Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel just terrible for her after watching this last video. You can really tell how shook up she is. I can imagine how much it is to take in and get one's head around, especially after one has been in denial for so long. Matt frustrates me the most of all of them. I'm sure he means well, but his comments are often not helpful and have only served to cause more confusion. He was a bit better in this video though at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Let's hope her first appointment with the mental health team is 9am in the morning and twice weekly after that,she very badly needs it.

Reactions: 14
Reading the comments in her YT video is a real case study in how stupid most people really are online. I mean seriously...most saying to just turn it over to God and one saying "you will be doing the cancer-free dance " by the end of the year. I can read them anymore. One said immediately start radiation!!!
Absolute madness 😭
TUMOUR HAS GROWN!! _cancer_ - YouTube - Google Chrome 2022-11-06 3_08_09 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In a few days she has had time enough to wrap her head around the news and she will be like: ok guys this really was not such bad news after all, it's probably no cancer and it doesn't matter if it grows cos it's not cancer right? Maybe I will have the surgery, but I've been thinking my sweetie pie surgeon wants to do it at the end of the year.. so there's no rush right? By the way what should I get Matt for christmas? A new cozy jumper perhaps? Oh and sssssst, we don't tell Amma everything just that this "thing" has come back and is grown and I need surgery perhaps... it's over the whole internet but Amma can't be told everything ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hate to sound dire but in my view as a layman, the biopsy is now to determine whether surgery can be done or not, and not to determine if the growing t4b tumor is cancer or not.
I thought that as if they line up all the surgeons and the teams involved to do the big surgery and they open her up and it’s not feasible to do it’d be a total waste of everyone’s time..and god knows what the cost is involved..

Reactions: 7
I feel just terrible for her after watching this last video. You can really tell how shook up she is. I can imagine how much it is to take in and get one's head around, especially after one has been in denial for so long. Matt frustrates me the most of all of them. I'm sure he means well, but his comments are not helpful and only serve to cause more confusion.
i know and she waiting for him too tell her what she wants

Reactions: 5
I wonder why the surgeron didn't tell her to get srong and start eating well in September, just in case she will need surgery in 6 weeks. Or maybe he told her and she ignored it.

Reactions: 13
In a few days she has had time enough to wrap her head around the news and she will be like: ok guys this really was not such bad news after all, it's probably no cancer and it doesn't matter if it grows cos it's not cancer right? Maybe I will have the surgery, but I've been thinking my sweetie pie surgeon wants to do it at the end of the year.. so there's no rush right? By the way what should I get Matt for christmas? A new cozy jumper perhaps? Oh and sssssst, we don't tell Amma everything just that this "thing" has come back and is grown and I need surgery perhaps... it's over the whole internet but Amma can't be told everything ok?
she should get him a pony and emma a tea set

Reactions: 4
She's been in denial and refused to believe anything bad was going to happen. This is the reality now, it will hit her that much harder. I still don't think she grasps this surgery, she said she will recover and relax in bed even if it's up to a year, watch tv. I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually declines the surgery like others have speculated for a while. This was a tit show but I feel for her, it's going to get worse.
"... she said she will recover and relax in bed even if it's up to a year, watch tv." - This woman is not from this planet. What does she think the surgery is? A day at the spa?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the dolts just commented, "the cancer came back fast." These people do not have an IQ above room temperature. They are actually causing more harm than good.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does this make anyone else feel sick? I feel like every delay we're watching her slip away right in front of us.
I have a feel at this point if the surgeon thought she is ready mentally and physically for the surgery he would put her on his schedule. She is not. In a case like this he and the team have to make very sure she is totally understanding life after even successful surgery and all the potential complications. That will take some time. They mentioned about an hour with the "nurse" ..I think that was her job.

Reactions: 13
I wonder why the surgeron didn't tell her to get srong and start eating well in September, just in case she will need surgery in 6 weeks. Or maybe he told her and she ignored it.
I have the same question…

Reactions: 4
"... she said she will recover and relax in bed even if it's up to a year, watch tv." - This woman is not from this planet. What does she think the surgery is? A day at the spa?
She will start buying cozy Christmas pajamas now for relaxing after surgery, like it's a vacation.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I have to think that is exactly what she was told in September.

Reactions: 10
I told before that the thing about the surgeon is strange. He gave her false hope and let her wait for nothing. Clearly she wasn't candidat for WW because she has T4 and lymph node involment. Now insists again for endoscopy despite the narrowing, for what. During surgery and after surgery all materials are send to pathology anyway. In my opinion she should have surgery as soon possible before it metastases. Last time I wrote her comment to find another surgeon. Of course she doesn't listen to people.
He didn't give her hope. She misinterpreted his words completely by thinking that she was suddenly cancer free. He gave her 3 choices (one of them surgery) and she chose to watch and wait. Yes she told us that he recommended to watch and wait but we don't know if that is true.
I agree. Why wait again?! She has already waited enough. She has always been told that her cancer was aggressive. I guess the surgeon just wants to check for clear margins?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I believe there’s a 1in 10 who refuse the surgery and last time Tiffany was that 1..her surgeon knew then she’ll never be ready for this surgery..and I’m going be surprised tbh if she goes through with it..I’d love her to convince me otherwise..

Reactions: 10
'At the end of the year' sounds a bit suspect - I mean, wouldn't they want to get that thing out of her like yesterday?
Not if she isn't strong enough to survive it yet. These are not simple decisions.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.