Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt's family members seem like normal nice people from what I have seen so far. People like us. I feel embarrassed for Tiffany. More than usual, and I usually get secondary embarrassment from her antics. I'd die if they saw me behave like that on youtube. They must think Matt has lost his mind being with such a nutcase.
---

You go, Gail! Fluffy is a backstabbing snake, all evidence of it is here on 'prattle'. We have the receipts, fox.
I never trusted Fluffy and said so when she popped up on here. I think she's got serious mental problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anything is possible...not at all familiar with "healing services" . I'm out on this one...honestly don't care when she was there or if she ever goes back. I think to believe anything she says on the videos is probably risky and she thought she was going to a 60th birthday. I'm with Uncle Steve here ...just keep walking and pretend she is not there!!
But it's all just a weird version of Cludo, exercises our brains and passes a rainy day. None of it is important, apart from the fact she manipulating her subs. The rest is just a bit of fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She mentioned the service was crowded...got no impression it was anything private and it was not offered on any other Sat. during the month.
You are correct about Tiffany having been at the March 25 Mass at Christ the King Church, Limavady! What amazing intuition you have!
Tiffany and Matt were at the healing mass on March 25! The healing mass, as well as other masses, from the Limavady Parish are live-streamed. Below is a screen capture from the following video.

Therefore, either Geoff Ferris's birthday was not on March 13 OR Geoff Ferris's birthday WAS on March 13 AND Tiffany lied when she said that his birthday was on the day featured, which would NOT have been on March 13, but instead toward the end of the month.
OR
Tiffany and Matt spent more than 5 days in Ireland.

March23-2023.png

Tiffany and Matt had walked up the middle aisle about 2 minutes earlier and stood with the rest facing the altar. Then, they went toward the right, and Tiffany can be seen in this screen capture walking back away from the altar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You are correct about Tiffany having been at the March 25 Mass in Christ the King Church, Limavady! What amazing intuition you have!
Tiffany and Matt were at the healing mass on March 25! The healing mass, as well as other masses, from the Limavady Parish are live-streamed. Below is a screen capture from the following video.

Therefore, either Geoff Ferris's birthday was not on March 13 OR Geoff Ferris's birthday WAS on March 13 AND Tiffany lied when she said that his birthday was on the day featured, which would NOT have been on March 13, but instead toward the end of the month.
OR

View attachment 2080438
Well, done tick tick tick 🤣. Now to fit the rest of the puzzle around this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You are correct about Tiffany having been at the March 25 Mass at Christ the King Church, Limavady! What amazing intuition you have!

OR

View attachment 2080438

Tiffany and Matt had walked up the middle aisle about 2 minutes earlier and stood with the rest facing the altar. Then, they went toward the right, and Tiffany can be seen in this screen capture walking back away from the altar.
Such a detective! 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You are correct about Tiffany having been at the March 25 Mass in Christ the King Church, Limavady! What amazing intuition you have!

OR

View attachment 2080438

Thanks for confirming that....it just made sense and setting up some private service is really not realistic given the extreme shortage of priests. She lied about the birthday and it was celebrated later ...too many confirmations that his birthday is March 13th...again in our family we never celebrate right on the day with various schedules. That was actually very thoughtful of Aunty to organize going to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Such a detective! 🕵️‍♀️
It is Turaj who found the intial information about the church's date of the healing mass. I was just looking up how someone could request such a mass at that parish at another date, and realized that some of their masses were live-streamed. Actually, I was surprised that live-streaming of the healing mass was even allowed because the people at the altar can be clearly recognized either as they are walking toward the altar, or away from it. Where is the privacy in church attendance anymore, especially for those who are receiving this special prayer? I wonder if the people had been told ahead of time that they were on video. Some could object. I actually learned a lot a lot here: If one wants to attend a mass without being filmed, ask the priest ahead of time. Otherwise, one apparently cannot assume one is not being videotaped.

Reactions: 7
It is Turaj who found the intial information about the church's date of the healing mass. I was just looking up how someone could request such a mass at that parish at another date, and realized that some of their masses were live-streamed. Actually, I was surprised that live-streaming of the healing mass was even allowed because the people at the altar can be clearly recognized either as they are walking toward the altar, or away from it. Where is the privacy in church attendance anymore, especially for those who are receiving this special prayer? I wonder if the people had been told ahead of time that they were on video. Some could object. I actually learned a lot a lot here: If one wants to attend a mass without being filmed, ask the priest ahead of time. Otherwise, one apparently cannot assume one is not being videotaped.
It is a public event. Usually a note on the schedule will identify masses that are videoed. I had the same reaction to the camera in the faces of people having what should be a sort of private blessing and annointing for the sick. I note their funerals are all streamed too. People after the heart of TT!! Even TT turned the camera off i church. I have to wonder if TT knew that she was being videoed that day? Amma might enjoy watching it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I would say no...about a week off or so. We saw the church video on Sunday April 2...filmed on March 25.

Reactions: 3
Matt's family members seem like normal nice people from what I have seen so far. People like us. I feel embarrassed for Tiffany. More than usual, and I usually get secondary embarrassment from her antics. I'd die if they saw me behave like that on youtube. They must think Matt has lost his mind being with such a nutcase.
---

You go, Gail! Fluffy is a backstabbing snake, all evidence of it is here on 'prattle'. We have the receipts, fox.
Can someone remind Fluffy and her little lamb that she did delete the short video with a Goat 🐐 promising never to do the ✔✔✔ block and delete crap again from her YT channel when she updated it 3 days ago!! I think Tiffany's lying is rubbing off on Fluffstirs.
---
Hoping there's a jail break and unleashing of all the counterfeit animals 🐑 🦊🐰🐹🐸🦡🐍🐀

Too funny!! Unleash the foxes.
---
What is T's obsession with taking people home?

She wanted to take her surgeon home for tea
Wanted to take the "old lady" in the bed opposite her while she was on the ward because she was "nice"
Wants to take ask the farmer if she can take one of the sheep home
She has nutter traits.
She wants to take them home and make them all cosy 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Perhaps next time they visit, Auntie button mutton can arrange for T to go to confession to confess all the porkies she tells

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anything is possible...not at all familiar with "healing services" . I'm out on this one...honestly don't care when she was there or if she ever goes back. I think to believe anything she says on the videos is probably risky and she thought she was going to a 60th birthday. I'm with Uncle Steve here ...just keep walking and pretend she is not there!!
I can't for the life of me understand why Tiffany would need a "Healing Service" didn't "God" surgeon do the healing already?
---
Perhaps next time they visit, Auntie button mutton can arrange for T to go to confession to confess all the porkies she tells
Was just about to say that!! Can a healing service fix a compulsive liar 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't for the life of me understand why Tiffany would need a "Healing Service" didn't "God" surgeon do the healing already?
Tiz for that bum bum we all keep hearing about. You know….. side to side… up in the air and all that jazz. Sounds like she is discussing sex positions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

OR

View attachment 2080438

Well done you 👏 👍
---
Tiz for that bum bum we all keep hearing about. You know….. side to side… up in the air and all that iazz. Sounds like she is discussing sex positions.
With or without sheep? Asking for a friend 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Karma for Fluffy! Next one karma will deal with is princess Tiffany 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Fluffy has lost the plot completely
View attachment 2081022
Fluffy is literally talking about herself! Her unhealthy attachment to a crazy stranger on youtube. Or did she forget about being heartbroken when she found out that Tiffany already had her surgery and did not inform her most hard-working little soldier? She was so upset that she came on here to seek solace, sanity and reasonableness and vowed to never block and delete tick tick tick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.