TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually (albeit without sound medical basis) I am starting to believe that she is in remission. The reason is because she doesn't mention feeling sick anymore, nor does she look sick per se. She also doesn't mention having pain anymore. This is all positive from the looks of it. However, I do not have the background to know what is actually occurring with the scar tissue and mucin that she had mentioned videos ago.
I don't know if she's in remission but I think she's convinced she's cured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Those stats are a bit sobering, if they're true. Blimey. She really is taking a lot of people for a ride.
This is the lower scale too,there's a few videos around YouTube that say the likes of social blade where these stats are from is always the lower scale..I think she will also cash in with sponsors etc when/if she's fully recovered,she's very ad friendly for companies to work with.

Reactions: 7
Noone can seriously think she's making £140k a year? Surely not? I know there's money in YouTube but she is hardly large scale in the scheme of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Bonus” video…Makes it sound as though her channel is requires a paying subscription and she’s giving this video for free. Strange to put this in a title. She could have just put a regular title. Never seen any other Vlogger doing the same even if they uploaded extra videos outside of regular schedule.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
“Bonus” video…Makes it sound as though her channel is requires a paying subscription and she’s giving this video for free. Strange to put this in a title. She could have just put a regular title. Never seen any other Vlogger doing the same even if they uploaded extra videos outside of regular schedule.
Omg just saw. At this rate she will be releasing a video a day. Will not watch but can tell it's her usual content full of nothing.

Reactions: 12
She wants you to write her in the comments if you would like more bonus videos in the future. She knows what she's doing, I'm shocked that so many people are still unaware of true colors of our selfless Tiffany 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Bonus Video - OMG. Ker-ching! This is becoming her full-time employment now. And I wouldn't mind so much if there ever anything truly amazing/informative/interesting/illness-related about her content. I just sped through it on forward and I can see that the video ends with her making a pie. Maybe I should start filming myself making dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wants you to write her in the comments if you would like more bonus videos in the future. She knows what she's doing, I'm shocked that so many people are still unaware of true colors of our selfless Tiffany 🙄
Isn't a bonus supposed to be a good thing?!
Don't think so Tiffany. How much can you string out nothing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cold Tingly & Numb Feet (Bonus Video!) *Cancer*

Guys, this was a surprise bonus video, let her know in the comments section if you'd like to see more of these videos. Went lunch with her sis to a Chinese gluten free vegan restaurant because her sis has been on a gluten free vegan diet for the past 6 months in attempt to heal her gut. Cheats occasionally, but body feels not good. Got a phone case from Amazon, but not the Tiffany blue we got this, so gonna return it. Booked her massage to help with neuropathy issues. Mom drove her for the massage. She'd try to book a session for her mom. Oh, btw, she's manifesting that she will be home for Xmas, therefore, she's going to get to the Xmas tree or presents soon, and that the doctor and/or surgeon would't change their minds re having to go for surgery. U.K. does not have Thanksgiving. She does not celebrate Halloween, but pumpkins around the house are ok. Went candle shopping with Matt. Got a blue garlic presser, and other things, because it's like the Tiffany blue we got this, and also it matches the clock in the kitchen. Showed us her purchases whilst her mom and Matt pottered about in the kitchen, cooking, then eating, and asking how much they would each pay for the meal. Usual outro to sub to her social media or whatever. But not before reminding us that this was a bonus video, let her know if you like it!

I don't get how she has so much energy in her situation to put soo many damn vids out with no cancer in them. I am tired, fed up! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Guys, this was a surprise bonus video, let her know in the comments section if you'd like to see more of these videos. Went lunch with her sis to a Chinese gluten free vegan restaurant because her sis has been on a gluten free vegan diet for the past 6 months in attempt to heal her gut. Cheats occasionally, but body feels not good. Got a phone case from Amazon, but not the Tiffany blue we got this, so gonna return it. Booked her massage to help with neuropathy issues. Mom drove her for the massage. She'd try to book a session for her mom. Oh, btw, sh's manifesting that she will be home for Xmas, therefore, she's going to get to the Xmas tree or presents soon, and that the doctor or surgeon won't change their mind re having to go for surgery. U.K. does not have Thanksgiving. She does not celebrate Halloween, but pumpkins around the house are ok. Went candle shopping with Matt. Got a blue garlic presser, and other things, because it's like the Tiffany blue we got this, and also it matches the clock in the kitchen. Showed us her purchases whilst her mom and Matt pottered about in the kitchen, cooking, then eating, and asking how much they would each pay for the meal. Usual outro to sub to her social media or whatever. But not before reminding us that this was a bonus video, let her know if you like it!

I don't get how she has so much energy in her situation to put soo many damn vids out with no cancer in them. I am tired, fed up! :rolleyes:

Make it stop please!!!!

Guys, this was a surprise bonus video, let her know in the comments section if you'd like to see more of these videos. Went lunch with her sis to a Chinese gluten free vegan restaurant because her sis has been on a gluten free vegan diet for the past 6 months in attempt to heal her gut. Cheats occasionally, but body feels not good. Got a phone case from Amazon, but not the Tiffany blue we got this, so gonna return it. Booked her massage to help with neuropathy issues. Mom drove her for the massage. She'd try to book a session for her mom. Oh, btw, sh's manifesting that she will be home for Xmas, therefore, she's going to get to the Xmas tree or presents soon, and that the doctor or surgeon won't change their mind re having to go for surgery. U.K. does not have Thanksgiving. She does not celebrate Halloween, but pumpkins around the house are ok. Went candle shopping with Matt. Got a blue garlic presser, and other things, because it's like the Tiffany blue we got this, and also it matches the clock in the kitchen. Showed us her purchases whilst her mom and Matt pottered about in the kitchen, cooking, then eating, and asking how much they would each pay for the meal. Usual outro to sub to her social media or whatever. But not before reminding us that this was a bonus video, let her know if you like it!

Somebody make it stop. Please 🙏
Somebody make it stop. Please 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to wonder if putting out "bonus" videos is related to getting more dislikes? I know very little about how YouTube works but she seems pretty savvy.
Also, she's now mentioned eating healthier a couple of times recently which is good (you can tell she really dislikes veggies and prefers sugary "cozy" drinks). Perhaps her many McDonald's mukbang videos were brought to her attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂
I feel you!
She obviously knows she has to milk this as much as possible. She is all about the money.
Once again, she's forgetting to take care of herself amidst all her manifestations and ambitions. Didn't she say she worked too hard prior to health demise, and wished that she could have taken it easier or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She said that she hopes that the doctor's won't change their minds and she won't need surgery, so that she will be at home for Christmas.

So obviously she decided not to have surgery unless her doctors tell her it is necessary. Did she communicate this decision? I didn't hear it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm getting more and more disgusted with Tiffany using her cancer to grow her channel!
It hope it doesn't come back and bite her.
A 100,000 subscribers plaque isn't much use in the graveyard!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Have to wonder if putting out "bonus" videos is related to getting more dislikes? I know very little about how YouTube works but she seems pretty savvy.
Also, she's now mentioned eating healthier a couple of times recently which is good (you can tell she really dislikes veggies and prefers sugary "cozy" drinks). Perhaps her many McDonald's mukbang videos were brought to her attention.
She is still getting way more likes though and she is getting a large amount of comments and new subscribers all the time. Yes she is youtube savvy. She wants to take advantage of her popularity whilst she still has it and maximise her earnings.

Reactions: 6

Guys, this was a surprise bonus video, let her know in the comments section if you'd like to see more of these videos. Went lunch with her sis to a Chinese gluten free vegan restaurant because her sis has been on a gluten free vegan diet for the past 6 months in attempt to heal her gut. Cheats occasionally, but body feels not good. Got a phone case from Amazon, but not the Tiffany blue we got this, so gonna return it. Booked her massage to help with neuropathy issues. Mom drove her for the massage. She'd try to book a session for her mom. Oh, btw, she's manifesting that she will be home for Xmas, therefore, she's going to get to the Xmas tree or presents soon, and that the doctor and/or surgeon would't change their minds re having to go for surgery. U.K. does not have Thanksgiving. She does not celebrate Halloween, but pumpkins around the house are ok. Went candle shopping with Matt. Got a blue garlic presser, and other things, because it's like the Tiffany blue we got this, and also it matches the clock in the kitchen. Showed us her purchases whilst her mom and Matt pottered about in the kitchen, cooking, then eating, and asking how much they would each pay for the meal. Usual outro to sub to her social media or whatever. But not before reminding us that this was a bonus video, let her know if you like it!

The video content (or lack of) doesn't surprise me anymore but is way more palatable consuming second hand/in summary form. I laughed out loud multiple times during this summary which I'm sure I wouldn't have if watching, thankyou as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.