Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Been a lurker a long long time insert stupid tiff giggle. Use to follow her faithfully before she got cancer felt bad for her till she used all her fans while going thru her journey . Once she thought she was in the clear (stage 4 but in the clear such a twat) decided to stop vlogging because she was cancer free and didn’t want to be reminded of it. But then months later after her fans begging for videos she is back only because she had a scare and wants money. All while going thru my own mess with cancer yet like everyone else I didn’t profit on it. I can’t stand her who can afford to not work, go on multiple trips, have her idiot bf not work , own multiple homes constantly spending how do her fans not wake up? I will never out love my medical debt because the US it’s not free . Even with insurance it’s staggering to see the bills and amounts and know I’ll be long gone before they are paid off. What made me want to comment her stupid giggle smirk and comment how her wedding was taken away. How could it be taken away unless they eloped? Because she certainly can plan and have a weddding now unless she got news she didn’t share . I think they are already married. Not sure why her personality is horrible, she is a spoiled brat, selfish immature thinks only of herself . if we believe one of her many stories of what was done and taken out during her surgery they can’t even have sex not that is all a relationship is. But she has nothing to offer him. why would he stick around a spoiled, self entitled brat that acts like a 12 year old. Ili just wanted to know if anyone else felt that way. Also the way she answered the rings question and the stupid smirk and giggle. Merry Christmas to you all and truly unlike Tiffany I’m grateful for this site . You have had me laughing thru some very tough treatments so glad I found it . The twat blocked me for telling her exactly that she used people to profit and when she got better wanted no reminders till she another scare she didn’t like hearing the truth and I got blocked

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ladyt7087

VIP Member
Without her diagnosis, I would still absolutely feel she does not deserve the hatred and the cruel comments she receives. Not even a question in my mind. And, for the sake of argument, let's say I did see her as spoilt, childish etc.. I would still feel she does not deserve the hatred and the cruel comments she receives.
You're missing the point. It's BECAUSE of how she manipulates people using her cancer that she gets the comments that she does. Without it, shed be an unsuccessful vlogger with a couple thousand subs, like she was before. We here wouldn't give her a 2nd look. But most of us here have either had cancer or had a loved one with it. And her manipulative ways and using her cancer story to tease people into hanging on is precisely why we detest her. Im not sure if you're truly not aware of the why's or if you're deliberately ignoring what and who she is.
---
Yeah right. You take her cancer into consideration and you don't even know it. Without her diagnosis, you would see a spoilt, childish, manipulative, unintelligent, cringey bore. Would you watch her if there was no cancer in the picture? Do you watch her crap and actually enjoy it?
Spot on!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
It's Christmas Eve in Melbourne Australia and Santa's 🎅 on his way.
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
Thanks for all the laughs and support this year. We might not agree on everything but l appreciate each and everyone of you that contributes.
Take care.
Screenshot_20231224_224447_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

BCrowl

Chatty Member
It's Christmas Eve in Melbourne Australia and Santa's 🎅 on his way.
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
Thanks for all the laughs and support this year. We might not agree on everything but l appreciate each and everyone of you that contributes.
Take care.
View attachment 2648453
I appreciate everyone here as well! Everyone is so clever and well-spoken, I love reading the posts. Merry Christmas to you too and to all of our fellow tattlers! ❤🙏🏻🎄🎁

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Elpis

Merry Christmas to all (and also welcome to skippy!)

Thank you to all you lovely people who bite the bullet and watch, so the rest of us don't have to !! Narcissists are a scourge on the world! (see Donald, Boris, so so many megalomaniacs who bring the world down with them, so often). At least Tiffany's not prime minister!

I'll try not to get into politics anymore (my New Year's resolution), and it's a particularly fraught 2024 in that regard!!

Love you all - the kindest, funniest, bravest bunch of truth-tellers on the planet! Good luck to Earth in 2024!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

H&N

VIP Member
I'm so baffled how someone with an education, in their 30s, who has experienced serious illness is still so unknowing in life. Is it the overprotective Amma? Is it Matt making her like this - dependent and stupid? Has she always been like this? Did anyone watch her before the cancer journey started? I can't actually get over the continuous stupidity, is it an act?!!
She was always like this. I watched some old vlogs when she was still together with Tiroy (or whatever his name was). She didn't have the baby voice, but she also wanted to play the perfect little nice cozy couple with him... and he didn't play along that's the difference with doorMatt. Tiroy often put her into her place when she was talking nonsense. Now she has doorMatt and he is a spineless potatohead with no balls:) He always agrees, never goes against her, puts her on a pedistale... that's what she's always wanted, someone who asks no questions and she can dominate just like she does with her mom and tries to do with her sister.
Matt on the other hand doesn't seem to care, as long as he gets his $$$ benefits from her, a free place to put his cozy ass on the couch he is happy. If he really really deeply cared about her, he would have married her by now AND he would sit down with her and talk some sense into her explaining what stage 4 means, the average 5 years to live and how they/she wants to spend this time she probably has left. Taking a life coach course is useless AND ridiculous in her situation.

• Heart

ladyt7087

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it so annoying that her fingers seems to be pointing out things in nearly every scaled down shot of her ugly new home? It's so distracting seeing those ugly nails flitting around on the screen. She's definitely limiting what people can see too. I wonder if Matt made it clear he didn't want his house shown on YT. Also, Fluffy is all over the comments chastising people snd saying delete again. Like, did T hire her to do this? She's a pathetic hanger-on. She'd better not pop up on here again. Or maybe she has, using a different name!
---
Ts days seem to consist of getting up, putting oil on her face, eating toast, cleaning drawers and either going to visit family or eating junk food with Matt and Amma. Seriously, what do ppl find interesting about this boring, banal child?

• Haha
Merry Christmas everybody and I hope everyone has a happy peaceful new year. I accomplished my resolution of 2023 by living till Christmas. That’s my goal again for 2024. I hope that you all accomplish everything you set out to do!

• Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Do you want children? YES.... hmmm, and how are you planning to do that princess? A surrogate? Will you force your sister to help you out? Or some other relative?
And how can you answer this question with such confidence princess? You just explained you don't want to marry Matt in the near future cos you don't want him to be a widower ... but children a big YES???
Yes, can't make someone a widow but no problem leaving a child without a parent?...her answers to the wedding question were bogus.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

H&N

VIP Member
Why does someone ask if her heart is ok? Did she have heart problems in the past?

Her houses... don't fool us honey... her mindset was work work work save up buy and work work work buy another one... Tiffany honey you have a regular job, you are not a top lawyer, or a surgeon on whatever... be honest from where the money comes, but it's not from your work work work.

The question about marrying Matt she got very triggered; Her explanation was rubbish... imagine her having a scan the day she got married??? whahahaha... honey you can plan scans you know... and now you are not a materialistic little brat who never thinks about your money and your houses, you can marry Matt without having a big lavish wedding. She's covering the real issue, and that's probably HA having cold feet about this subject.

Do you want children? YES.... hmmm, and how are you planning to do that princess? A surrogate? Will you force your sister to help you out? Or some other relative?
And how can you answer this question with such confidence princess? You just explained you don't want to marry Matt in the near future cos you don't want him to be a widower ... but children a big YES???

• Sick
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Not true in my case, and in many others I'm sure. I defend her because she doesn't deserve the hatred and cruel comments she receives. Her having cancer has nothing to do with it.
Yeah right. You take her cancer into consideration and you don't even know it. Without her diagnosis, you would see a spoilt, childish, manipulative, unintelligent, cringey bore. Would you watch her if there was no cancer in the picture? Do you watch her crap and actually enjoy it?

• Heart

Andi6009

VIP Member
Now everybody - are you suitably told off??

I've sourced a therapist that is going to agree to a group rate for all of us people who need help because they don't buy her narcissistic, gas lighting, self obsessed, cancer baiting, money making crap - opps fabulous contact.

They are available after vlogmas to help heal our hearts when Tiff Fanny ceases the nightly top tier entertainment.

What a cu#t she is lol!

As far that other lunatic I couldn't keep up with the antics today!

Fuckey False made both videos??

• Haha
  • Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
My wish is the person behind Tiffany Can't Think is Tiroy. 😎
---
Notice the snotty reply with the xx at the end. View attachment 2645444
My wish is that Tiroy turns up here and becomes part of our tattle family. Would be hilarious.
---
*fresh start* we are "triggered" everytime she says cozy says she giggling. Hello Tiff Fanny, you lurker.

Got new blinds. Ordered Judith home from work to see them.

Long suffering mother still there with hair all frazzled still.

As.predicted she got all confused about what day it was with the advent calender. Its hard enough to keep track without missing one of the pretend days due to hard drive issue.

Did gift the long suffering mother some tit from the calender she didn't want.

Has promised a Q and A about her PE operation as she wants to "help people" ffs.

Needs some click bait now that she has run out of options more like.

Had more halt wits over for games and cake.

The end
---

That's the first thing I thought of too. Tiroy!!

Someone asked directly in the comments though of Tiffanycantthink but the creator commented back that it wasn't 😆 🤣
Has promised a Q and A about her PE operation as she wants to "help people" ffs. - What a load of bollocks. Like she would ever answer the question of whether she had a neovagina constructed. And what were those old mysterious tummy surgeries. People have been asking and wondering for 2 years but she never bothered to clarify. Exactly, she is planning future clickbaits.

Last edited:
  • Heart

paolo

Chatty Member
So much excitement in the HA household when they hung some hooks on a wall. Tiffany couldn't wait to "try it out" :rolleyes: and she asked Matt to hang his robe too.

She hung her robe on the far left hook. He hung his robe as far away from hers as possible.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 002932.png
Screenshot 2023-12-13 003106.png

Princess didn't like what Matt did that so she moves her robe on top of his.

Screenshot 2023-12-13 003128.png

Their behavior in this 5 second scene tells a lot about their relationship.

It's a metaphor really ...

He wants a little space but her need to dominate and control everyone and everything won't allow it. So when he indicates that he wants some space, even something as menial as having just a few inches between their robes, she simply cannot have it and smothers him even more.

• Haha
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
As much as Tiffany annoys me with her immature behavior, I do feel sorry for Tiffany. No amount of positive thinking or burying her head in the sand will change things.
Tiffany's focus on having clear margins worries me deeply.
Each time my husband had a tumour removed we were always told the surgeon had managed to achieve clear margins. In the grand scheme of things, it made absolutely no difference. He still had microscopic disease traveling in his body, waiting to bed in and grow in distant organs.
Tiffany says many times "I just want it out, I want it gone.... so that I am able to get back to normal". If only stage 4 disease was that easy to treat.
I haven't looked into Tiffanys type of cancer, but I am sure there will be trials available to her. If I was in Tiffanys shoes then I would be reaching out to professors and asking important questions.
Yes, Tiffany was offered surgery to remove the single solitary met in her lung, but surgery will no longer be an option if another met appears.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MissB123

Chatty Member
She manipulates pensioners.
She lies.
She literally sells her cancer to empathetic strangers.
She preys on her subscribers' kindness.

Yeah, I don't hold back.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
So much excitement in the HA household when they hung some hooks on a wall. Tiffany couldn't wait to "try it out" :rolleyes: and she asked Matt to hang his robe too.

She hung her robe on the far left hook. He hung his robe as far away from hers as possible.

View attachment 2626908View attachment 2626909

Princess didn't like what Matt did that so she moves her robe on top of his.

View attachment 2626913

Their behavior in this 5 second scene tells a lot about their relationship.

It's a metaphor really ...

He wants a little space but her need to dominate and control everyone and everything won't allow it. So when he indicates that he wants some space, even something as menial as having just a few inches between their robes, she simply cannot have it and smothers him even more.
You are so right. There is a strong sense that she is very suffocating and controlling. A high maintenance princess. The robe situation is hilarious. She is such a freak.

• Haha
  • Heart