Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding my previously mentioning her quick recovery from such a "brutal" surgery....actually I chose the word because of my reading about the surgery beforehand. What I remember the surgeon saying was that she had to prepare like a fighter prepares for a big fight. Don't think a pelvic exenteration could really be anything BUT brutal. I can't forget that first picture of her after surgery. I still think her recovery is remarkable. Tougher than she looks (or acts).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tiffany talking about visiting her 'farmer friend' when she returns to Ireland and has her 2nd home there where she will live for 4 months of the year. She doesn't know his name but he's her friend and she wants to visit him and his sheep. Because obviously England doesn't have any sheep or sheep farmers.
Meanwhile said sheep farmer hears that this sheep crazed girl is planning on being a regular visitor to him and his sheep and puts up this sign and hightails it to New Zealand taking his sheep with him. Where he'll be safe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thats not Matts dad. It looked nothing like him.
Do we know when Matt's mother died? The Geoff Ferris, policeman, had a wife who was ill in 2011. I haven’t been watching the whole videos, only snippets, is there a video where we see him clearly?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Do we know when Matt's mother died? The Geoff Ferris, policeman, had a wife who was ill in 2011. I haven’t been watching the whole videos, only snippets, is there a video where we see him clearly?
Where did you find about Geoff's ill wife?

Reactions: 3
Where did you find about Geoff's ill wife?
In one of the articles about their tribunal case, it says he didn't want to move to a new posting, which was a promotion, because his wife was ill and he didn't want the stress. This was in 2011.

• Wow
  • Heart
OK guys, I'm off sick and so I have decided to do a summary of Tiff's latest vlog to save you all the tedium of watching it. Here goes: oh good, Tiffany has had a lovely shower. HA is operating a steam pump machine to make coffee. Tiff excitedly tells us that the room looks bigger now that a big cabinet has been removed! Who'd have thought it? Tiffany has been very 'snoozy' (said in horrible child voice) since Ireland. Probably the excitement of meeting that sheep. Her dream is to buy a lickle house in Ireland. IRELAND - QUICK - CLOSE DOWN! Oh, she's back on the subject of hash browns again. The whole family is coming over for hash browns. Even if they don't want them. Here's the good ol' air-fryer in action again, yawn. And some 'lickle' perfume bottles have arrived from amazon. Riveting. She'd doing a demo for us on how to fill up a bottle. Oh God, I now want to buy some mini perfume bottles too. I AM BECOMING PART OF THE CULT. They're off to watch HA being HA-THLETIC at the football pitch. Her prediction is 3-2. That's presumably 3 unhealthy snacks and 2 more mentions of Ireland. Oh, the UK 'just isn't Ireland' apparently. No kidding. She's on about living with the sheep again and seeing her 'farmer friend' - it's like a creepy board game, 'Farmer's Friends.' She's sheep-obsessed, which is kind of appropriate as she's been fleecing her loving TiffanyThinks family for years now. Tiffany is going to get a coffee with Arun's girlfriend. Sorry, a 'lickle coffee.' Cut to coffee shop where two of them doing 'cheers' with coffee cups. Oh dear, HA is losing at football. Poor guy. Probably distracted by subliminal thoughts of sheep-shagging. From HA to BAAAAAAA. Tiffany really wants mozzarella dippers, the health food of choice. You have to eat it hot or else it is 'stringy'. Tiffany's handy hint for us all: 'customize your cheeseburger and then you get a fresh burger.' The food has arrived. 'Let's have a mozzarella dipper, shall we?' she says in a really creepy little-girl witchy voice. Dangles horrid greasy dripping
thing in front of the camera. Why the f is somebody who has had bowel cancer still eating this tit? Meanwhile she wants to get her port removed. Then she wants to go on a sunny holiday. Amma refuses to join them. This is possibly because she's desperate for time away from the sheep-shagging madness. Jesus wept, more boring footage of the coffee-maker making, er, coffee, although that weak-looking glass of milky froth doesn't resemble any coffee I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot, it's necessary to have a strong expresso just to get through the video. Tiffany doesn't like Lindt chocolate so she's opening a box of - Lindt chocolate. Oh, maybe she DOES like Lindt! Her tastebuds have changed, apparently. Not much evidence of that as she's still eating mountains of crap on a daily basis. Matt's making halloumi in the air-fryer for another healthy meal. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. (Terrible editing). Tiff needs to make Amma a halloumi wrap because she's given up meat for Lent - or maybe it's all the mentions of sheep. Cut to greasy halloumi fingers coming out of the air-fryer. Oh God, they've just done 'cheers' with two floppy bits of halloumi. Tiffany's doing one unit of studying to be a Life Coach each month. Sounds more like Life Couch. She doesn't want to put any pressure on herself because, you know, there's all that air-frying and online shopping to deal with. Tiffany thinks that everyone is 'calmer'. Yes, you look calm when you're moving your arms around like a demented windmill. Tiff reminds us that whatever stresses and problems we're all going through, 'we got this.' Somebody tell the sheep. Tiffany and HA are now eating a 'tiny little wrap.' A tiny little wrap leads to a massive big crap, imo. Tiffany's favourite meal is breakfast. Is HA's favourite meal dinner? No, he likes lunch. Crisps. They're going 'cheers' with the wraps now. Close-up of the inside of the wrap, with bits hanging out. Nice. Horrid eating shots. Oh no, she's now talking about making mukbangs again. Please God, no. OK, I have to forward this bit as she's eating and talking with her mouth full and it's horrid. Tiffany's ending the video by telling us that she is having a shower and Matt is having an ice-lolly. COULD ANY OF THIS BE MORE MUNDANE?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watch all of the videos, (getting harder to do each time lol) and I haven’t seen him in any.

Reactions: 5
OK guys, I'm off sick and so I have decided to do a summary of Tiff's latest vlog to save you all the tedium of watching it. Here goes: oh good, Tiffany has had a lovely shower. HA is operating a steam pump machine to make coffee. Tiff excitedly tells us that the room looks bigger now that a big cabinet has been removed! Who'd have thought it? Tiffany has been very 'snoozy' (said in horrible child voice) since Ireland. Probably the excitement of meeting that sheep. Her dream is to buy a lickle house in Ireland. IRELAND - QUICK - CLOSE DOWN! Oh, she's back on the subject of hash browns again. The whole family is coming over for hash browns. Even if they don't want them. Here's the good ol' air-fryer in action again, yawn. And some 'lickle' perfume bottles have arrived from amazon. Riveting. She'd doing a demo for us on how to fill up a bottle. Oh God, I now want to buy some mini perfume bottles too. I AM BECOMING PART OF THE CULT. They're off to watch HA being HA-THLETIC at the football pitch. Her prediction is 3-2. That's presumably 3 unhealthy snacks and 2 more mentions of Ireland. Oh, the UK 'just isn't Ireland' apparently. No kidding. She's on about living with the sheep again and seeing her 'farmer friend' - it's like a creepy board game, 'Farmer's Friends.' She's sheep-obsessed, which is kind of appropriate as she's been fleecing her loving TiffanyThinks family for years now. Tiffany is going to get a coffee with Arun's girlfriend. Sorry, a 'lickle coffee.' Cut to coffee shop where two of them doing 'cheers' with coffee cups. Oh dear, HA is losing at football. Poor guy. Probably distracted by subliminal thoughts of sheep-shagging. From HA to BAAAAAAA. Tiffany really wants mozzarella dippers, the health food of choice. You have to eat it hot or else it is 'stringy'. Tiffany's handy hint for us all: 'customize your cheeseburger and then you get a fresh burger.' The food has arrived. 'Let's have a mozzarella dipper, shall we?' she says in a really creepy little-girl witchy voice. Dangles horrid greasy dripping
thing in front of the camera. Why the f is somebody who has had bowel cancer still eating this tit? Meanwhile she wants to get her port removed. Then she wants to go on a sunny holiday. Amma refuses to join them. This is possibly because she's desperate for time away from the sheep-shagging madness. Jesus wept, more boring footage of the coffee-maker making, er, coffee, although that weak-looking glass of milky froth doesn't resemble any coffee I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot, it's necessary to have a strong expresso just to get through the video. Tiffany doesn't like Lindt chocolate so she's opening a box of - Lindt chocolate. Oh, maybe she DOES like Lindt! Her tastebuds have changed, apparently. Not much evidence of that as she's still eating mountains of crap on a daily basis. Matt's making halloumi in the air-fryer for another healthy meal. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. (Terrible editing). Tiff needs to make Amma a halloumi wrap because she's given up meat for Lent - or maybe it's all the mentions of sheep. Cut to greasy halloumi fingers coming out of the air-fryer. Oh God, they've just done 'cheers' with two floppy bits of halloumi. Tiffany's doing one unit of studying to be a Life Coach each month. Sounds more like Life Couch. She doesn't want to put any pressure on herself because, you know, there's all that air-frying and online shopping to deal with. Tiffany thinks that everyone is 'calmer'. Yes, you look calm when you're moving your arms around like a demented windmill. Tiff reminds us that whatever stresses and problems we're all going through, 'we got this.' Somebody tell the sheep. Tiffany and HA are now eating a 'tiny little wrap.' A tiny little wrap leads to a massive big crap, imo. Tiffany's favourite meal is breakfast. Is HA's favourite meal dinner? No, he likes lunch. Crisps. They're going 'cheers' with the wraps now. Close-up of the inside of the wrap, with bits hanging out. Nice. Horrid eating shots. Oh no, she's now talking about making mukbangs again. Please God, no. OK, I have to forward this bit as she's eating and talking with her mouth full and it's horrid. Tiffany's ending the video by telling us that she is having a shower and Matt is having an ice-lolly. COULD ANY OF THIS BE MORE MUNDANE?
Haha Ginny you have me laughing here.
"Why the f is somebody who has had bowel cancer still eating this tit?"
Because clearly her diagnosis hasn't scared her enough to make any changes/ question her diet choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because clearly her diagnosis hasn't scared her enough to make any changes/ question her diet choices.
If I've made you laugh, then that's good enough for me! Yes - she's not the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will piece it for you. Busy day here so bear with me.
Ok Auntie 'Button/Mutton' is Brenda Macqueen https://www.facebook.com/brenda.mac...xMjM2OTU2NDQyOTg5MTU1XzEyMzY5NzQzMDYzMjA3MDI=
Yes, I have seen all the fam in various places, and lots of photos of Geoff Ferris online, but I only found him briefly in one of T's videos, and wonder if he is in for longer elsewhere to get a better comparison shot. Feeling grim, I have no idea how anyone who is off sick can stomach watching these bore fests, so I am hoping someone with more if a stomach for it has done the legwork 🤣
@ginnyw you are a living miracle that was spectacular!
---
Matts father just above him here
---
Matts father most recent. Walking through the door.
Yes this is the same shot I have. I was hoping there was more/better

• Heart
Here is a video of Matts dad, posted on FB by Kezia Ferris, who is one of Matt's friends, likely relative, on Facebook.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How much would you pay for this superb summary? I'd say a lot a lot a lot, cheers 😅
---
The only thing wrong with Tiffany's arse was the amount of talking she did out of it, the surgeon needed to shut it!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nice FB etc. sleuthing by TL members posting this week....I think further info on his mother might be hard to come by although there are many Ferris obits in Limavady. Grand dad's wife just died in 2022. But a number of Geoff's family are mentioned in obits. St Mary's seems to be the family church. I am going to stick with my conclusion (not that is really makes any difference) that they were there over the weekend of March 25th as out of the month that is the one day they have a "healing service" at 11:30am which per her video is what they attended. She mentioned the time. I don't remember her saying this is the "actual" day of the birthday but if she did I think it is just some strange attempt to throw her followers off. Did she think they would show up at the house? Church? Who knows maybe they do. I fully understand a few days delay on videos but she really delays. Maybe she is hoping for that click bait video of engagement on the "sun trip" coming up this month?

Reactions: 4
How much would you pay for this superb summary? I'd say a lot a lot a lot, cheers 😅
---

The only thing wrong with Tiffany's arse was the amount of talking she did out of it, the surgeon needed to shut it!!
I'll take three pounds fifty for my summary, which is a great illustration of the downwards trajectory of my illustrious writing career....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tiffany cant have arrived home this Sunday if Matt was at a football match this weekend? Matt plays for Tunbridge football club is it? Will be online will the date of the match.
I agree with those that think the videos are running 2 weeks late
---
Fluffy are you not ashamed of calling us Prattles, but running over here when Tiffany doesn't share a video for you? You daft cow.
---
Nice FB etc. sleuthing by TL members posting this week....I think further info on his mother might be hard to come by although there are many Ferris obits in Limavady. Grand dad's wife just died in 2022. But a number of Geoff's family are mentioned in obits. St Mary's seems to be the family church. I am going to stick with my conclusion (not that is really makes any difference) that they were there over the weekend of March 25th as out of the month that is the one day they have a "healing service" at 11:30am which per her video is what they attended. She mentioned the time. I don't remember her saying this is the "actual" day of the birthday but if she did I think it is just some strange attempt to throw her followers off. Did she think they would show up at the house? Church? Who knows maybe they do. I fully understand a few days delay on videos but she really delays. Maybe she is hoping for that click bait video of engagement on the "sun trip" coming up this month?
Yeah T said in the car "Its matts dads birthday today"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooh watch out. Fluffy is watching us! 🧐🧐
And people are asking why she doesn't say much about the PO box and gifts etc sent.
I seldom read those comments so appreciate the update here. I do see that the PO box is still up with no indication that it will be shut down. These people are so ignorant.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.