Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the comment that asked why she won't post up to date videos, she said I'm still recovering and she'd rather post these than nothing at all...:unsure: Makes no sense because what she's basically saying is she was more capable of filming in the hospital, right off a ventilator and hooked to a million wires than she is now at home almost 2 months after surgery...ok, so if this is the case then after these hospital videos it should jump straight to real time, she's not recording a thing from all this time being home? HA! It's astonishing what her fans will believe.
I assume we are seeing edited highlights (I use the words advisedly!), so she must have spent quite a bit of time with her phone in her hand, despite her being covered in wires and being constantly turned from side to side.

There is no logical reason why she could not at least post a written real time update about how she is getting on all these weeks later apart from of course she wants her tribe to be twitching for the next video. Telling people how she is now would negate the need for them to sit through the endless, tortuous footage for a nugget of info.

So utterly cynical, and they are all falling for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good Morning you lovely lot,
I've been loosely following Tiff's updates but found myself satisfied knowing she finally had the surgery and intrigued to hear the results from the medical team - these bits in between are as frustrating as ever (although more bearable than the boiled egg and gonk debacle)
As ever, thankful for this thread and level headedness 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"I would show you guys my tummy area, but right now the stitches and the wound, it doesn't look nice.
I show you guys a lot already, i'm sure none of you would actually want to see it anyway.
And if you do, go on google and look it up. I feel like i share a lot a lot".

Anyway, she goes home tomorrow, so probably the last hospital video...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New video up, if anyone would like to recap? 😁 Someone asked about the PE type she had done.

com.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tiffany lying in bed - hair looks ok (not perfect, but ok).

Tiffany walking with the doctor where people can see her
07-02-2023-215731.jpg

07-02-2023-215640.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New video up, if anyone would like to recap? 😁 Someone asked about the PE type she had done.

View attachment 1942872
I wish I could recap but I could not stomach it for long. She was walking up the stairs and said she is going home tomorrow. Then a lot of nothing, then BUM BUM and I had to stop.
---

Actually, that question is still there, as I just saw it just as previously posted. Here it is:
So she had a total pelvic exenteration as we have been predicting. Everything has been removed minus the bladder.

Reactions: 8
Actually, that question is still there, as I just saw it just as previously posted. Here it is:
Oh weird I saw it when it was posted, but when I go back it has gone 🤔
---

I wish I could recap but I could not stomach it for long. She was walking up the stairs and said she is going home tomorrow. Then a lot of nothing, then BUM BUM and I had to stop.
--
Oh god, she even writes it! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20230207-190743_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Although, clues as to whether or not she opted for the vaginal reconstruction might have been unknowingly given in tonight's video "Surgery Recovery (hospital) *cancer*". She mumbled that she doesn't want to spread her legs too much because of all the stitches there, which seems to imply that she is referring to stitches between her legs. Additionally, she never mentioned having to have stitches removed on one of her thighs, which is where the muscle for the reconstruction would have come from. Both of her legs look similarly mobile as she is walking, with no particular impediment to one leg and not the other.

Additionally, that she hasn't responded to that question could be because she doesn't want to say 'No, I haven't', which would likely prompt a flurry of comments inquiring about her future s*xual life. If she had opted for the vaginal reconstruction, it would not be difficult to reply simply 'Of course I have! It's just that I won't talk about it because it's really personal.'

My opinion is, therefore, that she has not had that reconstruction during this surgery. Another reason is that she has a lot to get used to as it is, and she might not have wanted another complication that wasn't really necessary. However, maybe she could opt for the reconstruction in a future separate surgery, when she will be fully recovered from her total pelvic exenteration.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't fault anyone lol. Turaj usually has a recap, haven't seen one from them lately!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Front bum will go down in history as one of the most idiotic physical descriptions ever given.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.