Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
Don't check out just yet, l smell a plot twist a "tell all" or a whistle-blower wafting across the Irish Hills really soon, or that could just be the odour from a hectic stoma bag šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
---

Just her face alone makes me sick, every time l see those thumbnails, all l see is LIES flashing in neon bright colours across my screen.
---

---

That hurts my heart that she cannot even acknowledge another cancer sufferers presence šŸ’”
I'm Ok just taking each day as it comes for now. Thank you for asking.
Things are still very raw for me obviously and I do try to bare that in mind with T. When she says she was "fighting for her life" for example. Tiff has no idea of what fighting for her life is, no idea at all. I think it would do T the world of good to go spend just one day at a hospice or with a patient at the end of life.
T had an exceptionally easy 'journey'. A mother that stopped working to drive her around, cook for her, brush her hair and put morphine in her mouth while T was vlogging and walking up the stairs. A boyfriend that moved in with her to support her. A hospital that accommodated her 'mental health' by giving her a private room that she could decorate with "cozy lights" and allow her to vlog 24/7 in peace. Now she is busy spending and worrying if she should wear a tankini for her upcoming holiday, while telling herself not to be bothered because her scars are a reminder that she was fighting for her life. She had chemo, radiotherapy, and surgery with curative intent.
She wasn't stage 4, wasn't on palliative treatment, wasn't once told there was no further treatment for her, not once told that sorry but surgery wasn't a possibility. Tiffany doesn't like associating with those patients, finds it upsetting hearing about their 'journeys' (her subscriber that she met at the hospital was a prime example), didn't like sitting in the chemo room around other patients. But, she will easily say that she 'fought' for her life which consisted of laying around in cozy pajamas all day and having lots of 'snoozes'.
I hope Tiffany does remain NED and reach remission because, in all honesty, I don't think she would cope if she does have a recurrence. And while she is NED, I think she should pack it in with the dramatic thumbnails and video titles to draw attention. Don't tempt fate, Tiffany.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ginnyw

VIP Member
OK guys, I'm off sick and so I have decided to do a summary of Tiff's latest vlog to save you all the tedium of watching it. Here goes: oh good, Tiffany has had a lovely shower. HA is operating a steam pump machine to make coffee. Tiff excitedly tells us that the room looks bigger now that a big cabinet has been removed! Who'd have thought it? Tiffany has been very 'snoozy' (said in horrible child voice) since Ireland. Probably the excitement of meeting that sheep. Her dream is to buy a lickle house in Ireland. IRELAND - QUICK - CLOSE DOWN! Oh, she's back on the subject of hash browns again. The whole family is coming over for hash browns. Even if they don't want them. Here's the good ol' air-fryer in action again, yawn. And some 'lickle' perfume bottles have arrived from amazon. Riveting. She'd doing a demo for us on how to fill up a bottle. Oh God, I now want to buy some mini perfume bottles too. I AM BECOMING PART OF THE CULT. They're off to watch HA being HA-THLETIC at the football pitch. Her prediction is 3-2. That's presumably 3 unhealthy snacks and 2 more mentions of Ireland. Oh, the UK 'just isn't Ireland' apparently. No kidding. She's on about living with the sheep again and seeing her 'farmer friend' - it's like a creepy board game, 'Farmer's Friends.' She's sheep-obsessed, which is kind of appropriate as she's been fleecing her loving TiffanyThinks family for years now. Tiffany is going to get a coffee with Arun's girlfriend. Sorry, a 'lickle coffee.' Cut to coffee shop where two of them doing 'cheers' with coffee cups. Oh dear, HA is losing at football. Poor guy. Probably distracted by subliminal thoughts of sheep-shagging. From HA to BAAAAAAA. Tiffany really wants mozzarella dippers, the health food of choice. You have to eat it hot or else it is 'stringy'. Tiffany's handy hint for us all: 'customize your cheeseburger and then you get a fresh burger.' The food has arrived. 'Let's have a mozzarella dipper, shall we?' she says in a really creepy little-girl witchy voice. Dangles horrid greasy dripping
thing in front of the camera. Why the f is somebody who has had bowel cancer still eating this shit? Meanwhile she wants to get her port removed. Then she wants to go on a sunny holiday. Amma refuses to join them. This is possibly because she's desperate for time away from the sheep-shagging madness. Jesus wept, more boring footage of the coffee-maker making, er, coffee, although that weak-looking glass of milky froth doesn't resemble any coffee I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot, it's necessary to have a strong expresso just to get through the video. Tiffany doesn't like Lindt chocolate so she's opening a box of - Lindt chocolate. Oh, maybe she DOES like Lindt! Her tastebuds have changed, apparently. Not much evidence of that as she's still eating mountains of crap on a daily basis. Matt's making halloumi in the air-fryer for another healthy meal. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. Amma's going on a little trip tomorrow. (Terrible editing). Tiff needs to make Amma a halloumi wrap because she's given up meat for Lent - or maybe it's all the mentions of sheep. Cut to greasy halloumi fingers coming out of the air-fryer. Oh God, they've just done 'cheers' with two floppy bits of halloumi. Tiffany's doing one unit of studying to be a Life Coach each month. Sounds more like Life Couch. She doesn't want to put any pressure on herself because, you know, there's all that air-frying and online shopping to deal with. Tiffany thinks that everyone is 'calmer'. Yes, you look calm when you're moving your arms around like a demented windmill. Tiff reminds us that whatever stresses and problems we're all going through, 'we got this.' Somebody tell the sheep. Tiffany and HA are now eating a 'tiny little wrap.' A tiny little wrap leads to a massive big crap, imo. Tiffany's favourite meal is breakfast. Is HA's favourite meal dinner? No, he likes lunch. Crisps. They're going 'cheers' with the wraps now. Close-up of the inside of the wrap, with bits hanging out. Nice. Horrid eating shots. Oh no, she's now talking about making mukbangs again. Please God, no. OK, I have to forward this bit as she's eating and talking with her mouth full and it's horrid. Tiffany's ending the video by telling us that she is having a shower and Matt is having an ice-lolly. COULD ANY OF THIS BE MORE MUNDANE?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Saydee

VIP Member
I felt sorry for her there but then it dawned on me that she actually got her phone and started recording herself whilst claiming that she is not able to see! And the switch between the normal voice and the 'give me sympathy' voice.
Showing natural compassion to a fellow human being comes natural to most. Thankfully most of us have a brain that alerts us when things don't stack up/figure out.
I know that others excused T and pointed out to me that she could very well be brave facing things to the staff on the unit, but I don't believe that. Why would anyone brave face not being able to see properly? Post surgery staff are keen to know if somethings not right. Had she said to the nurse, "well, I am struggling to see right now. I can't see properly?" I'd have believed her. It would be alarming if we woke up from surgery and couldn't see properly? I'd certainly be reporting that before vlogging.
The first video post surgery worked though, it got her the extra subscribers she was hoping for and the sympathy from her TT family.
T was very eager to get on to a ward and out of critical care because she wouldn't have been able to use the camera as much as she wanted to do so. Remember it was her plan to decorate her space and her concern was how would she be able to vlog when in hospital?
The move from critical care to the ward was not what Tiffany was hoping for. Solution was to cry and use the mental health card to get a private room which she could decorate the way she had planned and had privacy to be able to vlog to her hearts content.
When people questioned why Tiffany was given a private room, and not the scared lady shouting out in fear that she was going to die, T needed to give a reason because it looked bad on her.
Ward of 8 people. 1 out of the 8 is distressed and scared which is causing them to shout throughout the night and disrupt the remaining 7. Which one to move? By moving the patient causing the nuisance it would allow 7 to get rest throughout the night.
As soon as she was moved to the private room, the C diff infection was never mentioned again. Not once. When my husbands bloods showed C diff, he was moved to a private room. Staff could only enter if they was wearing PPE and it was very quickly in and out. Laminated notices was put outside on the door. Visiting was minimum. And he had to use the private bathroom, he wasnt allowed out of his room. Tiffany was out walking down the corridor with Matt and Amma. How is that infection control?

I don't believe T was moved for C diff reason. I believe the ward wasnt what she hoped for ,so she switched on the water works. Remember she told the doctor that her mentally health was being massively affected and she wasn't getting any sleep on a night. Well, she didn't sleep in her private room either? She was recording at 2am, 4am, 6am and said she was awake watching netflicks on a night and napping throughout the day with Amma.

T is addicted to vlogging and if that means switching on water works, using the mental health card and telling porkies? So be it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Turaj

VIP Member
It certainly is a very "odd" relationship in terms of what I have witnessed. I absolutely DO NOT see what her followers see when they say they are a match made in heaven and perfectly paired, etc. I haven't watched a complete vlog of hers in ages, does he still do the awkward bear hug strangle hold thing? The whole relationship feels creepy to me and I've never been able to figure out why, it just doesn't sit right. When that argument in the background of a past vlog was pointed out, I listened to it and felt that's what it's really like in that house more often than not. Amma and Matt are probably so stretched thin dealing with her nonsense that tempers rise on the regular. I don't know, maybe I'm completely off base, I certainly feel that way when looking at those stupid gushing comments over there but I just can't see any love between them AT ALL.
So then I ask myself, what is the point of the charade? Was it never intended to go this far but because he became so popular to her sheep he must now stay? At first he wasn't even going to be in videos and didn't like the camera...that sure changed for some reason.
Well seems like TODAY'S VIDEO was an attempt to counteract the comments about the obvious strange relationship of Tiffany and Matt.
Noteworthy was right off the top she says how ROMANTIC this trip has been and Matt seems to be performing like a trained seal grabbing her throughout this video.
-She mentions putting on a top to feel PRODUCTIVE as if she has some serious work to do on the laptop as 'DARLING' is going for his morning jog.
-Not a sole around at this place most of the day.....must be very very low occupancy but this vacay for sure cost them many Euros.
-this amazing content includes lots of elevator riding with TT and HA staring into the mirror admiring themselves.
-We have the treat of seeing different outfits for each phase of the day...modeled in the mirror by yours truly including a two piece outfit which she is so happy to expose her world famous stomach again. That seems extremely important. She is so into herself that it is sickening. I have to wonder what the family back in Ireland thinks as they watch this self centered child that their Matt is spending his time with?
_She said how RELAXING this has been 100 times and then what are they going to do when they go home.?..TT said it herself" RELAX". This girl is not going back to work. HA seems to have at least seriously cut back his hours. YT is supporting this lifestyle but for how long?

AS said in quoted comment above HA never intended for this to go this far but now he is enjoying the holidays and lifestyle of the YT income and does not want to give it up. At times I find him more pathetic than TT.

I cannot read the comments over there..just enough time to put a thumbs down and get out. I hate that when even skimming I guess it counts as a view but I get curious and take a look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

suzeq

Chatty Member
Tiffany has cleared up the mystery about saying she gave up sweets for ā€œEasterā€ (she had to have meant Lent), when we saw her eating all those sweets. She only gave up sweets, but not chocolate šŸ˜‚
And every diabetic has now wept tears of joy upon learning this new decree that chocolate is not considered a "sweet" and is therefore no longer verboten. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

H&N

VIP Member
New vlog, the last one in Spain. Their vacation is over, she didn't go the beach at all. She showed us the sea from their hotel room window.
She said "we tried everything in this resort - every restaurant, every pool".
People like these are wasting their money going to vacation. She could have all that in London. And she wasted money on those 4 swimsuits šŸ˜„
No beach, and she didn't explore the area outside the hotel... this says a lot a lot a lot about Tiffany and darling's personalities... she even had to put on a shirt that gives her work vibes, like she can't read her mails wearing a dress :ROFLMAO: Princess Tiffany and darling are narrow minded with zero interest for other cultures, art, nature, buildings.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lil_Brissy

Apologies if this has already been posted. Just saw this bizarre comment on her latest video. I've only read the transcript. More shopping, more unhealthy food and OMG the excitement of getting a new juicer! Stop the presses! Headline news!
*Link in description box below* So no doubt more $$ for Tiffany if someone clicks on the link and buys one.
Sigh.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

sweetleaf

She ate and bought so much junk food today. Chips (twice), crisps, cheetos, chocolate, cookies, sweet popcorn, more cookies, more chocolate, sweet juice, hamburgers, coffee, sandwiches. Nothing healthy at all.
Is it just me or is the junk food on a whole other level recently? I mean, she's always eaten this way (all the way back to her mukbangs a decade ago) but I feel like she's purposely trying to eat crap since her surgery? I don't know why she (or anyone in her life) thinks this is a good idea.

• Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
The diet in that household is horrifying for me to see. Nothing healthy at all?

The passive aggressiveness I have seen slip out a few times. It's actually very subtle. An example is of T asking her followers what they would do regarding watch and wait (I don't know why any cancer patient would be asking a bunch of strangers what they would do), and then immediately telling her followers its her decision, its her body and not to make any comments about Matt.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way" :) Well she aint denying what FF wrote in her observations is she? Simply "I am sorry you feel that way"
---
How many shades of blue is the TT blue? I think its anything blue?

She managed to find Matt a toothbrush in the we got this blue. Wow.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

ladyt7087

VIP Member
T's ability to attract so many subs is proof of the old PT Barnum saying, "There's a sucker born every minute.' These subs seem to have ZERO critical thinking skills. They simply cannot or refuse to see T for what she truly is- a very spoiled, manipulative, self centered child in a 30 year old woman's body. Why Ha puts up with it, I'll never know. Ts life is a huge bore. Literally nothing of interest happens. She spends 90% of each day in her sterile home, organizing shelves, watching Matt use the air fryer, fiddling with her hair, ordering expensive things, with an occasional foray to a store or coffee shop or her sister's. The ONLY reason her channel grew was due to her cancer. Now that she seems to want to forget it ever happened, her views will drop, as they should. Frankly, I'd rather watch paint dry!

• Heart
I would love to know how sheā€™s paying for these holidays. It seems quite impulsive as well how sheā€™s booking them. I know she pre records her videos, but itā€™s like in one part of the vlog sheā€™s thinking of going on holiday, and then in the next part itā€™s booked and sheā€™s going.

whilst itā€™s great that sheā€™s able to go on holiday, especially after having cancer treatment I donā€™t like the way how sheā€™s going on about it all. Weā€™re in a cost of living crisis, and Iā€™d imagine a lot of people would just love to book a holiday without even thinking of the cost. To me itā€™s just coming across as sheā€™s showing off and very impulsive. Also I think itā€™s a kick in the teeth for any other cancer patient who needs a holiday but is unable to afford to do so. Surely now she would need health insurance too having an ileostomy bag?

I wouldnā€™t like to think sheā€™s using the money from her merch to pay for these getaways but I wouldnā€™t put it past her. I think itā€™s disgusting that she doesnā€™t use the proceeds of her sales To donate to charity or even speak about it. Itā€™s mind blowing even more so where she was on stand up to cancer

• Heart

H&N

VIP Member
Darling was sleeping A LOT A LOT, reading a book to kind of like switching off (switching off from what?? visiting garden centers and buying coffee, it's not like she has something meanfull to do back in the UK) Playing dressing up to go to dinner... make up... wanting some kind of treatment but no massage cos of her stoma and TUMMY situation (don't forget your BUM Tiffany)

I bet they don't leave their resort this vacation, she's the kind of person who hangs by the pool, reading, sleeping, change dresses 3 times a day and eat a LOT A LOT of junk food. She has zero sense for culture; She's wearing the cartier again and I'm dying to find out what brand that whit bag is on the table. Spoiled little brat... and he's just the same, don't like his attitude;

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Villanelly

VIP Member
Stop giving the fox oxygen, she loves the attention and notoriety that Prattle Life affords her.

Fock the Fux!

• Haha
  • Heart

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
Oh, now this could be interesting. Anyone here?
Screenshot_20230417-201455_YouTube.jpg

But this was them 5 months ago?
20230417_203515.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Turaj

VIP Member
The vlog title is "No more morphine". All she said about it in the video was "I'm not taking morphine anymore". That's it. 5 seconds.
She is desperate to link it to medical...this was all she could come up with. The auto program "tube buddy" or similar which influencers like TT subscribe to get the most views probably suggested that title because there was the brief mention of "morphine" not being taken so she can now drive. When she and Amma started up with that Amazon linked juicer I had to stop watching. Just sickening. Amma is just as bad if not worse.

• Sick