, let amma cry if she feels like it. It's just everyone has to do what Tiffany wants.

• Heart
  • Wow
Cold Tingly & Numb Feet (Bonus Video!) *Cancer*

Guys, this was a surprise bonus video, let her know in the comments section if you'd like to see more of these videos. Went lunch with her sis to a Chinese gluten free vegan restaurant because her sis has been on a gluten free vegan diet for the past 6 months in attempt to heal her gut. Cheats occasionally, but body feels not good. Got a phone case from Amazon, but not the Tiffany blue we got this, so gonna return it. Booked her massage to help with neuropathy issues. Mom drove her for the massage. She'd try to book a session for her mom. Oh, btw, she's manifesting that she will be home for Xmas, therefore, she's going to get to the Xmas tree or presents soon, and that the doctor and/or surgeon would't change their minds re having to go for surgery. U.K. does not have Thanksgiving. She does not celebrate Halloween, but pumpkins around the house are ok. Went candle shopping with Matt. Got a blue garlic presser, and other things, because it's like the Tiffany blue we got this, and also it matches the clock in the kitchen. Showed us her purchases whilst her mom and Matt pottered about in the kitchen, cooking, then eating, and asking how much they would each pay for the meal. Usual outro to sub to her social media or whatever. But not before reminding us that this was a bonus video, let her know if you like it!

I don't get how she has so much energy in her situation to put soo many damn vids out with no cancer in them. I am tired, fed up! :rolleyes:
Oh ya, and that constant "what would you pay for this meal".... kind of condescending considering she doesn't cook!! Remember when she was in the Hospital and watched the Food Network and said that she was going to cook everyday?? That's lasted two days, then it was back to Ma and Matt.

• Haha
That's always kind of been the thing that really bothers me about extremely religious people. So you're "blessed" and "the chosen one" and God has shown you mercy, but what about the others who've died horrific deaths, suffered so much in their lives despite their devotion to God, despite their unwavering faith? Are they less deserving than you are somehow? There are horrible things that happen everyday to believers and non believers alike. Tragedy doesn't discriminate. Anyone who can distort reality to fit the idea that they've somehow been spared because they're one of the good ones, is a bit narcissistic or not rooted in reality.
Yes that religion has no logic in it at all.
And I think Tiffany may very well believe she is a 'chosen one'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Matt and her family are definitely enabling her so she has never had the opportunity to mature. Once the poor amma started to softly cry in the car and Tiffany told her quite sternly 'Don't cry amma! There is no point crying'. Yes maybe she said it out of pity and worry but I didn't like the tone she used. It took me by surprise the way Tiffany said it, as if she were telling amma off. Besides, let amma cry if she feels like it. It's just everyone has to do what Tiffany wants.
I agree,they are completely enabling her but in their defense it's hard not to, especially her mum,it's her youngest daughter at the end of the day but the issue her is Tiffany wanting to be babied,she can't believe she's 30,she wants to be 15 forever so will act that way,she will never advocate for herself with her cancer,others will shout until they get answers,she won't.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think she believes that the oncologist and the surgeon are going to confirm her belief that she is cancer-free. Regardless, she will find some excuse to justify not having surgery. The wait and watch approach was never intended to be alternative to having surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was glad to find this group. I used to be a fan but something seemed off so I unsubscribed. She really reminds me of those Christian housewife influencers (im not saying they are all like that!) who stay at home all day and have absolutely nothing to talk about so they tell you every mundane thing they do for content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.