Tiffany Thinks #28 Judith’s tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls moved to Bumbridge Wells

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After getting astronomical views for allegedly having brain cancer, now she is claiming to not have it? Well she then needs to stop using it for views. I haven't watched the video; I've had it with these opportunists. She was barely getting 500 views before all this.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just sitting through the diatribe now.

Thankfully she spared us the actual 'work out' that she did. That would have been a bridge too far.

She continues to not want to put pressure on herself, her skin continues to be drrryyy, Mr Potato Head continues to be extremely grumpy with her and she let us all know that it is really important to 'breathe' .

Who knew!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After getting astronomical views for allegedly having brain cancer, now she is claiming to not have it? Well she then needs to stop using it for views. I haven't watched the video; I've had it with these opportunists. She was barely getting 500 views before all this.

Iv watched her for a while. I never got the impression that it was cancer or that she was implying it was. Just that it might be/might not and they don't actually know what it is. Have I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iv watched her for a while. I never got the impression that it was cancer or that she was implying it was. Just that it might be/might not and they don't actually know what it is. Have I missed something?
If this is not implying brain cancer, then I don't know what is😆

You even said that she implied that it might/might not be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If this is not implying brain cancer, then I don't know what is😆

You even said that she implied that it might/might not be.

How could you possibly have thought that she was saying she had a brain tumour just based on that? Bit of a stretch is it not? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How could you possibly have thought that she was saying she had a brain tumour just based on that? Bit of a stretch is it not? 🤣
And I of course am aware that not every tumour is malignant but putting that as a title had only one purpose: to have people believe she has brain cancer and make them watch the video. She may have discussed the possibility of not having brain cancer in the videos but that doesn't matter. People clicked because they thought she had it.

She wants all her fans to send her free peppermint tea. Why would he want to marry her or even be in a relationship? She has nothing to offer a horrible personality, acts like an infant and if we believe her story of the surgery , which I don’t she said everything was taken out and nothing further done. So that means no further reconstruction, so not able to have sex? Not that intimacy is everything and marriage is in good and bad but she has nothing to offer. How he lives with her zero personality, a control freak that acts like a child . He should have ran when he had the chance . Not that he is a prize at all you couldn’t pay me to be with him either he creeps me out

• Heart
She wants all her fans to send her free peppermint tea. Why would he want to marry her or even be in a relationship? She has nothing to offer a horrible personality, acts like an infant and if we believe her story of the surgery , which I don’t she said everything was taken out and nothing further done. So that means no further reconstruction, so not able to have sex? Not that intimacy is everything and marriage is in good and bad but she has nothing to offer. How he lives with her zero personality, a control freak that acts like a child . He should have ran when he had the chance . Not that he is a prize at all you couldn’t pay me to be with him either he creeps me out
I don’t want to get in a big argument, but sex isn’t just intercourse. There are disabled people who use wheelchairs and they have active sex lives anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tiffany was being ridiculous with not wanting to pay full price for a lousy tiny box of tea! Yet, they habitually go to restaurants and resort areas and pay at least a few pounds for coffee in a cup from shops, like when they just went to a store to choose a sink. They BOTH could have had coffee at home rather than spending more for 2 cups of coffee than for that entire minuscule box of tea she finally bought- at full price.

Reactions: 10
Life is not just about having kids and lots of couples don't want to have kids. In her case, however, you are right, she does not bring anything to the table. It has to be about money. The arrangement is convenient for him. Unless he is as dumb and airheaded as her? What a plot twist that would be.
---

Of course she doesn't like to work. She is extremely lazy.
All about money and me me me! She is so materialistic it defines her from top to toe … and whatever lies in between (presumably air and egg sandwich!)
I don’t think it would matter if she loved Matt or any other guy for that matter with all her heart and soul, our girl ain’t sharing because I believe she needs to feel power over everyone by being the dominant person with the ownership of everything … including the doorMat which she’s happily wiping her feet on!

That thumb ring is probably her old back bum bum
hole ring! Way too greedy to let go of !

• Haha
*Mr Potato Head and Princess Petulant continue with riveting, must see life style content showcasing top tier french toast and sometimes scrambled eggs*
---
Or *Breakfast at Tiff No Fanny's: Bring Peppermint Tea*

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Hold up, l saw her spruiking her channel on Jessica Hoover a couple of days ago, as l thought it was an interesting comment from yet another wannabe l screen shot the comment that she's been accused of lying.
Screenshot_20240114_140507_YouTube.jpg

This is her channel:
Screenshot_20240114_140638_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I don’t want to get in a big argument, but sex isn’t just intercourse. There are disabled people who use wheelchairs and they have active sex lives anyway.
And I said sex isn’t everything but you need love, personality, to act like an adult . You need to think of others, she offers nothing and I was a follower long before her cancer journey . I’m currently going thru chemo and I’m disabled so I def know it’s not everything. Look at the surgery she had where was Matt her mother was there more then him their relationship is a joke and when you go thru thus you need someone that will be there for you that loves you

• Heart
You crack me up, we have a similar sense of humour. She posted a comment elsewhere on Jessica Hoover saying people have been "negative" and accused her of lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
*Mr Potato Head and Princess Petulant continue with riveting, must see life style content showcasing top tier french toast and sometimes scrambled eggs*
---
Or *Breakfast at Tiff No Fanny's: Bring Peppermint Tea*
Loving both! Princess Petulant is my new favourite nickname for her.
Hold up, l saw her spruiking her channel on Jessica Hoover a couple of days ago, as l thought it was an interesting comment from yet another wannabe l screen shot the comment that she's been accused of lying.
View attachment 2690327
This is her channel:
View attachment 2690339
The 'I pray that people only leave positive comments here' is giving me a bad case of the nauseas.

Also, she more than implied having cancer, as her comment demonstrates.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.