Tiffany Thinks #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no but i am confused with these three amigos
There were three adults in the room ... with I'm sure plenty of opportunities to ask questions of Dr. Wonderful and his nurse ... and all three of them are sitting in the car still as confused as ever. šŸ¤Æ

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For me the saddest part of her situation is that most of the comments for the last month have been encouraging denial and magical thinking. She was told about what this surgery involves last May and since then has clearly not built social media relationships with other women who have been through this surgery and are living their lives now. And then there are the misinformed people who promote the sugar cancer myth. Thereā€™s even someone telling her she should take ivermectin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When my mum had cancer and now appetite at all the Dr advised her to eat anything she liked even if it was junk as something was better than nothing in terms of gaining weight. She would also add those horrible ensure/fortisip drinks into nice milkshakes to make them taste better. Tiffany maybe doesnā€™t have much appetite but itā€™s very obvious she has control issues with food and thinks anyone event slightly bigger than she is ā€œfatā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry to say but it won't have a happy ending. Her family, Matt - they are all fools in a huge denial. Tiffany is no better, I follow Nat Woodward, she has saved stories on IG from her pelvic exenteration, it was hell. She was lucky because she didn't end up with a walking stick, it's sadly a possibility. Nat was in great physical shape as a former dancer, she had muscles on her and looked overall healthy. Tiffany is too frail, she doesn't have a clue what she's doing, she should go to the nutritionist, she won't get ant muscles by eating Mc Donalds and watching TV. I can't believe that they are so stupid, like how is it possible? Her life is at stake and they know less about cancer than me, a person without any cancer. Wtf.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is there any talk of 'no cancer' 'IF its cancer' still?! I'm SO confused. I keep watching the car chat back.
there may be a lot of confusion amongst the "three amigos" but one thing is clear the cancer is there...never left and is growing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
matt said the doctor is confused of the scans and may suggest surgery.i need advil

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really think I have to stop watching her and get updates from this instead.
I feel like I'm watching Eugenia Cooneys decline, there's nothing you can say or do because she doesn't want to hear it.

I understand that Matt gets overwhelmed in meetings but this is finally his time to do soemthing, something that he knows about and enjoys. He could be invaluable in helping her prepare and in a way that would be fun (as she'd get to spend time with him.)
And he could surely feel proud that he's done all he can and left the rest in the hands of her team.
The more he is on camera, the more I am so baffled by him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry to say but it won't have a happy ending. Her family, Matt - they are all fools in a huge denial. Tiffany is no better, I follow Nat Woodward, she has saved stories on IG from her pelvic exenteration, it was hell. She was lucky because she didn't end up with a walking stick, it's sadly a possibility. Nat was in great physical shape as a former dancer, she had muscles on her and looked overall healthy. Tiffany is too frail, she doesn't have a clue what she's doing, she should go to the nutritionist, she won't get ant muscles by eating Mc Donalds and watching TV. I can't believe that they are so stupid, like how is it possible? Her life is at stake and they know less about cancer then me, a person without any cancer. Wtf.
true if she is bleeding and under weight ..can get heart attack

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
That is not what I heard. I heard that "wait and watch " failed and in retrospect surgery should have been done weeks ago. He seems willing to do surgery but her physical condition is so poor he would like her to gain some weight and get stronger first. They know the recovery from this massive life changing surgery is vicious and she will lose lots more weight during the one year recovery time. They will do a biopsy but probably at that time just continue with the surgery. I hear no team members saying "if" they find cancer. They probably want the biopsy to know a bit more about the tumor which will affect the surgery. Tiffany has just had her world turned upside down and seemed in shock. They went to eat (not to celebrate as some indicated) but because she was told to eat. I honestly don't think Matt will make it thru this entire journey. At some point during the recovery I think we will see less of him. He is not strong enough for this and is a really poor person to take to the meetings. I think the sister knows what is happening and now they are going to keep Amma in the dark. Probably not the smartest thing. Without the chemo etc. this tumor is on the move and things could change in terms of surgeon undertaking this complex surgery. It was hard watching that lead up to the news in the video with the doorstop (that does not work) etc. This surgery, if it happens, will be before the holidays. Tough news and no matter what my heart goes out to her. No one could be making all of this up as some indicate . Her life as she knows it is gone at the age of 30...that is tough.

they analyze it and use the information for the surgery.
thank you for your analysis of the new video. I might watch it later even though she annoys me.

Reactions: 6
I haven't plucked up courage to watch it yet. I know I'll probably need counselling after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Again, what about the other scans? Wtf did they show? Itā€™s bollocks the constant ā€˜itā€™s so heticā€™ itā€™s not! It is quite simple to be able to sit dow the end of that vlog and explain in short simple terms what was said. Keep it basic and say I will explain more on Tuesday. However as already said, there seems to be a complete lack of ability to grasp even the most basic facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I didnt watch it all, but did she indicate she'd be on chemo during the next 8 weeks? If not, the tumor will continue to grow. The outlook is grim, I think. And, of course, the Dolt Cult is crowing We got this!
she is too weak for chemo and there is no mention of it. I think the surgery will be sooner than 8 weeks if they agree to still do it and things don't change again.

Reactions: 13
I don't think it's manipulation either on this video. Time for that childish tit to be over Tiffany. Get your head out of the clouds and learn what you can to prepare for this surgery and a chance to live the fullest life you can. I have my doubts this will happen just judging by the 'hecticness' of the car video but that's the only way you are going to be mentally and physically ready.

Reactions: 14
@Sheba @AlwaysScience

if the average time of survival is 14 months, when do we start mesuring this period. Starting with the first diagnosis or with the pelvic excenteration (surgery)

TT was "officially" diagnosed in September 2021

I refer to the link @Sheba posted in thread #6...
Hate to sound dire but in my view as a layman, the biopsy is now to determine whether surgery can be done or not, and not to determine if the growing t4b tumor is cancer or not.
Hate to sound dire but in my view as a layman, the biopsy is now to determine whether surgery can be done or not, and not to determine if the growing t4b tumor is cancer or not.
I think theyā€™ll do the new biopsy to determine where the tumor margins are. Then they can plan the surgery in detail.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Two hour meeting with top cancer minds and youā€™d expect one of them could clearly explain the situation.
What a collection of college-educated dimwits. This is tragic on so many levels.
Where was the bullet journal ?? Or ANY KIND OF NOTEBOOK in which a life-or-death discussion was documented? Good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else feel there was some tension or awkwardness with T and Matt in the beginning of the video on the way to the hospital?

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's being manipulative either, I think she's just incredibly naive. I think with her being religious she really has put this in God's hands and doesn't seem to think much past that. I don't even know what to make of the whole thing honestly. The lack of details and how little they seem to understand is maddening. My heart goes out to Tiffany, she's so young, it's very sad, but she needs to get the details straight so she can understand exactly what she's dealing with. Unfortunately, her family and Matt never help at meetings either. I'm sad the tumor has grown, but it was honestly expected with no treatment at all.
It starts all over again. She has said in the car part that she donā€™t want to talk about it. Well, nasty surprise Tiff. You have to talk and think about it in all your waking hours until the operation. To build a stronger shape, eat healthy nutritious food and put on some weight to stand a chance to this beast of a surgery. Sometimes I think she is a bit challenged mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I told before that the thing about the surgeon is strange. He gave her false hope and let her wait for nothing. Clearly she wasn't candidat for WW because she has T4 and lymph node involment. Now insists again for endoscopy despite the narrowing, for what. During surgery and after surgery all materials are send to pathology anyway. In my opinion she should have surgery as soon possible before it metastases. Last time I wrote her comment to find another surgeon. Of course she doesn't listen to people.
we donā€™t know exactly how Tiffany behaved in the august meet with her surgeon..plus it was not long after the c -diff which wasted her weight overnight practically...and you have to want this surgery..Iā€™m guessing her mind will be more focused now..she doesnā€™t have the option now..and sheā€™s not the only one in her family whoā€™s not listening to anyone or theyā€™d of educated themselves on what is The reality with her illness..they live in a bubble..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.