Tiffany Thinks #22 Counting sheep 🐑.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the liar? Tiffany, or Mr. Geoff Ferris? (Matt's father.)
Thanks to a previous person here who had initially found and posted the information, I am providing a similar link for the birthday of Geoff Ferris, Matt's father, where a birth date of 13 March, 1962, is given along with a nationality of Northern Ireland.
Either that birth date is erroneous as posted, which would imply that Mr. Geoff Ferris lied about it, OR,
Tiffany lied about going to Northern Ireland at the end of March. She had repetitively said in videos prior to the trip that they would be going to Ireland at the END of March.
Tiffany and Matt went to Ireland most likely during the SECOND WEEK of March, NOT the end of March. The video tonight may be footage from the latter part of March.

Matt Ferris: You just may be living with a pathological liar!!!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

No wonder Tiffany is flustered almost every single time someone recognizes her!! She is afraid that people will find out she systematically lies about the time periods in her videos if a person she meets and videotapes posts the actual date of their meeting!!
No problem! Whenever Tiffany says she is planning to go somewhere, subtract at least two weeks from that to obtain a closer estimate of the actual date of the trip.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks to a previous person here who had initially found and posted the information, I am providing a similar link for the birthday of Geoff Ferris, Matt's father, where a birth date of 13 March, 1962, is given along with a nationality of Northern Ireland.
Either that birth date is erroneous as posted, which would imply that Mr. Geoff Ferris lied about it, OR,
Tiffany lied about going to Northern Ireland at the end of March. She had repetitively said in videos prior to the trip that they would be going to Ireland at the END of March.
Tiffany and Matt went to Ireland most likely during the SECOND WEEK of March, NOT the end of March. The video tonight may be footage from the latter part of March.

Matt Ferris: You just may be living with a pathological liar!!!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

No wonder Tiffany is flustered almost every single time someone recognizes her!! She is afraid that people will find out she systematically lies about the time periods in her videos if a person she meets and videotapes posts the actual date of their meeting!!
No problem! Whenever Tiffany says she is planning to go somewhere, subtract at least two weeks from that to obtain a closer estimate of the actual date of the trip.

I think it is entirely possible that his birthday was celebrated a bit later in the month. Don't know how most families operate but birthdays are most often not celebrated by the extended family exactly on the date but a date that works well so as many as possible can be there. No clue where some of that family may live or schedules. I can't read much into it other than mid to end of March. By now the scans call has happened and next trip booked. I hate to think how much footage she must shoot that take so much time for editing. Tiffany also said it was his 60th birthday and from all documented reports online he is 61. And I agree that Matt Ferris should run for those Irish hills but I am now starting to think he is not smart enough to.

Reactions: 7
Did she just give away a hint that the current video released today, April 4, was actually footage from March?
She said in the previous video 'Today is actually Matt's dad's birthday', so whatever date that is, they were in Ireland then.
Or she was lying 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She said in the previous video 'Today is actually Matt's dad's birthday', so whatever date that is, they were in Ireland then.
Or she was lying 🤷🏻‍♀️
I missed that one...I don't know how she keeps it all straight.

Reactions: 5
Tiffany wants to buy a house in Ireland, so she can have 2 houses - 1 in London, 1 in Ireland. She wants to live there 4 months a year.
"I want to live with the sheep, i want to see the sheep every morning".
She is psychotic. No common sense at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The bullet journal, obv. Bullet journals - good for keeping all your lies straight!
Are there sections for planning timeslips? You know, reminders of which advent calendars doors should be opened, or handy calculators for working out how many days adrift of the real world you are?🤔

• Haha
What she ate today:

1) coffee at home
2) hashbrowns (air fried of course)
3) coffee with Matt's friend's girlfriend
4) mozzarella dippers from McDonald's
5) coffee at home
6) chocolate
7) halloumi in the air fryer
8) soda
9) halloumi wrap
10) soda again

"Everything goes in the air fryer in our house" (Tiffany)
Simply gross

• Sick
  • Haha
She is delusional... buying a second home in Ireland, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Van Cleef&Arpels.... Thank god her sugars spend A LOT A LOT A LOT money on her merch trash and remind the evil people on tattle Tiffany has a lot of bills to pay the poor little thing 🤪

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Or she was lying 🤷🏻‍♀️
If that is true, then she would have been in Ireland on March 13. I think the above statement is true because I don't think she would lie about his birthday. She lies about actual calendar dates, and she didn't think that people would discover the actual birth date itself. They left for Ireland the day prior to his birthday, which was on March 12, which is not the end of the month. Tiffany repeatedly lies, which makes her a liar.
---
I missed that one...I don't know how she keeps it all straight.
maybe by reading here on Tattle! We call her out, and she should straighten herself up, or continue to get called out. Remember the lie about the length of her relationship with Matt last year? Remember that it was only after people on this forum discovered how pre-recorded her videos really were that she decided to state that they were pre-recorded? Now, instead of stating they are pre-recorded, she has reverted to lying again about the dates.
'A leopard doesn't change its spots' is what someone here said.
---
The bullet journal, obv. Bullet journals - good for keeping all your lies straight!
Tiffany's version of a bullet journal: A Bull and Lie journal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If that is true, then she would have been in Ireland on March 13. I think the above statement is true because I don't think she would lie about his birthday. She lies about actual calendar dates, and she didn't think that people would discover the actual birth date itself. They left for Ireland the day prior to his birthday, which was on March 12, which is not the end of the month. Tiffany repeatedly lies, which makes her a liar.
---

maybe by reading here on Tattle! We call her out, and she should straighten herself up, or continue to get called out. Remember the lie about the length of her relationship with Matt last year? Remember that it was only after people on this forum discovered how pre-recorded her videos really were that she decided to state that they were pre-recorded? Now, instead of stating they are pre-recorded, she has reverted to lying again about the dates.
Is it not just as possible she says that on the video just to confuse...I mean why would we believe her. Sorry but I think it is all a farce and she needs more than one bullet journal to keep her make believe life dates and another for real life I don't know how someone lives like that. Matt's dad seems to be a detective and I would love to hear what he really thinks of her behaviors. As love to hear from "steve" too.!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it not just as possible she says that on the video just to confuse...I mean why would we believe her. Sorry but I think it is all a farce and she needs more than one bullet journal to keep her make believe life dates and another for real life I don't know how someone lives like that. Matt's dad seems to be a detective and I would love to hear what he really thinks of her behaviors. As love to hear from "steve" too.!!!
She could be caught out in that lie though by any of the family who might watch this video. So my guess that statement is true.

Or she was lying 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lying is her closest relative! They watch out for each other regularly!
---
I think it is entirely possible that his birthday was celebrated a bit later in the month. Don't know how most families operate but birthdays are most often not celebrated by the extended family exactly on the date but a date that works well so as many as possible can be there. No clue where some of that family may live or schedules. I can't read much into it other than mid to end of March. By now the scans call has happened and next trip booked. I hate to think how much footage she must shoot that take so much time for editing. Tiffany also said it was his 60th birthday and from all documented reports online he is 61. And I agree that Matt Ferris should run for those Irish hills but I am now starting to think he is not smart enough to.
Yes, not a smart boy at all! Doesn’t know a hill from a dale and is obviously water logged from sitting in the ditch!

• Haha
  • Heart

A super sleuth on YT had her flying to Ireland on Wednesday 8th March for Birthday celebrations weekend of 11th/12th March and also there are a number of sites (including his own Football club) that confirm his DOB as 13th March and he was 61 so 🤷‍♀️
---

What else is Tiffany a pathological liar about? hmmm maybe her l dunno *CANCER* maybe it was never as serious as she led everyone to believe, maybe she didn't have surgery to the extent she leads everyone to believe maybe her "Darling" is only interested in sex with men and their relationship is nothing more than a close friendship the list goes on and on and on with her often ridiculous lies!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Are there sections for planning timeslips? You know, reminders of which advent calendars doors should be opened, or handy calculators for working out how many days adrift of the real world you are?🤔
I think this is why she rarely films outside of the home other than the Hos pi tal because there could be things like dates on food or snow that will blow her cover. This is why she's constantly flustered trying to keep up with her lies and timeline 🙄
---
Simply gross
And yet she STILL cannot figure why the output of her front arse is so hectic 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t HA get to choose which perfume tube to carry in his manbag?

I guess that will fit nicely with the backless slippers and bullet journal she bought him though. Maybe she’ll buy him some pretty, flowery pajamas next.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly! Why else would anyone spend so much time blowing smoke up T's non-existent arse? And continue to do so despite knowing what a snakey person T is. It's beyond belief that someone could be so wilfully stupid.
'Blowing smoke up T's non existent arse!' I laughed way too much at that! Lol

• Haha
Jj
---

---

Tiffany's version of a bullet journal: A Bull and Lie journal.
"Tiffany repeatedly lies, which makes her a liar."......... But then you feel sorry for her because Matts auntie gave her a ring and Matt didn't?
---
Why doesn’t HA get to choose which perfume tube to carry in his manbag?

I guess that will fit nicely with the backless slippers and bullet journal she bought him though. Maybe she’ll buy him some pretty, flowery pajamas next.
Tiffany is the boss. Persuades him to start journaling because she does. Purchases slippers for him which he isnt keen on, but keeps them anyway. Part of the Tiffany show.
---
Thats not Matts dad. It looked nothing like him.

Last edited:
Yeesh. Darling is not on board with T's continuing obsession with organizing the kitchen cabinets. After she starts showing the crap oops I mean the *organizing crap* she ordered from Amazon he tells her, "I'd like to see how that works. I'm not sure it benefits us in any way." 🤣🤣🤣 Oh Matt you KNOW you're gonna soon be organizing those cabinets while wearing your forced smile. BTW I now realize what that non-cozy kitchen reminds me of ... a
cold sterile laboratory.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.