Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep πŸ‘.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a video of Matts dad, posted on FB by Kezia Ferris, who is one of Matt's friends, likely relative, on Facebook.

Matt's family members seem like normal nice people from what I have seen so far. People like us. I feel embarrassed for Tiffany. More than usual, and I usually get secondary embarrassment from her antics. I'd die if they saw me behave like that on youtube. They must think Matt has lost his mind being with such a nutcase.
---
Ooh watch out. Fluffy is watching us! 🧐🧐
And people are asking why she doesn't say much about the PO box and gifts etc sent.
You go, Gail! Fluffy is a backstabbing snake, all evidence of it is here on 'prattle'. We have the receipts, fox.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230405-154607_YouTube.jpg
Here's Fluffy's latest performance, recorded for posterity. If anyone has screencaps of FFs previous srance on T, it might be useful to have them to hand.
Screenshot_20230405-160032_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2080131Here's Fluffy's latest performance, recorded for posterity. If anyone has screencaps of FFs previous srance on T, it might be useful to have them to hand.View attachment 2080153
Fluffy was the most eager out of everyone to confront Tiffany about the tags. There are several screenshots of that on here. She deleted many other critical comments from elsewhere but some remain. She once responded to someone that what Tiffany did is not nothing, implying that it's pretty bad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Attention Tiffany, Matt and TT online fam. Fluffy is a fake imposter. Coming bitching on here about T. Was happy when T was in hospital because it gave her some time to reflect, a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Is a member here and will comment when T isnt around. Beware of the fake fox.
---
Yes she mentioned St. Marys has many chapels etc. This Christ the King is where many of the services are held and confirms that healing service on March 25th.
Very early in @ 0:49 T says

today is actually Matt's dad's birthday so we've done all the presents and things um so we're gonna go out to eat for
0:55
lunch in a little while but we're gonna quickly go see Grandad then come home get ready then go and

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know what Fluffy is afraid of, constantly deleting her critical comments, the silly cow. She even said she is afraid of Tiffany being cross with her. What planet does she live on? It's not like she has any real relationship with Tiffany. And well done, Fluffy, some Tiffany devotees would never know about the tags if you weren't forever going on about it in the comments. Also, if it weren't for Fluffy's constant block and delete tic tic tic, people would be less likely to go discuss on tattle. πŸ˜† So overall, Fluffy did a massive disservice to Tiffany.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes she mentioned St. Marys has many chapels etc. This Christ the King is where many of the services are held and confirms that healing service on March 25th.
But, if they were there on the 25th, they flew back Sunday 26th in the next video Matt is playing football, which would be Sunday 1st April. The video was uploaded on the 2nd which would virtually be unheard of for T to edit and upload in a day.
As ever, things simply do not add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"I am actually feeling better since she started her break from youtube" "I do find Tiffanys videos triggering at times, the mixture of her being thin, constantly eating junk food but only eating a few bites"
---
But, if they were there on the 25th, they flew back Sunday 26th in the next video Matt is playing football, which would be Sunday 1st April. The video was uploaded on the 2nd which would virtually be unheard of for T to edit and upload in a day.
Yeah she woke up at her home, showered, ate breakfast etc and then went to watch Matt play football. Clearly couldnt have been the Sunday she flew home.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't have a clue about Matt's schedule for football and she is no doubt very capable of interjecting footage from one event into another video...the only date certain that I have found is the March 25th 1130 service. It was more info that she usually provides.

What is T's obsession with taking people home?

She wanted to take her surgeon home for tea
Wanted to take the "old lady" in the bed opposite her while she was on the ward because she was "nice"
Wants to take ask the farmer if she can take one of the sheep home
She has nutter traits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I am actually feeling better since she started her break from youtube" "I do find Tiffanys videos triggering at times, the mixture of her being thin, constantly eating junk food but only eating a few bites"
---

Yeah she woke up at her home, showered, ate breakfast etc and then went to watch Matt play football. Clearly couldnt have been the Sunday she flew home.
I remember seeing a comment from Fluffy in which she was responding to someone in an indignant manner that Tiffany does not have an eating disorder and here she is complaining that Tiffany's disordered eating triggers her. Two-faced.

• Heart
I don't have a clue about Matt's schedule for football and she is no doubt very capable of interjecting footage from one event into another video...the only date certain that I have found is the March 25th 1130 service. It was more info that she usually provides.
Amateur football leagues are generally Sundays, which used to be the working man's day off.
So the service is fixed to a Saturday, and the football to a Sunday, there has to be 8 days between. They could have asked for a private family healing service on the 18th maybe?

Reactions: 4
What is T's obsession with taking people home?

She wanted to take her surgeon home for tea
Wanted to take the "old lady" in the bed opposite her while she was on the ward because she was "nice"
Wants to take ask the farmer if she can take one of the sheep home
She has nutter traits.
Yes. And where would she put them all? The surgeon would have to use the air-fryer. The old lady would have to bunk up with Amma. And the sheep would have to live - and die, due to concrete and no grass - in a small back courtyard.

• Haha
Amateur football leagues are generally Sundays, which used to be the working man's day off.
So the service is fixed to a Saturday, and the football to a Sunday, there has to be 8 days between. They could have asked for a private family healing service on the 18th maybe?
She mentioned the service was crowded...got no impression it was anything private and it was not offered on any other Sat. during the month.

A healing mass can be asked for at any time, any mass whatsoever. All it takes is that a parish member say that a sick person (or, formerly sick) will be in attendance, and that special request may be granted. Two things can be true at the same time: There could have been a healing service on Saturday, March. 25, as well as on any other date or days of the week.
It could have been that since Matt's family was aware of Tiffany's cancer, they wanted to make her trip extra-special and asked for a special healing service on the Sunday (or any other day) that she would be visiting. Even if there are official days on which a healing mass is scheduled, anyone at any time may ask for another healing mass because of the situation of a parish member. Aunt Button may very well have asked for a special healing mass for Tiffany's visit.

However, Tiffany could not have been in Ireland on March 25 IF the following are true:
1. Matt's father's birthday was celebrated exactly on March 13 in Limavady.
2. Tiffany was present on March 13 in Limavady.
3. Tiffany and Matt were in Ireland only 4 or 5 days.

Last edited:
A healing mass or anointing of the sick can be asked for at any time, any mass whatsoever. All it takes is that a parish member say that a sick person (or, formerly sick) will be in attendance, and an anointing can be done. Two things can be true at the same time: There could have been a healing service on Saturday, March. 25, as well as on any other date, including days of the week other than on Sunday.
It could have been that since Matt's family was aware of Tiffany's cancer, they wanted to make her trip extra-special and asked for a special annointing service on the Sunday (or any other day) that she would be visiting. Even if there are official days on which anointing is done 'en masse' , anyone at any time may ask for another anointing mass because of the situation of a parish member. Aunt Button may very well have asked for a special healing mass for Tiffany's visit.

However, Tiffany could not have been in Ireland on March 25 IF the following are true:
Another thing though, if they arrived say on Sunday 12th, birthday was Monday 13th then the next def 'day-able' thing we have is church on Saturday and home on Sunday, there is maybe only one or two days of footage (looking at trips out, changes of clothes, T saying good morning etc) in that video. T actually left stuff out 😳😱🀣
---
Unsurprisingly Effing Fox has deleted her comment.

• Haha
A healing mass can be asked for at any time, any mass whatsoever. All it takes is that a parish member say that a sick person (or, formerly sick) will be in attendance, and that special request may be granted. Two things can be true at the same time: There could have been a healing service on Saturday, March. 25, as well as on any other date or days of the week.
It could have been that since Matt's family was aware of Tiffany's cancer, they wanted to make her trip extra-special and asked for a special healing service on the Sunday (or any other day) that she would be visiting. Even if there are official days on which a healing mass is scheduled, anyone at any time may ask for another healing mass because of the situation of a parish member. Aunt Button may very well have asked for a special healing mass for Tiffany's visit.

Anything is possible...not at all familiar with "healing services" . I'm out on this one...honestly don't care when she was there or if she ever goes back. I think to believe anything she says on the videos is probably risky and she thought she was going to a 60th birthday. I'm with Uncle Steve here ...just keep walking and pretend she is not there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.