TiffanyThinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of fluff, even in her main video she starts with something like: "Guys, I'm just going to put my jumper on because I'm feeling cold". Why even announce that? Just put your jumper on and get to the point! Or: "I'm just going to make myself ...." Or: "I just feel like a simple egg sandwich, I will ask Matt to make me some eggs". Or when she would go to the hospital and she HAD TO explain each and every time what she was taking: hand and feet warmers, her BULLET JOURNAL, her lip balm, her water bottle, her snake warming thing, her this and that. And she would even repeat some of that again when in the car. What is this??
It's a glimpse into her thought process. Tiffany editorialises obvious or unimportant details because that's what she perceives as interesting. Remember that she's not recorded live (which would explain some rambling); Tiffany edits the clips into vlogs, making the choice to keep things most people would probably cut. Why? Because she thinks it's interesting or good content. It's not a warm-up for deeper thoughts or prodding serious issues (despite what the titles indicate), yet she's rewarded with views and subscribers. People have asked questions and continue to show frustration, but they do stick around. As long as her numbers climb, she doesn't have to say or do more to succeed on Youtube. "Fame" appears to be her primary goal.

Therefore, we're either getting the "bare minimum" because it's working for her, or because she's incapable of complex thinking. It's hard to say, because even the dimmest people learn tricks and tactics out of habit, and Tiffany's been on Youtube a long time. Her awareness of what sells may be sharp, but it's not synonymous with intelligence.

I personally don't give a toss about her hair, but her presentation could be tactical for a "sick" aesthetic, which harshly contradicts her presentation prior to cancer videos. We can't be certain, but it might help explain why such fatuous details are the feature, not the "bug".

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It's a glimpse into her thought process. Tiffany editorialises obvious or unimportant details because that's what she perceives as interesting. Remember that she's not recorded live (which would explain some rambling); Tiffany edits the clips into vlogs, making the choice to keep things most people would probably cut. Why? Because she thinks it's interesting or good content. It's not a warm-up for deeper thoughts or prodding serious issues (despite what the titles indicate), yet she's rewarded with views and subscribers. People have asked questions and continue to show frustration, but they do stick around. As long as her numbers climb, she doesn't have to say or do more to succeed on Youtube. "Fame" appears to be her primary goal.

Therefore, we're either getting the "bare minimum" because it's working for her, or because she's incapable of complex thinking. It's hard to say, because even the dimmest people learn tricks and tactics out of habit, and Tiffany's been on Youtube a long time. Her awareness of what sells may be sharp, but it's not synonymous with intelligence.

I personally don't give a toss about her hair, but her presentation could be tactical for a "sick" aesthetic, which harshly contradicts her presentation prior to cancer videos. We can't be certain, but it might help explain why such fatuous details are the feature, not the "bug".
That's a great explanation

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was mortified when I saw her first short pop up. Who needs more thoughtless shorts with no content whatsoever, when even her main vlogs offer so little in the way of useful information and substance. I can see how she wishes to direct more traffic to her channel to get the silver plaque, but I don't really understand why she doesn't mind overexposing herself all over social media in her current condition, especially at this critical time when she should be researching every single treatment option.

I will never understand why she comes in camera with her hair looking like that. I would be embarrassed
Initially though it was one of the things that made me like Tiffany so much at the beginning because it made her seem so "not vain" despite
her youth and beauty. Maybe that was also intentional...it certainly gave a sense of emergency and rawness to her thumbnails.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I was mortified when I saw her first short pop up. Who needs more thoughtless shorts with no content whatsoever, when even her main vlogs offer so little in the way of useful information and substance. I can see how she wishes to direct more traffic to her channel to get the silver plaque, but I don't really understand why she doesn't mind overexposing herself all over social media in her current condition, especially at this critical time when she should be researching every single treatment option.

Initially though it was one of the things that made me like Tiffany so much at the beginning because it made her seem so "not vain" despite
her youth and beauty. Maybe that was also intentional...it certainly gave a sense of emergency and rawness to her thumbnails.
She over-exposes herself because it equates to cash. That's why. Every video earns money for her and means that more people order her merch. It's horrid to sound so hard but I've seen this happen so many times now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know how to set up a new thread so could somebody do the technical bit please? I think the title suggestion was 'Tiffanythinks?'

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.