Tiffany Thinks #28 Judith’s tiny (we got this blue) Christmas balls moved to Bumbridge Wells

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Mr Potato Head and Princess Petulant continue with riveting, must see life style content showcasing top tier french toast and sometimes scrambled eggs*
---
Or *Breakfast at Tiff No Fanny's: Bring Peppermint Tea*
"Top Tier tea for Tiffany"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Matt's existence seems empty with her. She is unable to bear children and likely has no idea how to raise them, and on the day she is home alone she doesn't even cook! She rewarmed what Amma had cooked and given her for dinner! Doing home improvement projects only goes so far to fill one's time. Why he doesn't just leave is baffling.
If, indeed, Matt was the one who wanted marriage with her, he should realize the major reason she avoids marriage is because she doesn't want her assets going to him. Any other reason she might have told him or her audience is bull. Her avoidance of marriage, if it is she doing the avoiding, is reason enough for a normal man who is interested in marriage to call it quits with her.
I have found the perfect match for our Princess..... introducing Kyle Appleford, he's a self proclaimed Prince and has the children she desperately wants. It's the perfect perfect perfect, happily ever after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to get in a big argument, but sex isn’t just intercourse. There are disabled people who use wheelchairs and they have active sex lives anyway.
I can't imagine Tiffany pleasing her man with her mouth or her hand. I think Matt is out of luck until they are no longer together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just sitting through the diatribe now.

Thankfully she spared us the actual 'work out' that she did. That would have been a bridge too far.

She continues to not want to put pressure on herself, her skin continues to be drrryyy, Mr Potato Head continues to be extremely grumpy with her and she let us all know that it is really important to 'breathe' .

Who knew!!!
He was very grumpy to her when she was making the French toast lol asking her why she was whisking the eggs like there’s no tomorrow lol They both seemed so annoyed at each other, I thought they might come to blows lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was very grumpy to her when she was making the French toast lol asking her why she was whisking the eggs like there’s no tomorrow lol They both seemed so annoyed at each other, I thought they might come to blows lol 😂
I thought so too. She nearly stuck the fork in his Potato Head. Surprised she kept the footage in!! Some craic in their house 🏠
---
I thought so too. She nearly stuck the fork in his Potato Head. Surprised she kept the footage in!! Some craic in their house 🏠
Prob why he locked her in the car as well..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---

Prob why he locked her in the car as well..
Oh yes, I forgot all about that! lol He just walked into the shop and didn’t even notice that she wasn’t with him lol She had another video where he did the same thing, I think it was before she had the pe surgery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh yes, I forgot all about that! lol He just walked into the shop and didn’t even notice that she wasn’t with him lol She had another video where he did the same thing, I think it was before she had the pe surgery 😂
Yes, lol. As far as I recall it was a paint shop.

Just left her locked in the car.

In fairness I would do the same. Only for longer.
---
Yes, lol. As far as I recall it was a paint shop.

Just left her locked in the car.

In fairness I would do the same. Only for longer.
She had to ring him to let her out and everything that time. Unfortunately his phone was off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Link to new thread title …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.