Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sooo confused by the hyperfixation on the biopsy? Isn't that usually used to identify what the tumor is? I don't understand its relevance anymore.

Reactions: 9
I’m from Tiffany Thinks YouTube channel. I am very sad for her. I hope she can get through this. She doesn’t say the name of the surgery openly but I found the information here about how her surgery will be like. It is very bad news.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She should have done the surgery in September when was she was offered. By November she would have already recovered enough to be at home and prepare for Christmas.
But she imagined that she's cancer free and chose to wait and now she will most likely have the surgery in mid-December.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
At the end those 3 are almost aesthetic... like woow we got such good news, we get the surgery. LMAO Morons!
Hate to sound dire but in my view as a layman, the biopsy is now to determine whether surgery can be done or not, and not to determine if the growing t4b tumor is cancer or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone catch them saying it has came back? Like it ever went anywhere?
It was never gone. T. and family were lost in translation. They have made the wrong decision of WW on faulty arguments and half knowledge. All of a sudden the tumour was not cancerous anymore. I really can't believe the onco has said that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Welp, she seems happy bulk up by on McDonalds cheeseburgers 😳
Her ignorance of basic health is mind-numbing.

Reactions: 23
I swear, her entire family is thick in the head! The tumor grew, it didnt go away then come back! They are still in denial!
Yeah I originally thought it was just Tiffany, but I guess they're also doing it and enabling this denial and delusion. I understand struggling to come to terms with something so terrifying, but I wouldn't want to pretend things aren't nearly as bad as they are. It doesn't protect her

Reactions: 15
if it wasnt bad again why hide the details from amma, tiff seems scared the rest of them is in fairyland..i think more was said ..

Reactions: 12
Unless they think the mass is benign…? To say that I’m confused is an understatement of the year.
No, the mass is malignant, because it has grown through the bowel walls. That is one of the main differences between benign and malignant. Benign pushes the tissue bounderies aside, but malignant grows right through it.

Reactions: 20
Surgeon: you have to gain weight, build muscles, get all the vitamines and good stuff into your body before we do surgery. Tiffany, Matt and the clueless sister: let's go to McDonalds!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So taking her sister along to the appointment was completely pointless. This Dr of hers seems have a very strange affect on them all. The three of them seemed really high after that appointment and it's the happiest/chattiest I've seen Matt. It was all very peculiar.
Well she brought them cake, not totally pointless, and all went for pizza. Eating all day seems top priority in that family, specially junk food.

Yeah I originally thought it was just Tiffany, but I guess they're also doing it and enabling this denial and delusion. I understand struggling to come to terms with something so terrifying, but I wouldn't want to pretend things aren't nearly as bad as they are. It doesn't protect her
I have a feeling bad news and the doctors is trying to do the surgery thing as a last resort.

• Sad
I have to say that her obsession with the fact she is apparently so much younger than other cancer patients is really quite offensive.
She has mentioned this in many videos, the fact that when she's in the waiting room at the hospital everyone around her is old.
I was 49 when diagnosed with breast cancer, I turn 50 in a week and I don't feel like the "old" person she refers too.
It's almost as if she is saying that it's more unfair that she has cancer than someone my age. I completely disagree, getting cancer at any age is entirely unfair.
It has broken my heart to see young children at the Marsden dealing with the same scans and procedures that I have, but equally seeing a frail pensioner doing the same is just as heartbreaking.
She needs to realise that if she she is putting "Cancer" in her video titles then fellow cancer sufferers will be watching, therefore a little compassion and tact is needed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Two hour meeting with top cancer minds and you’d expect one of them could clearly explain the situation.
What a collection of college-educated dimwits. This is tragic on so many levels.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She should have done the surgery in September when was she was offered. By November she would have already recovered enough to be at home and prepare for Christmas.
But she imagined that she's cancer free and chose to wait and now she will most likely have the surgery in mid-December.
Very true

Reactions: 9
Surgeon: you have to gain weight, build muscles, get all the vitamines and good stuff into your body before we do surgery. Tiffany, Matt and the clueless sister: let's go to McDonalds!!!
who want a big mac since it ok news

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m from Tiffany Thinks YouTube channel. I am very sad for her. I hope she can get through this. She doesn’t say the name of the surgery openly but I found the information here about how her surgery will be like. It is very bad news.
Welcome. We all know exactly what the surgery entails. It's drastic but she's young and it's the only thing to save her life bc they did a WW and it didn't work her tumor grew in the 8 weeks of WW.

Reactions: 14
Matt and her sister heard/understood more than Tiffany - apparently she will need to stay in hospital for 5 days after her biopsy on Friday; Tiffany thought she would go home. She doesn't like it and wants to go home on weekend.

Tiffany thinks the tumor came back - it's unbelievable. The oncologist she saw in October told her the tumor is still there. Did she ignore it too?

She also thinks that "making her body strong for sugery" means eating McDonalds every day.

Does she really think she's the only young person in the world with this type of cancer? She was talking like she's unique.

if it wasnt bad again why hide the details from amma, tiff seems scared the rest of them is in fairyland..i think more was said ..
Yeah, it shocked me. They decided to tell her that Tiffany will have biopsy and nothing else.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
it's not good, but the fact she can still have surgery is good. It could've spread to lungs etc.

Reactions: 16
Honestly I know she's a colossal tit but I do feel horrifically bad for her. She's in an unimaginable position, complete denial and doesn't have one single useful support network. It's harrowing to watch this play out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.