Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say that her obsession with the fact she is apparently so much younger than other cancer patients is really quite offensive.
She has mentioned this in many videos, the fact that when she's in the waiting room at the hospital everyone around her is old.
I was 49 when diagnosed with breast cancer, I turn 50 in a week and I don't feel like the "old" person she refers too.
It's almost as if she is saying that it's more unfair that she has cancer than someone my age. I completely disagree, getting cancer at any age is entirely unfair.
It has broken my heart to see young children at the Marsden dealing with the same scans and procedures that I have, but equally seeing a frail pensioner doing the same is just as heartbreaking.
She needs to realise that if she she is putting "Cancer" in her video titles then fellow cancer sufferers will be watching, therefore a little compassion and tact is needed.
thank you ..i was offended by that too age thing like kids dont get cancer

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The lot of us who screamed at her to take the surgery wish we could just say TOLD YOU SO! now. There were oncos, doctors, onco nurses and every sane person on earth. And there you go. Risk reward is your big fat cheeseburger.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She's been in denial and refused to believe anything bad was going to happen. This is the reality now, it will hit her that much harder. I still don't think she grasps this surgery, she said she will recover and relax in bed even if it's up to a year, watch tv. I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually declines the surgery like others have speculated for a while. This was a tit show but I feel for her, it's going to get worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly I know she's a colossal tit but I do feel horrifically bad for her. She's in an unimaginable position, complete denial and doesn't have one single useful support network. It's harrowing to watch this play out.
I agree. It is harrowing and also massively, massively frustrating because the people here in my Bitchin'Tattle Family have been able to see for AGES what she should have done but hasn't and as you say, there doesn't appear to be anybody with enough brain cells in her immediate circle to able to sensibly advise her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to say that her obsession with the fact she is apparently so much younger than other cancer patients is really quite offensive.
She has mentioned this in many videos, the fact that when she's in the waiting room at the hospital everyone around her is old.
I was 49 when diagnosed with breast cancer, I turn 50 in a week and I don't feel like the "old" person she refers too.
It's almost as if she is saying that it's more unfair that she has cancer than someone my age. I completely disagree, getting cancer at any age is entirely unfair.
It has broken my heart to see young children at the Marsden dealing with the same scans and procedures that I have, but equally seeing a frail pensioner doing the same is just as heartbreaking.
She needs to realise that if she she is putting "Cancer" in her video titles then fellow cancer sufferers will be watching, therefore a little compassion and tact is needed.
That bothered me too and I'm 28. 50 is by no means "old" , and it's not in any way more justified for someone 50 and older to suffer through this. I hate when people say that or imply that it's less life shattering to receive a diagnosis at 50+.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She's been in denial and refused to believe anything bad was going to happen. This is the reality now, it will hit her that much harder. I still don't think she grasps this surgery, she said she will recover and relax in bed even if it's up to a year, watch tv. I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually declines the surgery like others have speculated for a while. This was a tit show but I feel for her, it's going to get worse.
she need weight for surgery i wonder

Reactions: 6
Im of the opinion that the surgery, if its still even possible in 8 weeks, is palliative only. No longer curative, if it ever was. Thats why no urgency from her team. She is in la la land about this and so is Matt and her sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think they do it to observe clear margins. Also, they mentioned that it is has been hard for the surgeon to reach the regrowth area, so they need to investigate further. From there they'll make a more rigorous plan with the team about exactly how to go about surgery. the surgery is huge - 12 hours plus, for some it can be 2 days so you don't just go ahead with it immediately.
I never ever believe that T. can handle such an intensive surgery, mentally and physically.

Reactions: 21
Why is there any talk of 'no cancer' 'IF its cancer' still?! I'm SO confused. I keep watching the car chat back.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That bothered me too and I'm 28. 50 is by no means "old" , and it's not in any way more justified for someone 50 and older to suffer through this. I hate when people say that or imply that it's less life shattering to receive a diagnosis at 50+.
To just be Devils Advocate for a second, TT was actually saying that her type of cancer is most common in slightly "older people" which is why (she thinks) there has been a lot of confusion and complication around her actual case.

Reactions: 13
FORGET THE TUMOUR IN HER COLON ....SHES FULL OF tit!!!....THATS THE ISSUE!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I still don't think she grasps this surgery, she said she will recover and relax in bed even if it's up to a year, watch tv.
I read about recovery after this type of surgery. No staying in bed - you can't sit for 6 weeks, but you shouldn't stay in bed either, you need regular exercise, physical therapy, good nutrition. Lots of work. I doubt Tiffany will do that.

Im of the opinion that the surgery, if its still even possible in 8 weeks, is palliative only. No longer curative, if it ever was. Thats why no urgency from her team. She is in la la land about this and so is Matt and her sister.
i think they lying a bit so we wont know eveything

• Heart
'At the end of the year' sounds a bit suspect - I mean, wouldn't they want to get that thing out of her like yesterday?

if The family had actually looked at any material regarding what the op entailed they’d have gotten Tiffany to eat better to build herself up and do some exercises to build muscle needed to get through the op..but obvs all of them thought that the op wouldn’t be needed..she’s too weak in her present state for the op and that’s why there will be a delay..they’ve had a year to bone up on this it’s sad really..

Reactions: 17
It’s more int
There’s a hell of a lot of arm chair Doctors in here now. It’s making these threads really hard work to read through and keep up with.

bottom line is (no pun intended)

None of us on here really have the first clue what’s going on in her body, we don’t have any concrete idea what her medical team are seeing/doing, we have no idea what medication she is or isn’t on, we literally know naff all. It’s kind of tiresome trying to wade through umpteen posts going all in on medical chat when it’s pure speculation.
I
She has medical issues. Her channel is about cancer. What else should we talk about here? About her makeup?
exactly. It’s more interesting than a million posts about how stupid/manipulative etc etc she is

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.