TiffanyThinks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the posts here have been really interesting - particularly the one showing Tiffany's facial expression contradicting saying it was ok.
There is some negativity here but hey ho.. that's the nature of any forum. It feels like jury duty, if a few dozen of us gather our thoughts here, we have a better chance of figuring out what has happened.
I disagree with the comment berating another user to call it victim-blaming. Me saying to my sister 'don't walk alone in the dark, take a taxi' is different to me blaming her after something bad has happened. Likewise, we are just trying to say to Tiffany to open her eyes and look at the info before it's too late to make any decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She says she's "almost cancer free" yet it's clear from that video that she's in pain,she's struggling to walk, struggling to eat, struggling to even string a sentence together after Matt left the house so why does she think she's not starting to improve,not even a little bit?,I know recovery from any illness is a very long process but she's getting worse (in my opinion)not better.
She has followers telling her all the right things. The YouTube vlogger personality required comments. I’m sure eating is hard because of the tumor but it can cause the other mental issues with food. For pure existence she should be on a liquid supplement diet. And you know what? Maybe she is but it doesn’t fit the yt influencer esthetic so we don’t see it. My original idea in following was because I wanted to see someone’s cancer journey in comparison to mine. I was looking for real. Silly me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She's no doubt going to get to a point she will be wishing for accounts like the ones you provided, to ask for help. Sad thing is, the many people who offered to help her won't want to anymore because she was so horrible to them. And the followers she has left don't seem to have a brain cell between them.
She made the good ones leave her. She only wants dim-witted people to watch her who don't question her nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her current tumor grade is T4b N1c. The N1c means that "The nearby lymph nodes don’t contain cancer, but there are cancer cells in the tissue near the tumour "
Could someone please explain to me how there is NOT cancer within her?
we don't know the age of the paperwork she flashed, she didn't clarify this of course.

Reactions: 6
we don't know the age of the paperwork she flashed, she didn't clarify this of course.
This was the paper she flashed after coming out of the appointments. It is the current one. The one dated 21Sep, 2021, was the same but with N1b instead of N1c. The reason she did not show the date on the current one is because it is the current one. The one that started with 'good response' ,... followed by the current tumor grade.

• Wow
The date on that document was September 2021 I think. I think it was when she got initially diagnosed.
okay thanks.

Well, her doctors didn't find anything on scans or biopsies. she was told there is dense scar tissue and they recommend waiting. That's what she is saying and I have no way to say she's lying. I guess we'll find her status next scan and biopsy? haha who am I kidding. We'll get the same vagueness.

Reactions: 5
This was the paper she flashed after coming out of the appointments. It is the current one. The one dated 21Sep, 2021, was the same but with N1b instead of N1c. The reason she did not show the date on the current one is because it is the current one. The one that started with 'good response' ,... followed by the current tumor grade.
Aaah thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 2
ah okay I only saw one flashing of paperwork. So the current paperwork is the same except the current paperwork as N1C and the older paperwork had N1B??

Reactions: 3
ah okay I only saw one flashing of paperwork. So the current paperwork is the same except the current paperwork as N1C and the older paperwork had N1B??
Correct. I just wrote something now about that later in this thread.

I am going to stop watching Tiffany's vlogs. I'm just going to check back in Xmas to see what has happened.
I wish her well and have felt invested in her journey but her vlogs run like a TV show. There is too much suspense. There is no real engagement with the audience anymore where we can freely say what we want to try and help guide her. The only voices she wants to hear are cheerleader voices.
So no longer seems to be the vlog I subscribed for.
Good luck Tiffany.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
okay thanks.

Well, her doctors didn't find anything on scans or biopsies. she was told there is dense scar tissue and they recommend waiting. That's what she is saying and I have no way to say she's lying. I guess we'll find her status next scan and biopsy? haha who am I kidding. We'll get the same vagueness.
Folks, kindly remember there were TWO different tumor grades flashed. Here is a repeat of what I had written following the video prior to tonight's

Current printout of tumor (the SECOND one she showed, the one right after coming out of the appointment.

T4bN1c M0 (the remainder hidden or blurry)
N1c: "The nearby lymph nodes don’t contain cancer, but there are cancer cells in the tissue near the tumour "
M0: No metastasis to organs.

The Sept. 2021 tumor:
T4bN1b CRM+ EMVI+
T4b: "tumour has grown through the bowel wall into nearby organs" (from first source below))
N1b: "there are cancer cells in 2 or 3 nearby lymph nodes" (from first source below)
CRM+ : " Circumferential resection margin (CRM) involvement is a well-known predictor for poor prognosis in rectal cancer. However, the significance is controversial in some studies. Accordingly, this study attempted to examine the prognostic impact of CRM involvement in stage III rectal cancer." (Kang, et al, second source below)
The "+" means that there IS circumferential resection margin involvement.....which is not favorable.

EMVI+: " Pathological extramural venous invasion (EMVI) is defined as the active invasion of malignant cells into veins beyond the muscularis propria in colorectal cancer. It is associated with poor prognosis and increases the risk of disease recurrence" (copied from Google search "What is EMVI+ in colorectal cancer"

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/bowel-cancer/stages-types-and-grades/TNM-staging

Reactions: 10
Folks, kindly remember there were TWO different tumor grades flashed. Here is a repeat of what I had written following the video prior to tonight's

Current printout of tumor (the SECOND one she showed, the one right after coming out of the appointment.

T4bN1c M0 (the remainder hidden or blurry)
N1c: "The nearby lymph nodes don’t contain cancer, but there are cancer cells in the tissue near the tumour "
M0: No metastasis to organs.

The Sept. 2021 tumor:
T4bN1b CRM+ EMVI+
T4b: "tumour has grown through the bowel wall into nearby organs" (from first source below))
N1b: "there are cancer cells in 2 or 3 nearby lymph nodes" (from first source below)
CRM+ : " Circumferential resection margin (CRM) involvement is a well-known predictor for poor prognosis in rectal cancer. However, the significance is controversial in some studies. Accordingly, this study attempted to examine the prognostic impact of CRM involvement in stage III rectal cancer." (Kang, et al, second source below)
The "+" means that there IS circumferential resection margin involvement.....which is not favorable.

EMVI+: " Pathological extramural venous invasion (EMVI) is defined as the active invasion of malignant cells into veins beyond the muscularis propria in colorectal cancer. It is associated with poor prognosis and increases the risk of disease recurrence" (copied from Google search "What is EMVI+ in colorectal cancer"

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/bowel-cancer/stages-types-and-grades/TNM-staging
Please post this in the new thread .thanks.

Reactions: 5
Just a question: When copying and pasting comments from you tube, is it required to black out the names? Shouldn't the usernames be visible so as to give them the credit? Just wondering, not accusing! Thanks.
That’s a great question. Yes, I’m not sure, I just am used to seeing usernames blacked out when someone shows their comments. 🧐

Reactions: 2
She says she's "almost cancer free" yet it's clear from that video that she's in pain,she's struggling to walk, struggling to eat, struggling to even string a sentence together after Matt left the house so why does she think she's not starting to improve,not even a little bit?,I know recovery from any illness is a very long process but she's getting worse (in my opinion)not better.
That's so true. I guess comforting lies are better than inconvenient truths for her. It seems right now that she's taking the out of sight, out of mind approach. Even when she last went to the hospital, she seemed very fearful of having to stay too long in the waiting room or the hospital around other sick people. It's a reminder that the cancer is still inside her and she hasn't been cleared yet. She's hoping for a miracle based on the "noncancerous" biopsies that were done, but I don't see how her particular tumor could just disappear and she would go into remission. It's hard for me to conceptualize

• Sad
Reactions: 3
We all knew she was going to watch and wait....duh~

She must really never watch other cancer youtubers....she doesn't realize that there's no simple "end" to
her cancer journey. You have to keep on monitoring every 3 to 6 months for years to make sure things are still stable (usually bad news will emerge through one of those scans) but she keeps on thinking she'll have one final set of scans and be done with it...the constant simpleminded mention of "end of journey" being near is mind boggling.

I had some withdrawal symptoms from not watching her videos since I was so invested in her wellbeing
(climax at the "no surgery" video) but I think I am now completely over it. Done. She is no longer redeemable and
I will no longer waste my time with her videos.

I just hope she doesn't misdirect other cancer patients with her misinformation and callous attitude to the disease.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.