Tiffany Thinks #28 Judith’s tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls moved to Bumbridge Wells

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps you mean "trowel". I am neither. I say say what I think. Mistakenly thought that was what tattle was for.

And for the record my comment was nothing whatsoever to do with the woman's appearance but rather the way she expresses herself annoting not only her cancer journey but the "cooking" videos like she was narrating a 1950s black and white semi scary movie.

Interestingly tattlers make comments about the Princess's appearance all the time (including myself) and not an eyebrow is raised.

Hypocrisy, no?
Yes, there have been some extra sensitive account holders who are getting TRiGerED by comments that hurt their feefees.
It's strange to me that such perfect and delicate little creatures would want to be a member on a site like this.
I guess that's just part of the hypocrisy 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, there have been some extra sensitive account holders who are getting TRiGerED by comments that hurt their feefees.
It's strange to me that such perfect and delicate little creatures would want to be a member on a site like this.
I know. Likkle didums getting all annoyed. Block 🚫 block 🚫 delete tick tick ticketty boo.

Perhaps that is a bit trowelly in a passive aggressive way 🤔 ah well 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I ask? When you first came across Jennys videos, did you realise that what you watching and from info posted here on Tattle that Jenny wouldn't survive very long?
I ask because I have seen many comments on Kyles videos regarding shock that Jenny died. It surprises me because Jenny was stage 4 with a high burden of disease and hadn't had any successful treatments. It was inevitable.
---

I have an interest in what Emma is putting out because a) she is local to me and b) I don't believe what is being put out is the reality.
Regarding cancer vloggers. Yeah, where was all the donations for Leah? Where was all Leah's support? It's about = if the face fits and clearly Leahs face didn't fit. It upset me at the time and still does.
My thoughts exactly 💯

Reactions: 5
Another proof that we aren't interested in the disease, we are interested in the person.
Since you specifically quoted me prior to your saying people "aren't interested in the disease, we are interested in the person" I can only deduce that you claim to know me so well that you know I am not interested in the subject of cancer??

Interesting.

• Haha
If you want to see hypocrisy in all its glory, say something really nasty about TT here!!!

• Wow
If you want to see hypocrisy in all its glory, say something really nasty about TT here!!!
??I don't understand?

There is no need to be "really nasty" about anyone for the sake of it but plenty said here in calling out the princess and her enablers??

I think she and her enablers have been - rightly- challenged as anyone can be when they put themselves forward in the public domain claiming to be a spokesperson for this or that. Expecially cancer.
---
??I don't understand?

There is no need to be "really nasty" about anyone for the sake of it but plenty said here in calling out the princess and her enablers??

I think she and her enablers have been - rightly- challenged as anyone can be when they put themselves forward in the public domain claiming to be a spokesperson for this or that. Expecially cancer.
But you are right - there are a few. Very quiet of late though ❤

I commend you for your service, watching/reading so we don't have to. I think I've become allergic to her voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surgery made me realise........
Anyone want to watch 42mins of their life go down the toilet to continue this sentence?

---
The transcript is not loading for me, she thinks she has dirt (or 💩) on her arm but its not its a SCAR.
HIGHLIGHTS...
-Go to the gray box (now called Amma's place) and wash your hair!!!
-Making a really TOP TIER FRENCH TOAST.
-Elaborate work day prep for that day when she is actually going to put in a few hours
-and for the finale asking the doorMatt what is favorite item in their grocery haul.
Honestly this is challenging even to skim thru...I think it was 42 minutes or something.
-TT fam have got to be questioning if they want to continue to watch this...but she puts the word surgery in for the clicks.
-I think the next thread topic needs to include the new and very overused term TOP TIER. I can say TT is sure not Top Tier YT channel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Born in France, doesn't speak French and I'm 100% sure Amma also doesn't speak French... shame on her. The princess talks French: Je suis un croissant... ok we know enough Tiffany, you are just stupid.
Is French not a subject in middle school/high school in the UK?

She still wants peppermint tea in discount, poor girl she can't afford her peppermint tea... can we please start a go fund me for this princess?

Another boring, useless vlog. See you on thursday princess!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HIGHLIGHTS...
-Go to the gray box (now called Amma's place) and wash your hair!!!
-Making a really TOP TIER FRENCH TOAST.
-Elaborate work day prep for that day when she is actually going to put in a few hours
-and for the finale asking the doorMatt what is favorite item in their grocery haul.
Honestly this is challenging even to skim thru...I think it was 42 minutes or something.
-TT fam have got to be questioning if they want to continue to watch this...but she puts the word surgery in for the clicks.
-I think the next thread topic needs to include the new and very overused term TOP TIER. I can say TT is sure not Top Tier YT channel.
TT as in Top Tier not.
I was a tad early the transcript has now loaded, l will have a likkle look at the latest Top Tier content.
---
PMSL at the thumb ring.
Screenshot_20240115_061923_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Matt's existence seems empty with her. She is unable to bear children and likely has no idea how to raise them, and on the day she is home alone she doesn't even cook! She rewarmed what Amma had cooked and given her for dinner! Doing home improvement projects only goes so far to fill one's time. Why he doesn't just leave is baffling.
If, indeed, Matt was the one who wanted marriage with her, he should realize the major reason she avoids marriage is because she doesn't want her assets going to him. Any other reason she might have told him or her audience is bull. Her avoidance of marriage, if it is she doing the avoiding, is reason enough for a normal man who is interested in marriage to call it quits with her.

Last edited:
Matt's existence seems empty with her. She is unable to bear children and likely has no idea how to raise them, and on the day she is home alone she doesn't even cook! She rewarmed what Amma had cooked and given her for dinner! Doing home improvement projects only goes so far to fill one's time. Why he doesn't just leave is baffling.
If, indeed, Matt was the one who wanted marriage with her, he should realize the major reason she avoids marriage is because she doesn't want her assets going to him. Any other reason she might have told him or her audience is bull. Her avoidance of marriage, if it is she doing the avoiding, is reason enough for a normal man who is interested in marriage to call it quits with her.
all marriage considerations aside...as you said "Matt's existence seems empty with her" In my opinion he had the perfect escape time after this latest "all clear" and going ahead with this move signals to me he is all in with her...whatever the Princess wants. I imagine with each and every video his family watches back in Ireland they become more concerned for his future. He went home some time during the holidays and not a peep mentioned about that trip.

Reactions: 12
all marriage considerations aside...as you said "Matt's existence seems empty with her" In my opinion he had the perfect escape time after this latest "all clear" and going ahead with this move signals to me he is all in with her...whatever the Princess wants. I imagine with each and every video his family watches back in Ireland they become more concerned for his future. He went home some time during the holidays and not a peep mentioned about that trip.
Tiff doesn’t mention Matt's trip to Ireland to avoid drawing more attention to the fact that Tiffany didn't accompany him there. Who knows if Matt's family watches her videos or not! Tiffany seems depressed a bit and said she had trouble starting her day(s). Also, I don't believe she really likes work, but she says she does so she appears industrious. The amount of preparation and self-pep talk she does the day before going to work almost seems like she is trying to convince herself she likes working: taking grapes for a snack at work, saying she has to be going to sleep at 22h despite showing her audience a book she would rather be reading at that time, while never mentioning ever preparing a sandwich for Matt given that he seems to be working more days than she is. I think she would rather not work, but she isn't the homemaker type either since cooking seems like a chore for her: She mostly describes easy recipes and clearly enjoys getting prepared meals from her mom, who seems to be an excellent cook.

forgot another "highlight" of the extended video today was the tease for the sink "renovation". Going to be so interesting and fun.
---
Tiff doesn’t mention Matt's trip to Ireland to avoid drawing more attention to the fact that Tiffany didn't accompany him there. Who knows if Matt's family watches her videos or not! Tiffany seems depressed a bit and said she had trouble starting her day(s). Also, I don't believe she really likes work, but she says she does so she appears industrious. The amount of preparation and self-pep talk she does the day before going to work almost seems like she is trying to convince herself she likes working: taking grapes for a snack at work, saying she has to be going to sleep at 22h despite showing her audience a book she would rather be reading at that time, while never mentioning ever preparing a sandwich for Matt given that he seems to be working more days than she is. I think she would rather not work, but she isn't the homemaker type either since cooking seems like a chore for her: She mostly describes easy recipes and clearly enjoys getting prepared meals from her mom, who seems to be an excellent cook.
If he were my brother I would feel it important to watch the videos especially if I was thinking that he has something going that may not ultimately be the best thing for him. Yes if for no other reason than curiosity I would have to watch if i were in doorMatt's family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The same with her life coach course, saying out loud she really really enjoys it, but she fails to sit down and write her essays that need to be done. In her position I would never take such a course, if she's really interested in psychology, read some books without the pressure of taking exams and writing essays.
---
The cream home home is def bought by her alone. If he put his money in the home home he would be involved with her tiny bits of renovations. She said he's not, she said I "could" ask Matt if I wanted. So why don't you involve him, when you work so well together thinking the same about everything etc...
He reminds me of a friend of mine. She's 46 now, no kids, no house of her own, not married. She lives with a guy who has his own house, he refuses to get married and now she's too old for kids. I talked to her last friday, and she has regrets about how it all turned out. Matt is going the same path, tiffany "thinks" only about herself, making sure she is safe and secure with money and properties and his position in all this is not her problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Life is not just about having kids and lots of couples don't want to have kids. In her case, however, you are right, she does not bring anything to the table. It has to be about money. The arrangement is convenient for him. Unless he is as dumb and airheaded as her? What a plot twist that would be.
---
Of course she doesn't like to work. She is extremely lazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Life is not just about having kids and lots of couples don't want to have kids. In her case, however, you are right, she does not bring anything to the table. It has to be about money. The arrangement is convenient for him. Unless he is as dumb and airheaded as her? What a plot twist that would be.
I think it's different when you both decide together not to have kids. Her cancer decided for them both, I'm sure Matt wants kids and she comforts him by stating she will have kids one day (god knows how) An adoption process can take up to 10 years, a surrogate is like a mission impossible outside the family, her only hope is her sister or one of her 365 nieces. Matt should really sit down and think about all this, kids are not in the planning, she refuses to marry, her houses are on her name, he has to hang out with her family and friends and she's only been to Ireland once, she can't cook and she refuses to have some serious talks with him about her cancer and the stage she's in. He should get his lazy ass out of her cream house asap; He will be her male nurse when she goes more down the hill, he gave up many big deals in life for her, and when it all ends (if she dies eventually after a few years) her family will say thank you Matt and goodbye Matt; If he thinks he's part of that Tamil family, he's so wrong, when this comes to an end they will ghost him like they never knew him.

• Wow
  • Heart
“Surgery Made Me Realize” - I’m guessing 5% of the video is about what surgery made her realize.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.