TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that there are a few parallels between Tiffany and NNL? I find the latter far more annoying but: they are both mad on Disney, they're also mad on consumerism and decorating and Christmas and they're both very good at wringing money out of kind-hearted people. Also they both play down what's happening to their bodies.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think that there are a few parallels between Tiffany and NNL? I find the latter far more annoying but: they are both mad on Disney, they're also mad on consumerism and decorating and Christmas and they're both very good at wringing money out of kind-hearted people. Also they both play down what's happening to their bodies.
I hadn't thought about it until now but yes, I see some similarities: Stable career choices (I think NNL was in finance/accounts?) Long term partners, Desire for children, Love of Disney...

Reactions: 4
Who is NNL? 😇

Reactions: 4
This comment here; enabling habits:
"Matt is the voice of reason! “You already only drink coffee 3x a week” and “why shouldn’t you drink coffee whenever you want” He’s so precious "
What is wrong with her subscribers??? Coffee is a stimulant, and can wreck havoc on the Bowels. I'm more than sure that her Team told her to limit coffee. Yet, once again, her followers are telling her what she wants to hear.

Reactions: 10
Since diet is a risk factor in colorectal cancer according to cancer groups in various countries and since she announced that she did genetic testing, I wondered why she hasn't changed her diet. Perhaps it is a fluke.
Didn't meant to imply it's her fault, and I'm sorry if I did, I'm just curious because of the information I've read about food being a risk factor.
What can be found in studies is that pesco-vegetarians have about a 40% less chance of developing colorectal cancer. From the article given below: " By far, the lowest incidence of colorectal cancers was seen in pesco-vegetarians, people who eat fish at least once a month but eschew all other types of meat. Compared to omnivores, pesco-vegetarians were 43% less likely to be diagnosed with these cancers during the course of the study. " https://www.latimes.com/science/sci...et-fish-colorectal-cancer-20150309-story.html

Matt, as a human, seems like a nice person, but I can't really tell as we only see small glimpses of him from time to time. I think he's a nicer human than her last BF who, I thought was a bit of an idiot, but I was scolded, and that was it for me.
Why on earth would people offer her a "go fund me" page?? She owns her own home! She can re-mortgage if she has to. She shops all the time. She and Matt just got new Ugg slippers, which I'm pretty sure is over $100 for each pair. I think she only mentions money so she can sell more merchandise.
Phew..... thank you for letting me vent! =)
Actually, her former boyfriend is now an engineer and looks at least as mature as Matt. (Sometimes 'brainy' folk like to tease around, and maybe that's why he came across as somewhat idiotic in videos ten years ago or so.) About Tiffany's spending...I suspect she uses some of the money from you tube and the sale of her merchandise to make further purchases. She repeatedly has said that she isn't working so doesn't have so much money, yet continues to spend. Then, she once said that she couldn't afford a private consultation (in a muffled way). She definitely could afford a consultation with a private oncologist. If not, then Matt could help---since he most likely pays some rent and utilities fees anyway for living there. This is, of course, an assumption, but it is most likely the case. Also, she refers to the house in which she lives as 'my house' and not 'our house' (meaning, she and Matt). I wonder if that would change if they were to get married. (The reason I am assuming that Matt is paying some type of rent/utilities is that Matt seems like an upright fellow who would not feel comfortable not paying rent/utilities.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What can be found in studies is that pesco-vegetarians have about a 40% less chance of developing colorectal cancer. From the article given below: " By far, the lowest incidence of colorectal cancers was seen in pesco-vegetarians, people who eat fish at least once a month but eschew all other types of meat. Compared to omnivores, pesco-vegetarians were 43% less likely to be diagnosed with these cancers during the course of the study. " https://www.latimes.com/science/sci...et-fish-colorectal-cancer-20150309-story.html

Actually, her former boyfriend is now an engineer and looks at least as mature as Matt. (Sometimes 'brainy' folk like to tease around, and maybe that's why he came across as somewhat idiotic in videos ten years ago or so.) About Tiffany's spending...I suspect she uses some of the money from you tube and the sale of her merchandise to make further purchases. She repeatedly has said that she isn't working so doesn't have so much money, yet continues to spend. Then, she once said that she couldn't afford a private consultation (in a muffled way). She definitely could afford a consultation with a private oncologist. If not, then Matt could help---since he most likely pays some rent and utilities fees anyway for living there. This is, of course, an assumption, but it is most likely the case. Also, she refers to the house in which she lives as 'my house' and not 'our house' (meaning, she and Matt). I wonder if that would change if they were to get married. (The reason I am assuming that Matt is paying some type of rent/utilities is that Matt seems like an upright fellow who would not feel comfortable not paying rent/utilities.)
Yes definitely. I'm sure if she wanted the private consultation she would have had it. Same with meeting the surgeon. No way he has been inaccessible all this time. She just doesn't want to. She is distancing herself from the whole thing. It's as if she thought she had been cured. People in the comments seem to think she is now cancer free (and not only the more religious ones I think).

Reactions: 14
I had a few hours worth of train journeys and changes to kill today so caught up on the two Tiff videos I hadn't watched.

I don't think Tiff has the healthiest relationship with food...
In previous vlogs, she'd dropped from 41kg to 50kg and whilst she seemed to agree that she needed to put the weight back on, confessed she used to think at 50kg she was "fat"
...Watching her take the tiniest nibble of chocolate and the "oh go on then I'll have another nacho" felt worrying to see!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
In spite of her illness she seems to have quite a good level of energy, so I'm confused as to why Matt and Amma get lumbered with all the food preparation, cooking and smoothie making while she stands by watching or doing bare minimum to help.
It was a nice move by her sister to get Amma over to her place for a few days to give her a
I had a few hours worth of train journeys and changes to kill today so caught up on the two Tiff videos I hadn't watched.

In previous vlogs, she'd dropped from 41kg to 50kg and whilst she seemed to agree that she needed to put the weight back on, confessed she used to think at 50kg she was "fat"
...Watching her take the tiniest nibble of chocolate and the "oh go on then I'll have another nacho" felt worrying to see!
I hate the way when she eats something she holds it between her thumb and index finger and takes the smallest bite and the we get the exaggerated mmmmm!

Reactions: 3
I n

I noticed that too. From the limited content she posts she has not made any kind of effort to gain weight and I thought when she had C diff t would have scared her into taking these things more seriously.

Reactions: 9
She always acts the Princess who has to be waited on hand and foot. Unfortunately Amma and Matt do exactly that!

Reactions: 7
I'll admit, I used to find her super endearing, friendly, sweet, and I think most of all~ transparent? genuine? But something feels off, I always get this weird 'gut' feeling whenever someone starts behaving in a way that makes me feel like they're being insincere or putting on an act. I become more curious, highly irritated, because something is *wrong*. YouTube will always be a bit of an act, because it's a money maker at the end of the day, views are views, I get that. Somewhere along the way though, I think things have changed. I've been watching Tiff for a fair few months, this is her journey, and I can also understand that I don't really have a right to know wtf is going on. And so, like a lot of you guys, I've come here to just get some updates, without having to waste time watching her talk about new slippers and plants and food. I will miss seeing Amma cuz she's sweet as can be, but other than that it's not worth watching anymore because everything she does irks me now. :(

*edit* forgot to say, the eating habit thing; I used to struggle with not eating enough. Only taking bites of food and then the exaggerated "mmmmm" that follows eating. I can't speak for Tiff and her relationship with food, but she is very food centric. I used to be so food obsessed, it became a personality trait. so sometimes I see myself in her (my past self), when she goes on about food. I think everyone has varied feelings on how much they enjoy food, because some people really do react more 'extra' than others, its not always a bad thing. But yeah, it can be irritating, i do understand that.

and honestly, no hate to her and all of her loves for being cutesy and camera, it's not everyones taste. definitely not become mine lmfao. i've grown a distaste for it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Check this out. She has 305 videos and will continue to publish 3 or more a week and spin her stories. She’s obviously laughing all the way to the bank by manipulating her “loving TT family” 🤑🤑

I'll admit, I used to find her super endearing, friendly, sweet, and I think most of all~ transparent? genuine? But something feels off, I always get this weird 'gut' feeling whenever someone starts behaving in a way that makes me feel like they're being insincere or putting on an act. I become more curious, highly irritated, because something is *wrong*. YouTube will always be a bit of an act, because it's a money maker at the end of the day, views are views, I get that. Somewhere along the way though, I think things have changed. I've been watching Tiff for a fair few months, this is her journey, and I can also understand that I don't really have a right to know wtf is going on. And so, like a lot of you guys, I've come here to just get some updates, without having to waste time watching her talk about new slippers and plants and food. I will miss seeing Amma cuz she's sweet as can be, but other than that it's not worth watching anymore because everything she does irks me now. :(

*edit* forgot to say, the eating habit thing; I used to struggle with not eating enough. Only taking bites of food and then the exaggerated "mmmmm" that follows eating. I can't speak for Tiff and her relationship with food, but she is very food centric. I used to be so food obsessed, it became a personality trait. so sometimes I see myself in her (my past self), when she goes on about food. I think everyone has varied feelings on how much they enjoy food, because some people really do react more 'extra' than others, its not always a bad thing. But yeah, it can be irritating, i do understand that.

and honestly, no hate to her and all of her loves for being cutesy and camera, it's not everyones taste. definitely not become mine lmfao. i've grown a distaste for it
I agree. Can’t stand her mmmm after tasting food. Also constantly touching her hair, scrunching her face when she laughs, talking and acting like a 13 year old. Wonder what Matt sees in her really. Her ex, Tiroy dodged a bullet, IMO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Check this out. She has 305 videos and will continue to publish 3 or more a week and spin her stories. She’s obviously laughing all the way to the bank by manipulating her “loving TT family” 🤑🤑

I agree. Can’t stand her mmmm after tasting food. Also constantly touching her hair, scrunching her face when she laughs, talking and acting like a 13 year old. Wonder what Matt sees in her really. Her ex, Tiroy dodged a bullet, IMO.
Those stats are a bit sobering, if they're true. Blimey. She really is taking a lot of people for a ride.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I followed Romee Dussenbroek’s cancer journey from start to finish. I don’t think I ever missed a video because she documented her journey in such a strong manner, you could simply tell she wanted to be in control of the situation as much as she could all while trying to live a semi-normal life.

Tiffany is just passing and constantly seeking pity/validation from others when she has a support system a lot of people don’t have. I feel sorry she is sick, truly, and hope she recovers but something about the way she documents her journey seems disingenuous.

• Heart
Yes definitely. I'm sure if she wanted the private consultation she would have had it. Same with meeting the surgeon. No way he has been inaccessible all this time. She just doesn't want to. She is distancing herself from the whole thing. It's as if she thought she had been cured. People in the comments seem to think she is now cancer free (and not only the more religious ones I think).
Actually (albeit without sound medical basis) I am starting to believe that she is in remission. The reason is because she doesn't mention feeling sick anymore, nor does she look sick per se. She also doesn't mention having pain anymore. This is all positive from the looks of it. However, I do not have the background to know what is actually occurring with the scar tissue and mucin that she had mentioned videos ago.

Reactions: 8
What's slightly disturbing is the increasing amount of religious nutters on her channel. My family is catholic so I absolutely respect her faith but her "miraculous healing" story really seems to appeal to the extreme believers. There are constant comments from people praising God and Jesus for taking away the cancer, completely ignoring to the fact that SHE HAD CUTTING EDGE TREATMENT at the Royal Marsden for almost a year. Obviously the final result is still not clear but it's scary how many people in the comments have made their own minds up and assume that she's now perfectly fine. It's obviously not helping that all the information viewers get are vague and confusing, so the crazies have just used this as proof that prayers cure cancer.
I questioned one of those nutters on why god gave her cancer in the first place and her reply was "because her Faith made her the chosen one",now fook me,I have a great relationship with God but trying to reason with these nutters is just impossible, they have an answer for everything

• Wow
  • Haha
I questioned one of those nutters on why god gave her cancer in the first place and her reply was "because her Faith made her the chosen one",now fook me,I have a great relationship with God but trying to reason with these nutters is just impossible, they have an answer for everything
I genuinely think this is a form of mental illness. Fair enough have faith, but surely it has to be in a God who doesn't intervene at all, if not how do you justify children with cancer? Adults who are wonderful people and utterly undeserving? Hell even just your average Joe, few are so awful they deserve the evil that is cancer. Why do some believers get it but others who have no faith, is faith is all saving? Equally, how does prayer work for some and not others? Or why would God let you get cancer, but then save you? Surely people cannot be so arrogant they really believe out of everyone out there, they are 'chosen'? And if you are, chosen to go through unimaginable suffering and that's a God you want to believe in?

People are bleeping nuts man.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Actually (albeit without sound medical basis) I am starting to believe that she is in remission. The reason is because she doesn't mention feeling sick anymore, nor does she look sick per se. She also doesn't mention having pain anymore. This is all positive from the looks of it. However, I do not have the background to know what is actually occurring with the scar tissue and mucin that she had mentioned videos ago.
I don't know. I think that just because she is not visibly in pain does not mean the tumour is gone. Her previous pain was due to the radiation. And she said recently she takes morphine.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.