TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's video Routine & Structure *cancer*

Nothing on cancer. She's so ready for Christmas, putting up the tree, and getting presents. Keeping busy so as to keep her mind off things. Matt made breakfast, his scrambled eggs are the best because "soft and squishy". She assured her viewers that she does read all comments, but can only reply to so many (I saw she only replied to a selected few who mentioned that they had bought her merch) . She was thinking of drinking coffee only when she put up a vlog. They went over to her sis place to visit. Ate nacho chips. Mom has been staying at her sis for a couple of days. Matt and her went back home to have pasta and broccoli for dinner. She wants to incorporate more veggie in her diet. A friend visited her in the evening, she lit candles, whilst Matt was out for exercise. Also mentioned about her merch. And an outro reminding people to subscribe to her YT, tiktok, instagram or whatever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Nothing on cancer. She's so ready for Christmas, putting up the tree, and getting presents. Keeping busy so as to keep her mind off things. Matt made breakfast, his scrambled eggs are the best because "soft and squishy". She assured her viewers that she does read all comments, but can only reply to so many (I saw she only replied to a selected few who mentioned that they had bought her merch) . She was thinking of drinking coffee only when she put up a vlog. They went over to her sis place to visit. Ate nacho chips. Mom has been staying at her sis for a couple of days. Matt and her went back home to have pasta and broccoli for dinner. She wants to incorporate more veggie in her diet. A friend visited her in the evening, she lit candles, whilst Matt was out for exercise. Also mentioned about her merch. And an outro reminding people to subscribe to her YT, tiktok, instagram or whatever.
Thanks for sacrificing yourself and letting us know.

• Haha
The update box under the video says that she will see the oncologist the coming Monday (not tomorrow I think, but the week after?).

I don't see the point of the video ...

Reactions: 16

I started watching but it was SO boring I had to stop. Truthfully, without the cancer talk, she has nothing of interest on her vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
I started watching but it was SO boring I had to stop. Truthfully, without the cancer talk, she has nothing of interest on her vlogs.
Me too! I stopped after 5 minutes as it was so boring. I suddenly thought ‘why on earth am I watching this?’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The update box under the video says that she will see the oncologist the coming Monday (not tomorrow I think, but the week after?).

I don't see the point of the video ...
Who really knows. That's what she wrote on her last video too minus the Monday just "I will be going in next week to speak to the doctor (oncologist) so I will get more answers to my questions."

But for sure, she's going to do a Tea with Tiffanythinks on Tuesday, so she will see us the coming Tuesday. Woohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who really knows. That's what she wrote on her last video too minus the Monday just "I will be going in next week to speak to the doctor (oncologist) so I will get more answers to my questions."

But for sure, she's going to do a Tea with Tiffanythinks on Tuesday, so she will see us the coming Tuesday. Woohoo!
What is she thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was just thinking that maybe it would be good to add #1 to the previous thread's title to indicate that that one comes before this one. For new people to understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me too! I stopped after 5 minutes as it was so boring. I suddenly thought ‘why on earth am I watching this?’.
And once again *cancer* tacked onto the end of the title to get the clicks. Slipper chat, walk outside, coffee machine , Christmas tree pondering...would all be more accurate titles.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
And once again *cancer* tacked onto the end of the title to get the clicks. Slipper chat, walk outside, coffee machine , Christmas tree pondering...would all be more accurate titles.
Someone should tell her she doesn't have to put cancer in every title. Does she think that if she doesn't put it we will think she no longer has it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone should tell her she doesn't have to put cancer in every title. Does she think that if she doesn't put it we will think she no longer has it?
I think she does it to attract new subscribers who may be looking to follow somebody on a cancer journey, only they are going to get a load of mindless drivel about nothing much.

Reactions: 14

I imagine Amma needs a break every once in a while 🤯 it must be quite stressful dealing with the Tiffany rollercoaster, especially since there have been members of the family who've passed from cancer. She must be confused with all the conflicting updates and emotions

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Pondering a Christmas tree for the second time and we all have to know about it, again, jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her videos have been disappointments cancerwise, so I dont watch them anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I imagine Amma needs a break every once in a while 🤯 it must be quite stressful dealing with the Tiffany rollercoaster, especially since there have been members of the family who've passed from cancer. She must be confused with all the conflicting updates and emotions
I think she's thinking of moving into her other daughter's house lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's thinking of moving into her other daughter's house lol.
She looks forward to hanging out with her grandkids there for sure. Tiffany sure has aged her mom, and Matt, in the last year, what with the chauffeur duties and made to give up on their fashion sense.

Reactions: 7
She's using it to attract new subs with an interest in cancer vlogs. Disgusting to use it when she barely mentions cancer anymore. I'd challenge her on it but she'd just delete my post.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.