Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in the comments "I guess I just had a bit of hope in August that I wouldn’t need surgery"

So yeah... she was in denial and believed in miracles... So sad...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m from Tiffany Thinks YouTube channel. I am very sad for her. I hope she can get through this. She doesn’t say the name of the surgery openly but I found the information here about how her surgery will be like. It is very bad news.
Sorry but this is great news that she doesn’t have mets in other parts of her body. Her surgeon had told her that if testing showed mets she would no longer be a candidate for the surgery. The pelvic exenteration gives her a chance of surviving this cancer that wasn’t found until it was so large it had grown through the rectum into other organs, making her stage IIIc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is there any talk of 'no cancer' 'IF its cancer' still?! I'm SO confused. I keep watching the car chat back.
just pay it no mind they live in lala land. Amma and Tiffany were just saying while she was in the hospital that the reason the surgeon wasn't able to access the area to do a biopsy was maybe because to the tumor was gone.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I told before that the thing about the surgeon is strange. He gave her false hope and let her wait for nothing. Clearly she wasn't candidat for WW because she has T4 and lymph node involment. Now insists again for endoscopy despite the narrowing, for what. During surgery and after surgery all materials are send to pathology anyway. In my opinion she should have surgery as soon possible before it metastases. Last time I wrote her comment to find another surgeon. Of course she doesn't listen to people.

• Heart
Also it's so infuriating that she thinks stuffing junk food is preparing for surgery, she needs to build muscle as well as fat. She should be trying to get in the best shape of her life to have a swifter recovery. She won't be able to build muscle easily after everything is taken

Sorry but this is great news that she doesn’t have mets in other parts of her body. Her surgeon had told her that if testing showed mets she would no longer be a candidate for the surgery. The pelvic exenteration gives her a chance of surviving this cancer that wasn’t found until it was so large it had grown through the rectum into other organs, making her stage IIIc.
yes almost three months with no treatment and it didn't spread to distant areas ... that is great news, but it's a very big tumor in the lower bowels with CRM+ and it grew some more, so that's not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to say that her obsession with the fact she is apparently so much younger than other cancer patients is really quite offensive.
She has mentioned this in many videos, the fact that when she's in the waiting room at the hospital everyone around her is old.
I was 49 when diagnosed with breast cancer, I turn 50 in a week and I don't feel like the "old" person she refers too.
It's almost as if she is saying that it's more unfair that she has cancer than someone my age. I completely disagree, getting cancer at any age is entirely unfair.
It has broken my heart to see young children at the Marsden dealing with the same scans and procedures that I have, but equally seeing a frail pensioner doing the same is just as heartbreaking.
She needs to realise that if she she is putting "Cancer" in her video titles then fellow cancer sufferers will be watching, therefore a little compassion and tact is needed.
She isn't the youngest diagnosed, not sure why sh3 thinks she is such a special case?
I work in children oncology ward- we have patients from literally few weeks up.to 24 (nhs pay for young adults to be treated on paediatric ward). It's more young people than she ever think diagnosed every day unfortunately.
She is so extremely childish , so is her family? I can't believe that. I have teenager patients who are well aware of their diagnosis, treatment plan and prognosis. She is almost 30y old grown up woman and she behave like a 5y old.
Matt is so weird- he supports her delusional state. "Cancer is back", no Matt. Its not back- it just never disappeared.
Her sister is also all laughing and smiling like nothing has happened? So, so strange

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I told before that the thing about the surgeon is strange. He gave her false hope and let her wait for nothing. Clearly she wasn't candidat for WW because she has T4 and lymph node involment. Now insists again for endoscopy despite the narrowing, for what. During surgery and after surgery all materials are send to pathology anyway. In my opinion she should have surgery as soon possible before it metastases. Last time I wrote her comment to find another surgeon. Of course she doesn't listen to people.
She doesn't listen. I'm sure her surgeon did not give her false hope. he more than likely laid out all the options and facts but she chooses to only hear what she wants to hear.

• Heart
Also it's so infuriating that she thinks stuffing junk food is preparing for surgery, she needs to build muscle as well as fat. She should be trying to get in the best shape of her life to have a swifter recovery. She won't be able to build muscle easily after everything is taken
And MATT, I wish I could just bleeping shake you. Aren't you into running marathons and swimming?? You need to take her out with you, if you won't support her in another way of substance.
Be her gym buddy, take her swimming, do something to help her prep for this. This is your 'thing'? Teach her how to get fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The drift I got from that absolute nonsensical gobledegook is that she's this super rare case the surgeon has never seen before and they had got rid of it but now it's back and they aren't sure if it's cancer or not, so they'll biopsy and if it is they'll do surgery. Which in usual circumstances, is a normal approach, but pray tell how do you go from the need for the most extensive surgery there is because your cancer is so bad, to well maybe it isn't cancer after all? She talks absolute shite.
That is not what I heard. I heard that "wait and watch " failed and in retrospect surgery should have been done weeks ago. He seems willing to do surgery but her physical condition is so poor he would like her to gain some weight and get stronger first. They know the recovery from this massive life changing surgery is vicious and she will lose lots more weight during the one year recovery time. They will do a biopsy but probably at that time just continue with the surgery. I hear no team members saying "if" they find cancer. They probably want the biopsy to know a bit more about the tumor which will affect the surgery. Tiffany has just had her world turned upside down and seemed in shock. They went to eat (not to celebrate as some indicated) but because she was told to eat. I honestly don't think Matt will make it thru this entire journey. At some point during the recovery I think we will see less of him. He is not strong enough for this and is a really poor person to take to the meetings. I think the sister knows what is happening and now they are going to keep Amma in the dark. Probably not the smartest thing. Without the chemo etc. this tumor is on the move and things could change in terms of surgeon undertaking this complex surgery. It was hard watching that lead up to the news in the video with the doorstop (that does not work) etc. This surgery, if it happens, will be before the holidays. Tough news and no matter what my heart goes out to her. No one could be making all of this up as some indicate . Her life as she knows it is gone at the age of 30...that is tough.

I'm sooo confused by the hyperfixation on the biopsy? Isn't that usually used to identify what the tumor is? I don't understand its relevance anymore.
they analyze it and use the information for the surgery.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
did she really say the cake is "gluten-friendly" ? it´s "gluten-free", isn`t it ? if it´s low-carb or something it might be friendly to the glute...this woman has no brain, I tell you that !

it´s around 9:18 . I didn´t expect a "spiced applepie cupcake" part in today´s video

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn't listen. I'm sure her surgeon did not give her false hope. he more than likely laid out all the options and facts but she chooses to only hear what she wants to hear.
matt said the doctor said tiff can live her life without surgery because opertion is 12hrs

Reactions: 4
Lets face it, folks, T and her clan are masters of denial. Sadly, it has led her to defer surgery for a cancer that may kill her. Their denial wont change either, you can bet on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
At this point I really don't think she's manipulating,
I don't think she's being manipulative either, I think she's just incredibly naive. I think with her being religious she really has put this in God's hands and doesn't seem to think much past that. I don't even know what to make of the whole thing honestly. The lack of details and how little they seem to understand is maddening. My heart goes out to Tiffany, she's so young, it's very sad, but she needs to get the details straight so she can understand exactly what she's dealing with. Unfortunately, her family and Matt never help at meetings either. I'm sad the tumor has grown, but it was honestly expected with no treatment at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Two hour meeting with top cancer minds and you’d expect one of them could clearly explain the situation.
What a collection of college-educated dimwits. This is tragic on so many levels.
Broke my boycott to watch this one, given the first few comments here.

Two hours with surgeon PLUS an hour with the nurse! But, I'm thinking it was the quantity of information relayed that was tying them up, not necessarily the details. In the car, they were all over the place, so I could see them trying to piece together the different areas of info as they bounced between different topics. It just seemed like a lot to cover. I didn't get the impression they didn't grasp it, just that they were skimming through various covered topics quickly. Tiffany and Matt weren't looking at notes either, only Elodie.

Yes, I'm so surprised she wasn't emphasising a better diet to gain weight when speaking so much of vitamins and nutritional shakes. Surely the diet should be extremely clean since they are on a tight deadline to gain weight, increase muscle (sounds like they will be transplanting a leg muscle elsewhere?) and be as healthy as possible to face an extensive and long surgery. Amma may need to blend and not juice her drinks to give Tiffany more bulk (unless that's bad for her current elimination process).

I actually got the impression that they finally "got it" and were processing it all after such a long appointment with such big news. This was right afterwards, not after giving them time to sit with it. I give Tiffany credit, I think she did a good job of reminding herself that she had WANTED this surgery previously, and Matt did by reminding them that at least surgery could still be done. I saw some good reasoning skills going on. I liked how Elodie referred to notes to chime in.

I actually felt this video showed a more real and explanatory discussion of the status. I now know how they're moving forward and why. I saw genuine emotion from her, and natural fear.

I hope Tiffany, with some time to process it since the appointment, is more resolute about the path forward. She will need strength and will need to voice and guide her support system on what she needs from them in the months ahead.

I think Tiffany underestimates Amma's ability to deal with this: she is a tiger mom and I have no doubt she can be strong and supportive for Tiffany.

I am so sorry this news was a turn, but very glad to see the process moving swiftly to biopsy, then proceed with surgery. Tiffany will need all her internal resources as she faces the challenging weeks and months ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Extra many ads in the video coz she knows ppl are keen to find out about her results. Can’t imagine someone in such a dire situation is still prioritising on YT benefits. Her sister felt embarrassed wearing the WGT tee shirt and covered it up with a sweater. Not sure why she did not ask her doctor cousin to attend instead. I don’t think she even called her for more advice. Think her cousin is also fed-up with her by now.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Two hour meeting with top cancer minds and you’d expect one of them could clearly explain the situation.
What a collection of college-educated dimwits. This is tragic on so many levels.
I don't think the problem is with the doctors...some patients hear what they want. I think deep down at least the sister knows the reality. I think Tiffany knows too. Matt seems clueless on all fronts.

Reactions: 11
I didnt watch it all, but did she indicate she'd be on chemo during the next 8 weeks? If not, the tumor will continue to grow. The outlook is grim, I think. And, of course, the Dolt Cult is crowing We got this!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The doctors have duty of candour,and they can't give the false hopes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.