Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petrina is showing the different stoma bags that she has tried and is explaining about them. This is how an influencer should be. Practical, helpful, and no bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m still coming to terms with the fact Tiffany pulled her camera out within days of her surgery, while still in a critical care unit and while still having patient controlled analgesia intravenously … that says so much about the compulsion within her to vlog above and beyond anything else. It sure does smack of addiction!
Daisy how can any of us ever forget that? "I have been on a Ventilatorrrrrrrrrrrrr" < crying and slow voice. Nurse says "Are you ok there?" T smiles and reverts back to normal voice "I am fine thankyou". Nurse will have wondered why an earth his patient is holding her camera while crying, while saying she is fine thankyou.
That few second clip is where I saw the manipulative side come out.
Not knowing where where your loved ones are, not knowing what time of day it is, not being able to see @ "I can't see, my eyes are blurry", but managed to find the power button on her camera and hold the camera up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Daisy how can any of us ever forget that? "I have been on a Ventilatorrrrrrrrrrrrr" < crying and slow voice. Nurse says "Are you ok there?" T smiles and reverts back to normal voice "I am fine thankyou". Nurse will have wondered why an earth his patient is holding her camera while crying, while saying she is fine thankyou.
That few second clip is where I saw the manipulative side come out.
Not knowing where where your loved ones are, not knowing what time of day it is, not being able to see @ "I can't see, my eyes are blurry", but managed to find the power button on her camera and hold the camera up.
I felt sorry for her there but then it dawned on me that she actually got her phone and started recording herself whilst claiming that she is not able to see! And the switch between the normal voice and the 'give me sympathy' voice.

If anyone wants to ask Petrina anything medical (stoma, surgery etc), then ask her in her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I felt sorry for her there but then it dawned on me that she actually got her phone and started recording herself whilst claiming that she is not able to see! And the switch between the normal voice and the 'give me sympathy' voice.
Showing natural compassion to a fellow human being comes natural to most. Thankfully most of us have a brain that alerts us when things don't stack up/figure out.
I know that others excused T and pointed out to me that she could very well be brave facing things to the staff on the unit, but I don't believe that. Why would anyone brave face not being able to see properly? Post surgery staff are keen to know if somethings not right. Had she said to the nurse, "well, I am struggling to see right now. I can't see properly?" I'd have believed her. It would be alarming if we woke up from surgery and couldn't see properly? I'd certainly be reporting that before vlogging.
The first video post surgery worked though, it got her the extra subscribers she was hoping for and the sympathy from her TT family.
T was very eager to get on to a ward and out of critical care because she wouldn't have been able to use the camera as much as she wanted to do so. Remember it was her plan to decorate her space and her concern was how would she be able to vlog when in hospital?
The move from critical care to the ward was not what Tiffany was hoping for. Solution was to cry and use the mental health card to get a private room which she could decorate the way she had planned and had privacy to be able to vlog to her hearts content.
When people questioned why Tiffany was given a private room, and not the scared lady shouting out in fear that she was going to die, T needed to give a reason because it looked bad on her.
Ward of 8 people. 1 out of the 8 is distressed and scared which is causing them to shout throughout the night and disrupt the remaining 7. Which one to move? By moving the patient causing the nuisance it would allow 7 to get rest throughout the night.
As soon as she was moved to the private room, the C diff infection was never mentioned again. Not once. When my husbands bloods showed C diff, he was moved to a private room. Staff could only enter if they was wearing PPE and it was very quickly in and out. Laminated notices was put outside on the door. Visiting was minimum. And he had to use the private bathroom, he wasnt allowed out of his room. Tiffany was out walking down the corridor with Matt and Amma. How is that infection control?

I don't believe T was moved for C diff reason. I believe the ward wasnt what she hoped for ,so she switched on the water works. Remember she told the doctor that her mentally health was being massively affected and she wasn't getting any sleep on a night. Well, she didn't sleep in her private room either? She was recording at 2am, 4am, 6am and said she was awake watching netflicks on a night and napping throughout the day with Amma.

T is addicted to vlogging and if that means switching on water works, using the mental health card and telling porkies? So be it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have the time stamp of when Uncle Steven ignored her? I went back and forth and couldn't find it and I keep getting those annoying ads that I can't skip!

Had to see her drinking beer and doing her fake just discovered this beer is so good expression. Bleach.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have the time stamp of when Uncle Steven ignored her? I went back and forth and couldn't find it and I keep getting those annoying ads that I can't skip!

Had to see her drinking beer and doing her fake just discovered this beer is so good expression. Bleach.
26:52 it is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The hair flipping and baby voice is off the chart in this video. If I knew her in real life she would be told to not talk to me like a baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Another borefest of a vlog is up. She repeatedly uses her baba voice and scrunches her face up. Ugh. Nothing of note tho she does go on and on about buying a 2nd home in Ireland. She's really putting not so subtle pressure on Ha. He was basically noncommittal.
---
The hair flipping and baby voice is off the chart in this video. If I knew her in real life she would be told to not talk to me like a baby
Exactly what I saw. The constant hair flipping is driving me fricking crazy. And her scrunched up face. Looks ugly when she does it.
---
Did you catch the comments about buying a home in Ireland? She's trying to pressure Matt into a committment.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Goes to a place for a few days and then discusses buying a second home?
Tiffany shut up her business and had debts. How is she going to find money for a second home?

Did you catch the comments about buying a home in Ireland? She's trying to pressure Matt into a committment.
Hope her subs read through that, a 2nd home? There are people that are homeless and they keep supporting this Gucci mama :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Tiffany wants to buy a house in Ireland, so she can have 2 houses - 1 in London, 1 in Ireland. She wants to live there 4 months a year.
"I want to live with the sheep, i want to see the sheep every morning".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
We are all Uncle Steve. Can he have his own merch. RUN RUN RUN. FECK FECK FECK. NO NO NO. We hate this.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Tiffany wants to buy a house in Ireland, so she can have 2 houses - 1 in London, 1 in Ireland. She wants to live there 4 months a year.
"I want to live with the sheep, i want to see the sheep every morning".
I MOVED thru this one very fast but did catch that and noted it was all I not We with the repeated talk of not only visiting Ireland again but basically living there 4 months of the year. She is a 30+ year old woman not some pensioner planning retirement with two homes. Now she is planning a
sun vacation which I knew was coming. In April. These two are living very good off YT. It has all becoming disgusting to watch. Scan results tease to get people back again. I think Matt is pathetic in that he tolerates her. Not once did he agree with or confirm his thoughts on their apparent future being planned by TT in Ireland.

• Heart
Goes to a place for a few days and then discusses buying a second home?
Tiffany shut up her business and had debts. How is she going to find money for a second home?
Guess what? Gullible followers of course with their checks and gift cards. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What she ate today:

1) coffee at home
2) hashbrowns (air fried of course)
3) coffee with Matt's friend's girlfriend
4) mozzarella dippers from McDonald's
5) coffee at home
6) chocolate
7) halloumi in the air fryer
8) soda
9) halloumi wrap
10) soda again

"Everything goes in the air fryer in our house" (Tiffany)

• Haha
  • Sick
I MOVED thru this one very fast but did catch that and noted it was all I not We with the repeated talk of not only visiting Ireland again but basically living there 4 months of the year. She is a 30+ year old woman not some pensioner planning retirement with two homes. Now she is planning a
sun vacation which I knew was coming. In April. These two are living very good off YT. It has all becoming disgusting to watch. Scan results tease to get people back again. I think Matt is pathetic in that he tolerates her. Not once did he agree with or confirm his thoughts on their apparent future being planned by TT in Ireland.
There isn't really much of a tease with the scan results because she said that her in-hospital appointment has been replaced with a phone appointment by her team. She views that as a hint that all of her scans are clear, since she figures that bad news wouldn't be given over the phone. She said that she is essentially assuming her scans are clear.
About the wish for the house in Ireland: Matt didn't voice his opinion on it. She said that having two houses (the one in which she is living plus another one in Ireland in the future) would make it easy for them to spend time with both her and his family.
Spoiler alert, Tiffany: Matt already has a place to stay in Ireland, which is the house in which his father lives.
Second spoiler alert for Tiffany: Matt seems to be family-oriented enough that whatever spouse or girlfriend he has would be staying with HIM in HIS family's house for visits.
Third spoiler alert for Tiffany: That community may consist predominantly of practicing Catholics, as Tiffany herself said that she noticed the church was full on Sunday. Let's see how her potential neighbors would view a non-married couple actually living in their own house together, and the looks they are likely to receive in the church. Think, Tiffany, Think!!!!!

Tiffany said that she couldn't see herself living there all year, but only for 3 to 4 months of the year. I'll give it 2 to 3 weeks, after which point she'll be missing her family and her way of life in London. What's with her fixation on the sheep and that farmer?? The sheep weren't even that cute and fluffy.
---
Now she is planning a
sun vacation which I knew was coming. In April. These two are living very good off YT. It has all becoming disgusting to watch.
Did she just give away a hint that the current video released today, April 4, was actually footage from March? If tonight's video was filmed in April, wouldn't she just say : ""We are planning a trip to a hot place for sometime this month" instead of 'in April?" If one is planning an event for the current month, one usually says 'this month' rather than name the month itself. Saying "We are planning a trip to a hot place in April' implies that at the time she is saying it, it is not April!!!
So, maybe the birthday celebration for her dad really did coincide with his mid-March birthday and not with and end-of-March celebration, as Tiffany had indicated.
If so, Tiffany clearly LIED when she said her trip to Ireland was at the end of the month.

Well, I guess that her loving Tiffanythinks family will not see her Easter celebrations....as that would give away the information that her videos are at least 2 weeks behind real time.
FluffyFox, I really hope your eyes are opened to the possibility that Tiffany is an experienced liar.
---
Now she is planning a
sun vacation which I knew was coming. In April. These two are living very good off YT. It has all becoming disgusting to watch.
Did she just give away a hint that the current video released today, April 4, was actually footage from March? If tonight's video was filmed in April, wouldn't she just say : ""We are planning a trip to a hot place for sometime this month" instead of 'in April?" If one is planning an event for the current month, one usually says 'this month' rather than name the month itself. Saying "We are planning a trip to a hot place in April' implies that at the time she is saying it, it is not April!!!
So, maybe the birthday celebration for her dad really did coincide with his mid-March birthday and not with and end-of-March celebration, as Tiffany had indicated.
If so, Tiffany clearly LIED when she said her trip to Ireland was at the end of the month.

Well, I guess that her loving Tiffanythinks family will not see her Easter celebrations....as that would give away the information that her videos are at least 2 weeks behind real time.
FluffyFox, I really hope your eyes are opened to the possibility that Tiffany is an experienced liar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
There isn't really much of a tease with the scan results because she said that her in-hospital appointment has been replaced with a phone appointment by her team. She views that as a hint that all of her scans are clear, since she figures that bad news wouldn't be given over the phone. She said that she is essentially assuming her scans are clear.
About the wish for the house in Ireland: Matt didn't voice his opinion on it. She said that having two houses (the one in which she is living plus another one in Ireland in the future) would make it easy for them to spend time with both her and his family.
Spoiler alert, Tiffany: Matt already has a place to stay in Ireland, which is the house in which his father lives.
Second spoiler alert for Tiffany: Matt seems to be family-oriented enough that whatever spouse or girlfriend he has would be staying with HIM in HIS family's house for visits.
Third spoiler alert for Tiffany: That community may consist predominantly of practicing Catholics, as Tiffany herself said that she noticed the church was full on Sunday. Let's see how her potential neighbors would view a non-married couple actually living in their own house together, and the looks they are likely to receive in the church. Think, Tiffany, Think!!!!!

Tiffany said that she couldn't see herself living there all year, but only for 3 to 4 months of the year. I'll give it 2 to 3 weeks, after which point she'll be missing her family and her way of life in London. What's with her fixation on the sheep and that farmer?? The sheep weren't even that cute and fluffy.
---

---

No hint required ...these videos are delayed by 7-14 days. The trip to Ireland was about the third week of March ...todays video probably just about end of March. Not only is she planning (I am sure it is now all set to go) a sun vacation but also a vacation with Amma sometime this summer. This first trip will just be the two of them. I think Amma is enjoying being with other family and friends and seems to just be around for cooking. The food she consumed was all fried and/or full of sugar. Two separate close ups on that coffee machine and Matt lurking around like he has no direction in life.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.