TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many oncologists tell bowel cancer patients not to eat the same food they did before cancer (90- to 95- percent of bowl cancer is related to eating meats/sugary drinks/processed food which, in large part, explains the uptick in bowel cancer in people age 40 and younger). Good oncologists tell patients to switch to a whole food plant-based diet.
Many of her pre-cancer vlogs were centered around her shopping sprees and eating fast food (McDonald's, KFC, donuts, etc). One of her old vlogs titled "What I Eat in a Day" is eye-opening.
When she went to McDonald's minutes after treatment my jaw dropped to the floor. Is she not getting advice on nutrition or is she not listening to her doctors?
I'm not sure if her behavior is due to naiveté, poor medical advice or what. Her mother seems to cook healthier food and smoothies but she and Matt eat unhealthy snacks and dinner. So confusing.
Glad I found this thread. I've been watching her videos and wondering if I'm alone in feeling this is all so odd.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The update box under the video says that she will see the oncologist the coming Monday (not tomorrow I think, but the week after?).

I don't see the point of the video ...
Her vlogs are about a week behind I think so her appointment might be tomorrow but we won't hear about it for a week.

She's using it to attract new subs with an interest in cancer vlogs. Disgusting to use it when she barely mentions cancer anymore. I'd challenge her on it but she'd just delete my post.
I saw some comments challenging her clickbaiting mania!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Many oncologists tell bowel cancer patients not to eat the same food they did before cancer (90- to 95- percent of bowl cancer is related to eating meats/sugary drinks/processed food which, in large part, explains the uptick in bowel cancer in people age 40 and younger). Good oncologists tell patients to switch to a whole food plant-based diet.
Many of her pre-cancer vlogs were centered around her shopping sprees and eating fast food (McDonald's, KFC, donuts, etc). One of her old vlogs titled "What I Eat in a Day" is eye-opening.
When she went to McDonald's minutes after treatment my jaw dropped to the floor. Is she not getting advice on nutrition or is she not listening to her doctors?
I'm not sure if her behavior is due to naiveté, poor medical advice or what. Her mother seems to cook healthier food and smoothies but she and Matt eat unhealthy snacks and dinner. So confusing.
Glad I found this thread. I've been watching her videos and wondering if I'm alone in feeling this is all so odd.
Often times she'd say it was to treat herself. I thought she always eats those stuff on a frequent basis.

Reactions: 5
I'm not saying that her eating habits contributed to her cancer as that is questionable especially in younger people. This particular tumour (colorectal cancer) is slow growing and it started developing 10 to 15 years ago. I'd think her cancer is probably a fluke, a genetic disposition (even if the genetic tests came back negative), and maybe some environmental factors. She is definitely not fond of the plant based diet though and I'm surprised that Matt and Amma do not make sure she eats more healthy and nutritious foods. Just to get stronger post treatment. But then, she is an adult and she is not good at listening to advice. Amma cooks more sri lankan (indian) style foods but Tiffany does not seem to like that cuisine. She seems to like very simple carb based meals (like a child) and western junk food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw some comments challenging her clickbaiting mania!
Like this one on today's vid:

Tiffany, as much as I like you, I think you’re using the word cancer in your titles as click bait… you know all about algorithms and how much visibility it’ll bring you- it just seems a little dishonest. I’m sorry, I hope I don’t offend you- it’s really just how I feel and I’m sure you can appreciate honest feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Since diet is a risk factor in colorectal cancer according to cancer groups in various countries and since she announced that she did genetic testing, I wondered why she hasn't changed her diet. Perhaps it is a fluke.
Didn't meant to imply it's her fault, and I'm sorry if I did, I'm just curious because of the information I've read about food being a risk factor.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
"Many oncologists tell bowel cancer patients not to eat the same food they did before cancer (90- to 95- percent of bowl cancer is related to eating meats/sugary drinks/processed food which, in large part, explains the uptick in bowel cancer in people age 40 and younger). Good oncologists tell patients to switch to a whole food plant-based diet."
I completely agree; She said early in her Cancer journey that she was supposed to be on a diet plan.
I was one of the Nurses that got scolded for questioning Matt about his support to have Tiffany wait for surgery. In all of my years of working with patients, I've never, ever heard of a Spouse/significant other encourage a Cancer patient to wait for surgery! Matt, as a human, seems like a nice person, but I can't really tell as we only see small glimpses of him from time to time. I think he's a nicer human than her last BF who, I thought was a bit of an idiot, but I was scolded, and that was it for me. I unfollowed, and Unsubscribed from her Youtube Channel.
And her Followers are ridiculous towards medical personnel, telling us that we can't treat people that we've never met. The ignorance on her channel is frightening!
Plus, before she went into the Hospital for C.Diff, she was saying that she wanted to go back to doing Mukbangs, and I was appalled. Does she really not understand how Junk Food affects the body??
I get that she doesn't feel well, but why can't she do ANYTHING for herself?? Her Mom makes her juice, Matt cooks, and she stands back and demands. Doesn't even brush her hair.
Her Channel has pissed me off over and over again. She is starting to remind me of Jody from "Too Cute for Cancer", and Jodi, too, is a miracle; she went from Terminal Cancer, to cured!!
Why on earth would people offer her a "go fund me" page?? She owns her own home! She can re-mortgage if she has to. She shops all the time. She and Matt just got new Ugg slippers, which I'm pretty sure is over $100 for each pair. I think she only mentions money so she can sell more merchandise.
Phew..... thank you for letting me vent! =)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Like this one on today's vid:

Tiffany, as much as I like you, I think you’re using the word cancer in your titles as click bait… you know all about algorithms and how much visibility it’ll bring you- it just seems a little dishonest. I’m sorry, I hope I don’t offend you- it’s really just how I feel and I’m sure you can appreciate honest feedback.
Glad someone called it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just watched her latest reel. That's twenty minutes of my life I won't get back again.

• Haha
Since diet is a risk factor in colorectal cancer according to cancer groups in various countries and since she announced that she did genetic testing, I wondered why she hasn't changed her diet. Perhaps it is a fluke.
Didn't meant to imply it's her fault, and I'm sorry if I did, I'm just curious because of the information I've read about food being a risk factor.
You're not implying it's her fault, and one doesn't have to be a Rocket Scientist to figure it out. Unless her Mom or Matt are cooking for her, she just doesn't seem to have a clue.
She is the YOUNGEST 30 year old I have ever encountered.
I think that her Oncologist has offered Psychological Therapy because Tiffany is so simple-minded and doesn't seem to grasp what's going on.
She said early in Cancer Journey that she was supposed to be on a diet, but that lasted about 5 minutes!

The update box under the video says that she will see the oncologist the coming Monday (not tomorrow I think, but the week after?).

I don't see the point of the video ...
She complains that she's got so much on the go, and having to constantly upload for youtube, but then gets on and tells us that she's wearing her Brother-in-Laws old shirt and Matt's shorts; like who cares? I lasted that far, then turned it off!
And when she always says things like "you guys are always DM-ing me about this and that" and I'm thinking, 'Who? Who are these people??' lol
Such a cheesy move. Pretending to be more important than she is!
I hate to say it, but her numbers are climbing, and it may be from people who come to watch people die! Believe it or not it happens in Hospitals too where people volunteer to sit with dying patients to watch them die out of curiosity, not companionship.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
And her Followers are ridiculous towards medical personnel, telling us that we can't treat people that we've never met. The ignorance on her channel is frightening!
What's slightly disturbing is the increasing amount of religious nutters on her channel. My family is catholic so I absolutely respect her faith but her "miraculous healing" story really seems to appeal to the extreme believers. There are constant comments from people praising God and Jesus for taking away the cancer, completely ignoring to the fact that SHE HAD CUTTING EDGE TREATMENT at the Royal Marsden for almost a year. Obviously the final result is still not clear but it's scary how many people in the comments have made their own minds up and assume that she's now perfectly fine. It's obviously not helping that all the information viewers get are vague and confusing, so the crazies have just used this as proof that prayers cure cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's slightly disturbing is the increasing amount of religious nutters on her channel. My family is catholic so I absolutely respect her faith but her "miraculous healing" story really seems to appeal to the extreme believers. There are constant comments from people praising God and Jesus for taking away the cancer, completely ignoring to the fact that SHE HAD CUTTING EDGE TREATMENT at the Royal Marsden for almost a year. Obviously the final result is still not clear but it's scary how many people in the comments have made their own minds up and assume that she's now perfectly fine. It's obviously not helping that all the information viewers get are vague and confusing, so the crazies have just used this as proof that prayers cure cancer.
I completely agree. I'm Catholic too, and as a Nurse I can share some beautiful stories from Dying patients, but I'm also logical too. I know that we are given the intelligence to know how to create medicines etc. She reminds me of that old story: 'a man is drowning, so he prays to God for help. A boat comes and the man refuses to get in. When he gets to Heaven he asks God why He didn't help; and God replies "I sent you a boat, but you refused to get in.'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I completely agree. I'm Catholic too, and as a Nurse I can share some beautiful stories from Dying patients, but I'm also logical too. I know that we are given the intelligence to know how to create medicines etc. She reminds me of that old story: 'a man is drowning, so he prays to God for help. A boat comes and the man refuses to get in. When he gets to Heaven he asks God why He didn't help; and God replies "I sent you a boat, but you refused to get in.'
Perhaps, if her Darling Matt is in that boat and holding Tiffany blue flowers... that would be a sign

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I felt the exact same way. She can’t do something as simple as make the bed on her own and it drives me scatty. She is obsessed with gifts people by her and all the attention she gets.

• Heart
I can't watch her videos anymore...I've completely lost respect for her due to shameless evasiveness and strange commercial focus.
I believe she is convinced that she is cured and getting back to normal life as usual. I'm just terrified what I'll find when I go onto her channel several
months from now.

Glad someone called it out.
I'll bet this poor person will be deleted soon...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In spite of her illness she seems to have quite a good level of energy, so I'm confused as to why Matt and Amma get lumbered with all the food preparation, cooking and smoothie making while she stands by watching or doing bare minimum to help.
It was a nice move by her sister to get Amma over to her place for a few days to give her a break from it all.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.