Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has medical issues. Her channel is about cancer. What else should we talk about here? About her makeup?
Im just making a point that there’s been an influx of “Doctors” on here posting huge posts about medical procedures, ailments, diagnosis, prognosis, surgery, drugs, etc etc etc all proclaiming to know everything under the sun and it’s bleeping tedious. No one on these threads is an oncologist - I’d guess no one here is actually a Doctor at all. If I wanted to read a medical journal I’d go do that. It’s just boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold up! That particular clip was specifically about PE surgery as a purely Palliative measure. I had argued that doesn't happen. But it does. And that was *average post-surgical* for *palliative* PE surgeries. Does not apply to Tiffany.

The bulk of PE surgeries have a curative goal.

Again: THAT STATISTIC DOES NOT APPLY TO TIFFANY.

If I may suggest, please edit your comment as it is the first reply on a new thread and misleading? The paper is back great one, but many, many pages long.
Tiffany’s case is worst than the average case since she needed to find 1 of the 15 surgeons in the whole world who was willing to operate her because her case seems to be quite a complicated one. And one of those 15 is in London, her surgeon. The same surgeon who told her 5 months ago that surgery is the only option to save her life, and that surgery will come with serious life changes. Some months later the same surgeon seems to be backing off surgery. We will find out tonight which is the plan with her update.
These facts here have nothing to do with palliative pelvic exenteration, and it says the tumor needs to be downgraded by chemo in order to achieve clear margins with surgery. Tiffany’s tumor did not shrink:

Locally advanced rectal cancer which involves an adjacent organ is staged as T4b disease and these cancers need multimodality treatment. Neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy or total neoadjuvant treatment (TNT) is utilised prior to surgery in order to downstage the tumour and often the extent of the disease may necessitate a pelvic exenteration in order to achieve margin negative status.

Pelvic exenteration is historically associated with high incidence of postoperative morbidity and mortality [2]. Our study aims to share our initial experience with this technically challenging surgery.
That is not true!!! Pelvic exenteration are done around the whole world every day. Thousands of surgeon are able to that. What do you think PE are done only in the US a UK or in 15 countries in each countries one surgeon?!?
She is quoting what Tiffany said herself and I posted the video where Tifanny said her surgeon is one of the only 15 surgeons in the world who are capable to operate her case. Noone says only 15 surgeons do pelvic exentarations, but in Tiffany’s case, she said only 15 surgeons in the world have that high expertice to perform surgery on her particular case. Meaning her case is a very difficult one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tiffany’s case is worst than the average case since she needed to find 1 of the 15 surgeons in the whole world who was willing to operate her because her case seems to be quite a complicated one. And one of those 15 is in London, her surgeon. The same surgeon who told her 5 months ago that surgery is the only option to save her life, and that surgery will come with serious life changes. Some months later the same surgeon seems to be backing off surgery. We will find out tonight which is the plan with her update.
These facts here have nothing to do with palliative pelvic exenteration, and it says the tumor needs to be downgraded by chemo in order to achieve clear margins with surgery. Tiffany’s tumor did not shrink:

Locally advanced rectal cancer which involves an adjacent organ is staged as T4b disease and these cancers need multimodality treatment. Neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy or total neoadjuvant treatment (TNT) is utilised prior to surgery in order to downstage the tumour and often the extent of the disease may necessitate a pelvic exenteration in order to achieve margin negative status.

Pelvic exenteration is historically associated with high incidence of postoperative morbidity and mortality [2]. Our study aims to share our initial experience with this technically challenging surgery.

She is quoting what Tiffany said herself and I posted the video where Tifanny said her surgeon is one of the only 15 surgeons in the world who are capable to operate her case. Noone says only 15 surgeons do pelvic exentarations, but in Tiffany’s case, she said only 15 surgeons in the world have that high expertice to perform surgery on her particular case. Meaning her case is a very difficult one.
But we’ve only got Tiffany’s word for that. I don’t believe for a second the chat about 15 surgeons. Sorry but she talks nonsense. She claims not to understand anything about her condition or diagnosis yet says only 15 doctors in the ENTIRE WORLD can do her surgery?!

Give me strength!!!!!!

• Haha
She has medical issues. Her channel is about cancer. What else should we talk about here? About her makeup?
Exactly, what are suppose to discuss here, the food she eats or her darling?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Even in her case it is not true. Thousands of operations for stage 3 rectal cancer similar to hers are done every day everywhere around the world. Her case is nothing special. The things what made her case special was she has YouTube Chanel and she asked viewers opinion before she postponed her surgery. Of course people are curious about her outcome. And her strange block and delete policy just made her case more special.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly, what are suppose to discuss here, the food she eats or her darling?
No but it’s getting to be like the two or three of you just firing huge paragraphs of medical jargon and tit at eachother. It’s boring.

• Haha
  • Wow
Even in her case it is not true. Thousands of operations for stage 3 rectal cancer similar to hers are done every day everywhere around the world. Her case is nothing special. The things what made her case special was she has YouTube Chanel and she asked viewers opinion before she postponed her surgery. Of course people are curious about her outcome. And her strange block and delete policy just made her case more special.
She made her case special saying that only 15 surgeons in the world have the expertise and know how to operate her and she found one of those 15 in London. Her surgeon.

Reactions: 4
Im just making a point that there’s been an influx of “Doctors” on here posting huge posts about medical procedures, ailments, diagnosis, prognosis, surgery, drugs, etc etc etc all proclaiming to know everything under the sun and it’s bleeping tedious. No one on these threads is an oncologist - I’d guess no one here is actually a Doctor at all. If I wanted to read a medical journal I’d go do that. It’s just boring.
Agree. All the medical speculation - particularly when it's just vast swathes of text - is off-putting. I don't follow this thread anymore for that reason. Just dip in out after Tiffany posts an update

Reactions: 5
Yeah I know, it’s just there’s loads of folk now posting huge paragraphs about various medical publications, surgeries etc and it’s all getting a bit much. The woman is a liar and the majority of what she says is utter shite so it seems futile trying to fathom it all in such depth. Sorry - I’m not trying to moderate I just find myself completely ignoring/skimming past all the medical chat on here.
Oh I agree I skip over long ass medical posts as well. I have low attention span first of all, second as you state, we are not aware of anything really going on with her to give a thesis on it.

• Heart
I guess it's not surprising that the tumour has grown, given that she's been off treatment for a fairly long time now. But not nice for her.

Reactions: 19
I guess it's not surprising that the tumour has grown, given that she's been off treatment for a fairly long time now. But not nice for her.
Indeed. The last chemo is a long time ago. But a considerable sized tumour is even bigger now. That is no good news at all.

Todays video - usual load of tit.

Basically the scan shows her tumor has grown. They are going to biopsy it again apparently and do
Surgery at the “end of the year”
- loads of waffle in the car about it. None of them really confirming what was said.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She made her case special saying that only 15 surgeons in the world have the expertise and know how to operate her and she found one of those 15 in London. Her surgeon.
I don’t know how many surgeons do that in London, if we say only 15 surgeons in London it can be closer to the truth. The most famous surgeon in London who does the most difficult surgeries for stage 4 cancer patients is J.M.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.