Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I grabbed some screenshots earlier, apologies if I have already posted a couple of them. Or someone else has. This was the thread regarding Tiffany not acknowledging gifts etc that were sent to her since her PO Box was opened back in (??) November last year.
---
Someone asked how she financed her lifestyle, all the spending etc. And of course Fluffy was there as Tiffany's 'wingman'.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I grabbed some screenshots earlier, apologies if I have already posted a couple of them. Or someone else has. This was the thread regarding Tiffany not acknowledging gifts etc that were sent to her since her PO Box was opened back in (??) November last year.
---
Someone asked how she financed her lifestyle, all the spending etc. And of course Fluffy was there as Tiffany's 'wingman'.
A flea bath for the fluffy fox! 😂
I don't get the fox's comment to Gail. She didn't say anything nasty. She just spelled out the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
---
I used to be suspicious that Fox was another account used by T. After reading the screenshot again, I'm suspicious all over again! She replies with the st#pid blue heart and everything is pro-T or she seems to know T's plans! Like oh maybe she's planned it but haven't done it yet.

I remember a comment for T but Fox replied Thank you with a blue heart. Surely a faux pax on T's part...hmm....🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A flea bath for the fluffy fox! 😂
I don't get the fox's comment to Gail. She didn't say anything nasty. She just spelled out the truth.
Fluffy probably just doesn't like anyone saying things that she feels are nasty towards Tiffany. Regardless of whether they are true or not. She has to put on the Defender of the Tiffany suit of armour and stand guard over her YouTube channel with her trusty tick, tick, tick block and deletes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't believe FF is T or T's family simply because she is too flakey, a fam member would just support the narrative. FF has periods of doubt and then thinks up some stupid apologist reason for T's behaviour that doesn't hold water.
I think FF is emotionally conflicted, fiercely loyal but seeing the gigantic cracks in T's persona. A sensible person would just walk away, but we are talking FF here...

Reactions: 10
---
Fluffy saying T probably had savings from working overtime. T is in debt.
---
I used to be suspicious that Fox was another account used by T. After reading the screenshot again, I'm suspicious all over again! She replies with the st#pid blue heart and everything is pro-T or she seems to know T's plans! Like oh maybe she's planned it but haven't done it yet.

I remember a comment for T but Fox replied Thank you with a blue heart. Surely a faux pax on T's part...hmm....🤔
I've always believed foxy is T's auntie. Not the auntie that had the home renovations, the other auntie. The auntie she went shopping with, Amma, Auntie, Cousin & T, they went to a wholesalers and gushed about frozen food. Well, that Auntie ages ago spoke about watching T's videos and always reading every comment. (Another lie that Tiffanys family don't watch her youtube). The Aunt said it herself.
---
Fluffy probably just doesn't like anyone saying things that she feels are nasty towards Tiffany. Regardless of whether they are true or not. She has to put on the Defender of the Tiffany suit of armour and stand guard over her YouTube channel with her trusty tick, tick, tick block and deletes etc.
That's not normal behaviour. I like Jenny Apple, Liz England and a couple of other health vloggers. I have respect for them and hope with every bit of me that a treatment will come along and beat their disease. As much as I like them, I wouldn't feel inclined to read every comment on their videos and feel the need to answer on their behalf. Another thing, these vloggers are living with disease and the emotional turmoil it brings with that, if I care about them, why an earth would I be drawing attention to them that they are being discussed on 'Prattle?' I wouldn't mention it, ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I could strangle that Fluffy when she says "oh I admit a lot of spending is going on, BUT Tifany used to work hard and saved a lot over the years so she 's enjoying her money right now... well miss Fluffy, I don't care if she's wearing cartier, chanel, dior or Louis Vuitton, if she earned the money it's hers and she can do whatever she wants BUT don't play the poor cancer girl and merch her expensive sweater crap, begging people to buy from her cos this poor little cancer girl has soooo many bills and she's soooo young and just bought a house.... remember when she mentioned she could have to sell her house to get the treatment she needs to survive this cancer? That's what makes me angry, she takes advantage of people by using her cancer card and complaining over how expensive everything is for her. Also, stop the merching, you survived, you don't need to merch the we got this crap... every time I see the we got this sweaters I think yes we got it, we got the cartier, we got the louis vuitton and we almost got a second home... tick tick tick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop giving the fox oxygen, she loves the attention and notoriety that Prattle Life affords her.

Fock the Fux!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I could strangle that Fluffy when she says "oh I admit a lot of spending is going on, BUT Tifany used to work hard and saved a lot over the years so she 's enjoying her money right now... well miss Fluffy, I don't care if she's wearing cartier, chanel, dior or Louis Vuitton, if she earned the money it's hers and she can do whatever she wants BUT don't play the poor cancer girl and merch her expensive sweater crap, begging people to buy from her cos this poor little cancer girl has soooo many bills and she's soooo young and just bought a house.... remember when she mentioned she could have to sell her house to get the treatment she needs to survive this cancer? That's what makes me angry, she takes advantage of people by using her cancer card and complaining over how expensive everything is for her. Also, stop the merching, you survived, you don't need to merch the we got this crap... every time I see the we got this sweaters I think yes we got it, we got the cartier, we got the louis vuitton and we almost got a second home... tick tick tick
I remember that. She often drops hints to her salivating followers. She was gushing that she will go private and sell her house if needed. She speaks so much crap she herself does not believe in.

• Heart
FF recently announced that she had become engaged to her boyfriend. This seems to be a bit of an odd thing to post if you were family, and ditto an odd thing to make up to post. Whilst anything is possible, some things are just more plausible than others.

So here's my totally non- scientific attempt at profiling the Fox.

I think FF is about T's age and lives in the same area, is an animal lover and at the least a vegetarian. She is a generally quiet person, insular and does not have a wide circle of friends. Does not like to be the centre of attention, is a watcher not a doer. Holds strong opinions and would not normally express them but does have moments of temper that they then regret and feel guilty about. A people pleaser. Probably has image issues and aspires to look like T.

All for fun of course, as the FF may not exist at all 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I never trusted Fluffy and said so when she popped up on here. I think she's got serious mental problems.
Agree!
Anyone as highly strung as she is, over someone she knows only off internet videos, is significantly mentally unwell.

• Heart
If Tiffany had money from working hard and saving, why did she request for her company to be liquidated because she couldn't afford her debts?
---
Stop giving the fox oxygen, she loves the attention and notoriety that Prattle Life affords her.

Fock the Fux!
Fock the Fux! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Tiffany had money from working hard and saving, why did she request for her company to be liquidated because she couldn't afford her debts?
That was before she cottoned on to what a money-spinner having cancer can be if you are of a mercenary nature.

I do wonder what Youtubers do about tax in the UK, I presume that proceeds from their channels and merch need to be declared as taxable earnings?

• Heart

Fock the Fux!
Heck … that must be Irish for duck them all and double Fock for the Fux!
---
I remember that. She often drops hints to her salivating followers. She was gushing that she will go private and sell her house if needed. She speaks so much crap she herself does not believe in.
Hahaha … these influencers all have one thing in common; space invaders in their attics! 🤯🤯🤯🤯!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Heck … that must be Irish for duck them all and double Fock for the Fux!
---

Hahaha … these influencers all have one thing in common; space invaders in their attics! 🤯🤯🤯🤯!
Maybe thats where T was gonna put the surgeon, the old lady and the sheep. Attic. Be hectic for her though because thats where she stores all her christmas clothing, 20,000 pairs of christmas pyjamas.

• Haha
The saddest thing about the whole Tiffany thing imo is how she's too self-interested to ever use her platform for the greater good. She could really have helped other young adults going through bowel cancer, by talking openly and honestly about how the various stages of her treatment have affected her, what it truly feels like to go through this, what things in particular have helped her cope. Instead of which we just all get the vacuous consumerist tit fed to us three times a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The saddest thing about the whole Tiffany thing imo is how she's too self-interested to ever use her platform for the greater good. She could really have helped other young adults going through bowel cancer, by talking openly and honestly about how the various stages of her treatment have affected her, what it truly feels like to go through this, what things in particular have helped her cope. Instead of which we just all get the vacuous consumerist tit fed to us three times a week.
With all the data coming out from trials about Tiffanys cancer, you would think she would be doing everything possible to remain NED? Instead she has made no changes and continues to eat non stop junk. No effort made to support her immune system which hasn't been doing its job.
I suppose she is doing her 'shots' to try reduce inflammation, but then she proceeds to eat sugar? The mind boggles.
Sugar, fats and her coffee addiction.
With the amount of time she has available, T could make meals from scratch. Healthy meals. Its very difficult for me to have empathy when she doesn't help herself.
Its all spending and consuming crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
With the amount of time she has available, T could make meals from scratch. Healthy meals.
The only meal she knows how to cook is chicken pasta 😄 And Matt always praises her when she does it because she doesn't cook often.

• Haha
I just listened to a podcast featuring two oncologists from Sloan Kettering in New York discussing the importance of diet in cancer prevention and recurrence.
Tiffany shouldn’t go anywhere near a McDonalds or ultra-processed foods. Matt is a big doofus and he’s just as bad with his car snacks and dumbass meathead sandwiches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just listened to a podcast featuring two oncologists from Sloan Kettering in New York discussing the importance of diet in cancer prevention and recurrence.
Tiffany shouldn’t go anywhere near a McDonalds or ultra-processed foods. Matt is a big doofus and he’s just as bad with his car snacks and dumbass meathead sandwiches.
Tiffany's choice of diet has been for most of her life just awful. It may not have caused the cancer but sure did not help the situation. She and her entire family seem ignorant of healthy eating. When she proudly put forth some ham mayo combo sandwich no doubt made by Matt that she had for breakfast while the rest had eggs in Ireland I almost got sick just looking at it. Two other things that make the video viewing next to impossible is the fingers in the mouth...it is nonstop and so gross. Couple that with the constant running hands thru hair in front of the camera and no wonder views and comments are down. At minimum most having been thru what she has medically would revise their diet at least short term but not TT. Sugar, Sugar and more sugar with lost of fried foods. Today should be scan results but probably delay those some more. I realize they are doing that report on the phone but I don't necessarily think that means 100% great news ...have known too many getting bad news via phone. I don't think that is a great way to deliver it but it happens. TT is probably disappointed in that hard to work up a "call" for a whole video whereas the appointment we can get the valet service and the tick tick tick going and take a whole video for the trip.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.