Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays video - usual load of tit.

Basically the scan shows her tumor has grown. They are going to biopsy it again apparently and do
Surgery at the “end of the year”
- loads of waffle in the car about it. None of them really confirming what was said.
'At the end of the year' sounds a bit suspect - I mean, wouldn't they want to get that thing out of her like yesterday?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
'At the end of the year' sounds a bit suspect - I mean, wouldn't they want to get that thing out of her like yesterday?
Who knows at this point. I’m hugely suspicious of the entire thing. She absolutely loves the attention. In the car the 3 of them just waffling on making zero sense and she’s there grinning like a bleeping Cheshire Cat on uppers going “it’s just coz I’m sooooo complicated isn’t it?! Im
Just such a unique complicated case”

Bunch of weirdos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Basically the scan shows her tumor has grown. They are going to biopsy it again apparently and do
- loads of waffle in the car about it. None of them really confirming what was said.
Holy tit, really? No details? I thought her sister was there to interrogate the doctor?
Well. In all reality, you know she's going to have to get that surgery. Her cancer started growing under wait and watch.

Reactions: 12
What a bleeping waste of a video. Why are they waiting if the tumkor has grown!?????

Reactions: 12
I made this comment on Tiffany's video weeks ago that deferral of surgery means they will do surgery at some point, hence in the name - deferred. And all her cult followers bashed me that it's her decision and she's cancer free and we shouldn't share our opinions. Even if the tumour shrunk they needed to remove whatever was left.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Her wording is very odd along with Matt's 'the tumour has come back' NO IT NEVER LEFT FFS. it's honestly tiring to watch at this point.

and all the talking in the car speculating about what the surgeon actually meant, wasn't that the whole reason her sister came to the appointment??? They could have recorded it, wrote things down. Why are they sat in the car like twats speculating when they have literally just walked out of an appt with her surgeon. They're all a bunch of morons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly her videos make me even more confused. Darling Matt talks absolute tit, I'm convinced he's not all there. She's says it's grown, then she says it's come back, then she says the surgeon wants her to live her life without surgery, then she says 12 hour surgery, then she says multiple days, then she suggests the surgery will only go ahead *if* it's cancer, then they say it's in the colon and wasn't before. Like honestly, 3 of you in there for over an hour and you still haven't got a clue what the duck you are talking about? At this point I really don't think she's manipulating, I think the lot of them are just thick as pig tit and don't have a brain cell between them. It's terrifying.

They are seriously under the impression they'll just chop it out then it's gone and no more scans or tests. How do they still not understand this is not how cancer works? A surgery this extensive and you think it's once and done? bleeping hell. How can anyone be this in denial?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

I don’t watch her videos anymore so thx to everyone who posts info about them.
I bet she was told she needs to put on weight before that surgery. If she does have an eating disorder that will be hard for her to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly her videos make me even more confused. Darling Matt talks absolute tit, I'm convinced he's not all there. She's says it's grown, then she says it's come back, then she says the surgeon wants her to live her life without surgery, then she says 12 hour surgery, then she says multiple days, then she suggests the surgery will only go ahead *if* it's cancer, then they say it's in the colon and wasn't before. Like honestly, 3 of you in there for over an hour and you still haven't got a clue what the duck you are talking about? At this point I really don't think she's manipulating, I think the lot of them are just thick as pig tit and don't have a brain cell between them. It's terrifying.
Matt is a wet lettuce.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah and such people can still vote. In my home country they say: when he/she has on braincell less, he/she will sh*t in the chamber. What a bunch of utterly stupid people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
End of year sounds ages away but its what? 7 or 8 weeks? Will take a few weeks for surgeons to coordinate

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Matt is an absolute fud. The sister seems like a moron. Tiffany is a crank. The lot of them behave like a bunch of brainless tools. None of them are on this planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not if they are worried she is underweight
She said in her video the surgeon told her she needs to put weight on and start on the milkshakes again. Her sister was reading from notes on her phone that the surgeon advised she needs to try and walk a little, drink water, get a lot of vitamins. Tiffany then followed this up with she needs to eat cheeseburgers and cakes because she needs to be fat.... Literally, clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Like all of us I really don’t understand, why do they keep doing a biopsy ?
Would this mass not need to be removed regardless anyway ?

Reactions: 22
She's more occupied with christmas, her door stopper, her coffe mug, food, going to shops... than her probably now "terminal" cancer. So is Matt, her sister and Amma... but Amma she just doesn't seem to understand how serious her situation is.

Reactions: 21
I know being positive and supportive is a good thing but Matt's acting like a bleeping cheerleader. It's not a sports game, this is life and death you prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

They are seriously under the impression they'll just chop it out then it's gone and no more scans or tests. How do they still not understand this is not how cancer works? A surgery this extensive and you think it's once and done? bleeping hell. How can anyone be this in denial?
WHAT??? Hold on. The tumor grew but they will only do surgery IF it's cancer? So how does a t4b tumor grow unless it's cancerous?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.