Tiffany Thinks #28 Judith’s tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls moved to Bumbridge Wells

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A woman in the US, Jenny Rice, on YouTube had a pelvic exenteration surgery for cancer and is home recovering. She has a small number of followers and she not only explains everything, she did a video from the hospital and showed her incision and her stoma bag as she was explsining how she was doing.
I don’t have a big interest in her life but I follow her so I can make a supportive comment every time she posts a video, and to give her views. One of her videos had a lot more medical discussion than I wanted to watch so I just turned down the volume and let it run so she would get the view on her video. Please consider doing that for her.
I checked out her channel. Jenny has documented her journey exceptionally well.

Reactions: 6
Another proof that we aren't interested in the disease, we are interested in the person.
This is NOT having a go at anyone on here, but l can see that the "prettier" younger cancer suffers gain more of a following. It's a sad reality of the social media influencer world that even in the depths of despair, suffering, death and dying image is everything 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This is NOT having a go at anyone on here, but l can see that the "prettier" younger cancer suffers gain more of a following. It's a sad reality of the social media influencer world that even in the depths of despair, suffering, death and dying image is everything 😢
No, this not the case, just think of Tiffany. She is a dull and annoying manipulator.
Let me just change the word 'person' to 'personality'.

No, this not the case, just think of Tiffany. She is a dull and annoying manipulator.
She is young and pretty. Also with her big wide eyes, usually little makeup, she looks and acts childlike. I think this is deliberate to reel in more suckers.

Eugenia Cooney is the same, almost 30 but stuck at about 15 in the way she looks, talks and acts. The faux naïveté hooks people for some reason. Cognitive dissonance maybe.

Reactions: 10
Not just prettier and younger but also behaviour. Tiffany's sugary perky act comes to mind. She also does the toxic positive thing which she alternates with helpless little girl. People's aching hearts open for her. And she repeats how much she loves everyone alot alot. I wish we could put this to test. If for example Komal now adopted this act, I bet her views would dramatically increase.
---
She is young and pretty. Also with her big wide eyes, usually little makeup, she looks and acts childlike. I think this is deliberate to reel in more suckers.

Eugenia Cooney is the same, almost 30 but stuck at about 15 in the way she looks, talks and acts. The faux naïveté hooks people for some reason. Cognitive dissonance maybe.
With Eugenia Cooney, it's all about deathbed watching at this point. It's not people interested in make up or whatever fluff that she talks about. It's people wanting to see whether she manages a stream without twitching or dropping dead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tiffany's comment section, you LOOK beautiful, stunning, radiant, glowing, gorgeous, pretty, fabulous, attractive, fantastic, perfect, adorable, like a princess.
You ARE adorable, inspiring, sweet inspirational, a princess, angelic, an angel, cute, cutie pie, little rabbit, a gift from God, a blessing to this world.
She might be dull and annoying but she sure as hell knows how to play it up to the camera with how she looks and the filters she uses!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Let me know if anyone wants a thread for The Dog Poo Fairy (Emma and Sooz) channel.
---
New thread suggestion: Amma, Tiff and the potato head get cozy on the couch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Let me know if anyone wants a thread for The Dog Poo Fairy (Emma and Sooz) channel.
---
New thread suggestion: Amma, Tiff and the potato head get cozy on the couch
I'm not interested in a thread for Emma and Sooz because lm done with the whole cancer vlogger tit show so lm not wanting to add a new one.

Reactions: 7
I'm not interested in a thread for Emma and Sooz because lm done with the whole cancer vlogger tit show so lm not wanting to add a new one.
I'm not interested in a thread for Emma and Sooz because lm done with the whole cancer vlogger stuff.
Not going to follow anymore cancer vlogs...right now all that I have followed are either dead or doing okay and not in active treatment. Kim the flight attendant whose lymphoma is back will have stem cell transplant and will follow that. She is a very honest vlogger and shares her story with not regular vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
... lm done with the whole cancer vlogger tit show so lm not wanting to add a new one.
My sentiments exactly! I have been abnormally affected by Jenny Appleford's passing, abnormally because I never knew her in person yet sometimes I am sad that such a caring mother was taken from this world too soon. Sometimes I am sad about someone I never even knew, and I don't find that to be wholesome. So, I need to check my video watching habits and not get hooked into another cancer saga. However, I don't regret having watched Tiffany's earlier videos because they prompted me to look up lots and lots of information on colorectal cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My sentiments exactly! I have been abnormally affected by Jenny Appleford's passing, abnormally because I never knew her in person yet sometimes I am sad that such a caring mother was taken from this world too soon. Sometimes I am sad about someone I never even knew, and I don't find that to be wholesome. So, I need to check my video watching habits and not get hooked into another cancer saga. However, I don't regret having watched Tiffany's earlier videos because they prompted me to look up lots and lots of information on colorectal cancer.
Same. Now that Jenny Apple and the mom of the Pog Family have died I am not subscribing to any more cancer YouTube channels either. It is not good for my mental health. I will keep watching Jenny Rice because she has a small number of subscribers so my encouraging comments and my views help her.

• Heart
Everyone want to have a think about a new thread title here so there’s enough time for ‘likes’ to add up?
With the humorous chat that this clever group produce, I’m sure there are many thoughts 🤓

• Heart
Can I ask? When you first came across Jennys videos, did you realise that what you watching and from info posted here on Tattle that Jenny wouldn't survive very long?
I ask because I have seen many comments on Kyles videos regarding shock that Jenny died. It surprises me because Jenny was stage 4 with a high burden of disease and hadn't had any successful treatments. It was inevitable.
---
I have an interest in what Emma is putting out because a) she is local to me and b) I don't believe what is being put out is the reality.
Regarding cancer vloggers. Yeah, where was all the donations for Leah? Where was all Leah's support? It's about = if the face fits and clearly Leahs face didn't fit. It upset me at the time and still does.

• Heart
She is a senior and no, she has never been a beauty queen but then few of us ever are. She is kind, humble and she shares her cancer experience to benefit others. That makes her a beautiful person. You are just a troll.
Perhaps you mean "trowel". I am neither. I say say what I think. Mistakenly thought that was what tattle was for.

And for the record my comment was nothing whatsoever to do with the woman's appearance but rather the way she expresses herself annoting not only her cancer journey but the "cooking" videos like she was narrating a 1950s black and white semi scary movie.

Interestingly tattlers make comments about the Princess's appearance all the time (including myself) and not an eyebrow is raised.

Hypocrisy, no?

Reactions: 9
Perhaps you mean "trowel". I am neither. I say say what I think. Mistakenly thought that was what tattle was for.

And for the record my comment was nothing whatsoever to do with the woman's appearance but rather the way she expresses herself annoting not only her cancer journey but the "cooking" videos like she was narrating a 1950s black and white semi scary movie.

Interestingly tattlers make comments about the Princess's appearance all the time (including myself) and not an eyebrow is raised.

Hypocrisy, no?
I see what you mean by narrating a 1950s scary movie. 😂 Her cancer content is quite good, from what I have watched so far.
---
I have an interest in what Emma is putting out because a) she is local to me and b) I don't believe what is being put out is the reality.
Regarding cancer vloggers. Yeah, where was all the donations for Leah? Where was all Leah's support? It's about = if the face fits and clearly Leahs face didn't fit. It upset me at the time and still does.
Are you able to elaborate, Saydee? And what about Bowelbro? Is the guy dead?

Reactions: 3
Can I ask? When you first came across Jennys videos, did you realise that what you watching and from info posted here on Tattle that Jenny wouldn't survive very long?
I ask because I have seen many comments on Kyles videos regarding shock that Jenny died. It surprises me because Jenny was stage 4 with a high burden of disease and hadn't had any successful treatments. It was inevitable.
--
I hadn't followed Jenny's story from the beginning the way I had with Tiffany's story. I didn't know she was at stage 4 when I first started watching her videos. Then, Kyle and Jenny both seemed to have such hope that I thought the odds could be (miraculously) overcome. Your posts, however, were sobering and realistic. As for those who were surprised by her passing, maybe it was all the extremely hopeful comments both Kyle and Jenny made that caused them to think that a cure for her was possible.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.