Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having just watched the complete series of 'blue lights'- which a good friend has told me gives a flavour of how brutal a lot of Belfast is- I doubt Belfast is for 'unicorn and rainbows' Tiffany.
He'll never get her away from her family in any case.

I agree her recovery seems miraculous especially when you compare it with some of the other people who have shared their experience with that surgery.

Reactions: 13
I feel uncomfortable about families who give "presents" and shower you A LOT A LOT A LOT with attention and compliments; Reminds me of how narcissists work, first the love bombing phase, and when you feel "at home" and got really attached to them the devaluation begins. HA's sister in law gave me chills, the way she was running threw her husbands hair; And we have good old uncle Steve, he was a funny guy ignoring Tiffany with her camera 🤣 It looked so awkward when she started to wave at him and he just walked by in his own grumpy way, giving zero f... about Tiffany.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why I'm convinced (I still need convincing??) Tiffany is such narc and fraud and all things fake :
1. Says she's not going to vlog/taking a break from picking up the camera when she goes for her op. Does a dramatic goodbye. Comes back again for 1 more vlog. Starts recording the minute she woke up from her surgery.

2. Not going to vlog when I'm in Ireland. (saw a sheep and wanted to bring it home).

3. There was a 3rd point but I got annoyed and distracted writing about the sheep.

3. Says she's not going to put up a Sunday vlog. Oh hello Sunday vlog.

Also, ok hear me out, she's doing the li'el girl baby voice with Matt because of her Daddy issues and White Supremacy thinking (sorry folks!) Like ooh I'm not worthy of a white man *gurgles with delight*

I could be wrong. She does it with Amma too ya?

Ok don't block and delete me!

Reactions: 10
A few comments regarding Fluffy and her block and delete.
She WILL be back here acting all innocent again 🐸 before too long, BTW she removed the short with the Goat from her channel promising to never do it again, if anyone downloaded it might be time for a repost here as a reminder 👍
---
Why I'm convinced (I still need convincing??) Tiffany is such narc and fraud and all things fake :
1. Says she's not going to vlog/taking a break from picking up the camera when she goes for her op. Does a dramatic goodbye. Comes back again for 1 more vlog. Starts recording the minute she woke up from her surgery.

2. Not going to vlog when I'm in Ireland. (saw a sheep and wanted to bring it home).

3. There was a 3rd point but I got annoyed and distracted writing about the sheep.

Also, ok hear me out, she's doing the li'el girl baby voice with Matt because of her Daddy issues and White Supremacy thinking (sorry folks!) Like ooh I'm not worthy of a white man *gurgles with delight*

Yeah we got a lovely break, 20th December "Goodbye" 22nd December a "short" posted on her channel. Did we all miss her 😫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
bleeping Fluffy. Can't believe I felt sympathy for her. She clearly said she will not do the infantile block and delete and complained about Tiffany quite a bit. A two-faced psychopath.

@Saydee, yes we hear the surgeon say 'It's a brutal surgery' in one of her old vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping Fluffy. Can't believe I felt sympathy for her. She clearly said she will not do the infantile block and delete and complained about Tiffany quite a bit. A two-faced psychopath.

@Saydee, yes we hear the surgeon say 'It's a brutal surgery' in one of her old vlogs.
I can't believe a surgeon would say it in those terms! Her talking to grandad was so cringe, she acts as if he should be desperate for her attention when in reality he is surrounded by family. The uncle blanking her and juatbwalking past was hilarious. Why on earth did she leave that in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm gonna go in to see Uncle Steve ignoring her.

Fluffy Faux will get the block and delete to anything she says here from here on!

• Haha
I'm gonna go in to see Uncle Steve ignoring her.

Fluffy Faux will get the block and delete to anything she says here from here on!
Fluffy is obviously an immature simpleton who has a small life and craves attention like her soulmate! Nobody could be such a knob otherwise … must be some sad insignificant existence she lives!

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't believe a surgeon would say it in those terms! Her talking to grandad was so cringe, she acts as if he should be desperate for her attention when in reality he is surrounded by family. The uncle blanking her and juatbwalking past was hilarious. Why on earth did she leave that in
Yes I noticed that he didn't appear all that thrilled by her videoing him as he walked past, he didn't even acknowledge her did he? And there she was waving at him and laughing while standing in front of the window as he walked by.

• Haha
Yes, I was surprised that she left that in as well lol
In this video, if you start listening at the 10:05 mark, the surgeon greets Tiffany and you can hear him say that “it is pretty brutal.” He goes on to say that he feels bad telling her this, because she’s so young and so lovely. This is where he also tells her that he promises to look after her like a sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I noticed that he didn't appear all that thrilled by her videoing him as he walked past, he didn't even acknowledge her did he? And there she was waving at him and laughing while standing in front of the window as he walked by.
I haven't watched but I like uncle Steve!
---
Yes, I was surprised that she left that in as well lol
In this video, if you start listening at the 10:05 mark, the surgeon greets Tiffany and you can hear him say that “it is pretty brutal.” He goes on to say that he feels bad telling her this, because she’s so young and so lovely. This is where he also tells her that he promises to look after her like a sister.
Thanks for finding it. Have not been watching her for many weeks now and it feels good not hearing her baby voice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Fluffy is obviously an immature simpleton who has a small life and craves attention like her soulmate! Nobody could be such a knob otherwise … must be some sad insignificant existence she lives!
Exactly! Why else would anyone spend so much time blowing smoke up T's non-existent arse? And continue to do so despite knowing what a snakey person T is. It's beyond belief that someone could be so wilfully stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Very well said to all those pointing this out to Fluffy
---

It smacks of addiction to me.

The fact that it must take so long recording throughout the day, but then she's got to edit it and then upload it.
You only have to view her reaction when she thought she had broken her camera. It was panic. And then she remembered it was ok because she still had her old camera that she could use.
Tiffany in hospital saying she had just been explaining to Matt and Amma why she vlogged. Her words "Vlogging is my thing".
And Amma repeatedly telling T in hospital before she went home "Get some sleep tonight" "rest tonight".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Very well said to all those pointing this out to Fluffy
---

It smacks of addiction to me.

The fact that it must take so long recording throughout the day, but then she's got to edit it and then upload it.
You only have to view her reaction when she thought she had broken her camera. It was panic. And then she remembered it was ok because she still had her old camera that she could use.
Tiffany in hospital saying she had just been explaining to Matt and Amma why she vlogged. Her words "Vlogging is my thing".
And Amma repeatedly telling T in hospital before she went home "Get some sleep tonight" "rest tonight".
I’m still coming to terms with the fact Tiffany pulled her camera out within days of her surgery, while still in a critical care unit and while still having patient controlled analgesia intravenously … that says so much about the compulsion within her to vlog above and beyond anything else. It sure does smack of addiction!

• Heart
I haven't watched but I like uncle Steve!
---

Thanks for finding it. Have not been watching her for many weeks now and it feels good not hearing her baby voice.
You’re so welcome! I don’t blame you for not watching and not having to listen to the baby voice lol 😂

• Heart
I’m still coming to terms with the fact Tiffany pulled her camera out within days of her surgery, while still in a critical care unit and while still having patient controlled analgesia intravenously … that says so much about the compulsion within her to vlog above and beyond anything else. It sure does smack of addiction!
"It sure does smack of addiction" just like her morphine habit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.