TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that she's very media-savvy and often spins things out for commercial gain, however I do not believe that she has ever exaggerated her condition. We've seen her seriously ill in hospital, in pain and also very thin, we've seen the chemo being administered etc. It's apparently quite common now for a 'watch and wait' on people with Tiffany's stage of adenocarcinoma in a bid to avoid serious surgery and the possibility of having to have a colostomy which would be a pretty dreadful thing for a young woman. I don't think she's always honest with her viewers about what she's been told, no. But I would never doubt the seriousness of her condition.
I clearly remember the very first time she carefully pronounced 'T4B' and adenocarcinoma. At that time, it seems she was clearly remembering or reading from printed results which stated 'T4B'. She was very clear, and, seemingly honest, when she had first said 'T4B', even though she was quick to say after that that she didn't know what that meant. Then, people in the comments section were very clear to describe what the designation T4B means for her type of cancer. Clarity was one of her main objectives back then. Now, it seems she does not mind the confusion she is instilling in her viewers, as it seems that she purposely omits information so as to propagate confusion. She never once read, verbatim, the results of her biopsies and what the surgeon or oncologist had written about the mucinous and scar tissue. I think she was more earnest, honest, and clear in the early videos of her diagnosis and treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel sad for her followers who have cancer who say that Tiffany gives them hope when she only offers confusion, cliffhangers, and t-shirt sales pitches.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bleeding & Mucus *tea with tiffanythinks* ep. 13

She went to the hospital yesterday. She's not gonna talk about her confusion and worries and hospital visit till Thursday's vlog. Still getting mucus, and blood, not a lot though. Been a long time since biopsy. Wants to call and ask surgeon if she has no cancer, then shouldn't have bleeding right. She didn't sleep well because she still has not gotten answers, and confused. She seems more confused than ever. No, I think I am. She then went on about work plans, and vlogmas. Still waiting for biopsy date with surgeon. Think she's gotten dates for scans. She's manifesting she'll be ok. Matt and her are doing very well, sleeping early after prayers. I stopped watching guys, I can't, I just can't anymore.

P/S Bleeding & Mucus (Cancer) in thumbnail

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I owe you one DivineMystic, no way could I cope with her bullshine today!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

She went to the hospital yesterday. She's not gonna talk about her confusion and worries and hospital visit till Thursday's vlog. Still getting mucus, and blood, not a lot though. Been a long time since biopsy. Wants to call and ask surgeon if she has no cancer, then shouldn't have bleeding right. She didn't sleep well because she still has not gotten answers, and confused. She seems more confused than ever. No, I think I am. She then went on about work plans, and vlogmas. Still waiting for biopsy date with surgeon. Think she's gotten dates for scans. She's manifesting she'll be ok. Matt and her are doing very well, sleeping early after prayers. I stopped watching guys, I can't, I just can't anymore.

How can she seriously think she just has no cancer? I’m so worried for her, I really feel like she’s in for a horrific shock 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 16
No way she has no cancer, just no way. I'm so confused by her, even more with every video that she posts. Is she really this dumb, naive girl that can't ask proper questions? Is she in denial? Or is she some calculated person who wants to earn as much $ as possible from yt? How is it possible that she still doesn't know if she has cancer? It's been weeks guys, weeks!! Sorry I just can't with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
By the looks of some of the comments promising to "watch to the end" I'm guessing she asked everyone not to skip and watch the entire video. I heard from a friend who has a small channel that if viewers skip around or stop watching mid-video it doesn't count as a full view so she doesn't earn much from those partial views. Tiffany seems to be really focused on her earnings from Youtube, which I can understand under normal conditions, but I just don't get why money is so important now when her health and even life is on the line. Surely she has enough money to seek a private consultation why she waits....just so hard to understand.

She must have got all that information from the oncologist. So in effect if you want to hear more ( or not) come back Thursday. There's a surprise!
This is so going to bite her on the bum!!!!

Reactions: 8
Just took a look at the comments under her "Tea with Tiffany on a Tuesday" video, and notice how there's no more talk about medical advice, or questions about her condition. She now has a cult of Followers encouraging and enabling.
If my family was that boring, I'd have to disown them all!! lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Just took a look at the comments under her "Tea with Tiffany on a Tuesday" video, and notice how there's no more talk about medical advice, or questions about her condition. She now has a cult of Followers encouraging and enabling.
If my family was that boring, I'd have to disown them all!! lol
She and they are in cloud cuckoo land!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"These doctors need to make time to talk with you. At least to put your mind to ease. Don't let them push you off. You'll speak to him ...everything is waiting. I'm not good at that. You got this!!!!"
I have never, ever heard of Oncologist Doctors not having the time to talk to their patients. Why would she want anyone to think that her Doctors are incompetent, if only to keep people thinking about something else, and not asking the big questions? The "look over here, and I'll throw the ball over there" game! I'm not chasing that ball, thank you very much!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

You have the patience of a saint,I got until "I didn't sleep at all because I was worrying so much but you'll find out on Thursday at 6 o clock",can't be doing with all this promo bullshit,it's so disingenuous now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You have the patience of a saint,I got until "I didn't sleep at all because I was worrying so much but you'll find out on Thursday at 6 o clock",can't be doing with all this promo bullshit,it's so disingenuous now.
You should have heard the turmoil in my head. I stand by my first few comments in the first thread. She is nutsy cuckoo. It is grave.

• Haha

It's my experience that people who shove their Spouses in other people's faces have something to hide. Otherwise, why is she ALWAYS asking Matt if he's happy? And when they got their Slippers, Matt didn't like his, and later she said that she TOLD Matt to keep his. If you watch Matt, yes, he seems to love her, but his face shows that there's a problem. He must be emotionally exhausted by now. He's been going away more often. And, he doesn't take any time off to go to her appointments with her like he used to. My Husband watched a few of her videos with me, and right away he said that Matt wasn't happy. A man can tell what another man is showing. Her Mother looks exhausted too. And notice how she only talks about medical things when her Mom leaves the car? She says it's because it upsets her Mom, but I don't know if I believe that.

You should have heard the turmoil in my head. I stand by my first few comments in the first thread. She is nutsy cuckoo. It is grave.
I used to work with a Neurologist who always said, "just because someone is sick, it doesn't mean that they are nice, honest, or sane!"

• Heart
I clearly remember the very first time she carefully pronounced 'T4B' and adenocarcinoma. At that time, it seems she was clearly remembering or reading from printed results which stated 'T4B'. She was very clear, and, seemingly honest, when she had first said 'T4B', even though she was quick to say after that that she didn't know what that meant. Then, people in the comments section were very clear to describe what the designation T4B means for her type of cancer. Clarity was one of her main objectives back then. Now, it seems she does not mind the confusion she is instilling in her viewers, as it seems that she purposely omits information so as to propagate confusion. She never once read, verbatim, the results of her biopsies and what the surgeon or oncologist had written about the mucinous and scar tissue. I think she was more earnest, honest, and clear in the early videos of her diagnosis and treatment.
Spot on! I clearly remember her talking about that other doctor who is not in her team but who told her that as the tumour was T4b, her doctors might not operate at all. She came out of that meeting annoyed that this doctor unrelated to her case is making these assumptions and she was saying that he does not know whether the treatment had worked and that he was basing his words on previous scans. She then said that he said the tumour was T4b and she said: 'T4b?? I thought my cancer was stage 3!' And this was months and months after the cancer was diagnosed and she did not know her tumour was T4b?? Would she never read doctors' reports? I still cannot believe how under-educated she is about her disease.

So overall, I completely agree, I think her reactions after doctor meetings were genuine and especially at the beginning. Now she is definitely omitting information and it's clear she wants to forget the cancer altogether.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her subscribers are starting to annoy me as much as she is. The comments are ridiculous. They believe every word she says, even when it makes no sense at all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

You the best! I cannot click on her videos at all, I will get sick from all the bullcrap. Never ever happened to me with other cancer youtubers. That's another thing. If you compare her to people like Emily Hayward or others, you see a stark difference. We know when someone is authentic and genuine and when someone has ulterior motives. Emily never asked for anything, never pushed for anything. She did not flaunt material stuff and never talked about trivial and vapid matters. She was grateful and was genuinely shocked that so many people watched her. Authenticity literally seeped out of her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh. My god. How can she think she is cancer free?
Is the blood and mucus from her bum? Sorry, I am not trying to be dense! If so, how is she not worried? I feel sick for her.

Reactions: 11
She wants to "block out what happened yesterday" after speaking to her oncologist BUT will talk about it on Thursday after she talks to the surgeon? None of this makes sense.
Her cliffhangers are cruel to her followers who generally care about her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh. My god. How can she think she is cancer free?
Is the blood and mucus from her bum? Sorry, I am not trying to be dense! If so, how is she not worried? I feel sick for her.
What is this 'mucus' btw? She never told us about it before. She did mention 'mucin' which was found by the surgeon during the biopsies.
I imagine the bleeding (from the bum) will be a consequence of the biopsies.
Or has she been continuously bleeding from the start? I know that one of her symptoms a year ago or so was heavy rectal bleeding (as is common in colorectal cancer) but don't know if that has been ongoing ever since.
What I find weird is that in one video she is acting like nothing was wrong, she is planning this and that and in the next one she announces bleeding and mucus. This rollecoaster is very typical for her. So dramatic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.