Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It starts all over again. She has said in the car part that she don’t want to talk about it. Well, nasty surprise Tiff. You have to talk and think about it in all your waking hours until the operation. To build a stronger shape, eat healthy nutritious food and put on some weight to stand a chance to this beast of a surgery. Sometimes I think she is a bit challenged mentally.
all she wants too do is sit on santa lap

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s more int

I

exactly. It’s more interesting than a million posts about how stupid/manipulative etc etc she is
Yeah, I am personally not interested in posts about how she on YouTube manipulating with followers or how long she has been with Matt :) etc.

Reactions: 8
That is not what I heard. I heard that "wait and watch " failed and in retrospect surgery should have been done weeks ago. He seems willing to do surgery but her physical condition is so poor he would like her to gain some weight and get stronger first. They know the recovery from this massive life changing surgery is vicious and she will lose lots more weight during the one year recovery time. They will do a biopsy but probably at that time just continue with the surgery. I hear no team members saying "if" they find cancer. They probably want the biopsy to know a bit more about the tumor which will affect the surgery. Tiffany has just had her world turned upside down and seemed in shock. They went to eat (not to celebrate as some indicated) but because she was told to eat. I honestly don't think Matt will make it thru this entire journey. At some point during the recovery I think we will see less of him. He is not strong enough for this and is a really poor person to take to the meetings. I think the sister knows what is happening and now they are going to keep Amma in the dark. Probably not the smartest thing. Without the chemo etc. this tumor is on the move and things could change in terms of surgeon undertaking this complex surgery. It was hard watching that lead up to the news in the video with the doorstop (that does not work) etc. This surgery, if it happens, will be before the holidays. Tough news and no matter what my heart goes out to her. No one could be making all of this up as some indicate . Her life as she knows it is gone at the age of 30...that is tough.

they analyze it and use the information for the surgery.
I don’t see Matt making it through the recovery process either. She’d be stronger without him anyway IMO. Even in this video, he seems to be giving her a little bit of hope surgery won’t be needed. He said that the surgeon seems like he wants to give her the chance to live her life without surgery if possible. That sounds like Matt’s wishful thinking to me. I don’t think this is a reflection of how he feels about Tiffany, but his own weakness of character. I really wish she had a better support system and maybe she’d be more likely to find that with others who’ve had the same procedure if Matt wasn’t around. He’s useless in this whole process. He’s weak and dumb as a rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've seen a few comments trying to comfort Tiffany about life after surgery by mentioning @/iamnatwoodward & @/_running_for_my_life_ but it seems like they're all getting immediately deleted.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I've seen a few comments trying to comfort Tiffany about life after surgery by mentioning @/iamnatwoodward & @/_running_for_my_life_ but it seems like they're all getting immediately deleted.
What a stupid (censored)! She is really too stupid to walk on the street by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn't listen. I'm sure her surgeon did not give her false hope. he more than likely laid out all the options and facts but she chooses to only hear what she wants to hear.
He presented the option and now we can see it wasn't useful. If Tiff did some research and learned something about her cancer she would have opted for surgery without delay. But we know how she is.

Reactions: 10
I don’t see Matt making it through the recovery process either. She’d be stronger without him anyway IMO. Even in this video, he seems to be giving her a little bit of hope surgery won’t be needed. He said that the surgeon seems like he wants to give her the chance to live her life without surgery if possible. That sounds like Matt’s wishful thinking to me. I don’t think this is a reflection of how he feels about Tiffany, but his own weakness of character. I really wish she had a better support system and maybe she’d be more likely to find that with others who’ve had the same procedure if Matt wasn’t around. He’s useless in this whole process. He’s weak and dumb as a rock.
I think Amma is far more intelligent and able to process this than Matt. Amma has had to put up with Matt but honestly just not sure what she really thinks of him.

Reactions: 9
What a sad excuse of a person our Tiffany is. She can't be helped, she clearly doesn't want any good advice, she knows better. Good luck with self-catheterization and kidney infections. She won't be ready for the hell that awaits her afterwards and she clearly doesn't want to educate herself. My compassion for her is getting weaker and weaker with every video and every stupid decision that she makes.

Reactions: 13
Her family is deleting them as fast as they come in...somehow they prefer that she not see reality.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The 2-hour explanatory appointment would be overwhelming and hard to process for the best of us.

This was the first honest video she has posted in ages and I felt very sorry for her indeed. She needs to focus on the fact it is operable, but also she has to come to terms with incredibly drastic, eviscerating surgery from which she will take a long time to recover. What a worry it must be for her family and Matt. Matt also has to come to terms with her life-changing surgery. If they have a future together, it won't be what most young couples envisage.

I imagine her preparation period will involve support from the hospital on how best to prepare. I hope her 'I need to get fat' comment was glib. She needs to gain weight, yes, but she needs to be healthy.

Reactions: 18
I commented about Nat Woodward too and my comment is gone now. I wonder why??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think Amma is far more intelligent and able to process this than Matt. Amma has had to put up with Matt but honestly just not sure what she really thinks of him.
true i dont see them talking too eachother

Reactions: 3
The 2-hour explanatory appointment would be overwhelming and hard to process for the best of us.

This was the first honest video she has posted in ages and I felt very sorry for her indeed. She needs to focus on the fact it is operable, but also she has to come to terms with incredibly drastic, eviscerating surgery from which she will take a long time to recover. What a worry it must be for her family and Matt. Matt also has to come to terms with her life-changing surgery. If they have a future together, it won't be what most young couples envisage.

I imagine her preparation period will involve support from the hospital on how best to prepare. I hope her 'I need to get fat' comment was glib. She needs to gain weight, yes, but she needs to be healthy.
The most important thing that has to be done is to change her mindset. It is time that realty sinks in.
She has no time anymore for sweet cozy things, but has to work hard to get better. Or else she wouldn’t survive the operation and its aftermath.

She could talk to Maggie too ("Lets talk IBD" youtube channel) - Maggie has a stoma since she was 15, and 2 years ago she had her anus and rectum removed. Maggie is a nurse and often talks to other patients online and gives very good advice. And she's young like Tiffany (28).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just thought about the comments on her channel when she postponed her surgery telling her that "you did right decision not having surgery" Some people are false or maybe they just wrote what she wanted to hear.

Reactions: 5
I commented about Nat Woodward too and my comment is gone now. I wonder why??
The logical explenation would be that Nat Woodward is dealing right now with her Father's stage IV cancer. She even mentioned today on her stories that she doesn't have time for helping others. Maybe, just maybe Tiff reached out to her and Nat ignored her? I don't know, she was always helpful, but I get that she has her own problems and can't be there for other people all the time. It's possible, but since we're talking about Tiff here she probably didn't reach out and doesn't want to know other people's stories because she is unique and her recovery will be just laying down watching tv and eating mcds 🙄

Reading the comments in her YT video is a real case study in how stupid most people really are online. I mean seriously...most saying to just turn it over to God and one saying "you will be doing the cancer-free dance " by the end of the year. I can read them anymore. One said immediately start radiation!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The most important thing that has to be done is to change her mindset. It is time that realty sinks in.
She has no time anymore for sweet cozy things, but has to work hard to get better. Or else she wouldn’t survive the operation and its aftermath.
Well I watched the video finally and her sister says from the back seat of the car, if he goes in and get no cancer results from the biopsy then they'll wait another 6 weeks and redo everything. Huh? With a growing tumor?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does this make anyone else feel sick? I feel like every delay we're watching her slip away right in front of us.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.