Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turaj checking in here. Thanks to those asking and noticing I was gone. Decided to take a bit of a break as I now have a close family member who is embarking on a cancer journey that will be challenging. As many of you know it is one thing to deal with our own health but also very stressful when it happens to close family. She is being seen at Mayo Clinic who are tops in the field so about all we can do. Have read here from time to time and have caught up with TT which is pretty easy to do given the pace. At some point soon she will have to discuss the actual outcome of the surgery and prognosis. For those following Jessica Krock Brian did an update last night and I know by now she too has the final path reports but he just said recovery is really tough. She is back home but back and forth to Mayo which I think is about 7-8 hours one way. I got a very sad vibe from him and he did say they will do a more extensive update soon. I am concerned the prognosis is not what they hoped for. I hope I am wrong. Just a feeling I got from Brian. I have found the posts about the comments on TT interesting and boy many are getting fed up with the games she plays.. Anyway hope everyone here is doing okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Turaj checking in here. Thanks to those asking and noticing I was gone. Decided to take a bit of a break as I now have a close family member who is embarking on a cancer journey that will be challenging. As many of you know it is one thing to deal with our own health but also very stressful when it happens to close family. She is being seen at Mayo Clinic who are tops in the field so about all we can do. Have read here from time to time and have caught up with TT which is pretty easy to do given the pace. At some point soon she will have to discuss the actual outcome of the surgery and prognosis. For those following Jessica Krock Brian did an update last night and I know by now she too has the final path reports but he just said recovery is really tough. She is back home but back and forth to Mayo which I think is about 7-8 hours one way. I got a very sad vibe from him and he did say they will do a more extensive update soon. I am concerned the prognosis is not what they hoped for. I hope I am wrong. Just a feeling I got from Brian. I have found the posts about the comments on TT interesting and boy many are getting fed up with the games she plays.. Anyway hope everyone here is doing okay!
Glad to see you Turaj, I'm very sorry about your family member :( I am glad the Mayo Clinic is there for her and trust she is in good hands.
It's so true about the stress of another person's health. We are currently awaiting lung scan results for my husband we get this week and I am stressing more than I would if it were me. That term scanxiety is very real.
I haven't watched the Krocks update yet, I keep hoping for the best for them and Jenny Apple, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tiffany thinks #20
---

I hope I’m not being too rude but most surgical patients this far along enjoy a shower and hair wash. In hospital it’s hard with drains and such but once home even with sutures can have shower. That hair ! It makes one feel better to be fresh and groomed. IT’s encouraged.
Am I out of line?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just incase you are still struggling. I have copied the update for you. Hoping Petrina will get over this bump in the road and that she will avoid having to be readmitted. I didn't realise she had a young child to look after too?! Petrina's made of tough stuff

💪
---
Thanks Saydee I hadn't seen the latest one I must need to turn on notification for her. Or something 🤔🙃

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched all of T's videos with Tiroy, but somewhere I think it was mentioned that Tiroy was also a vlogger himself and had his own youtube channel. I think it would be hard to say for sure in regards to being more 'natural' because its quite obvious that T highly edits her videos.
What I do see is a def big difference between Elodie & T. Elodie comes across as much more mature, but I don't know what the age gap is between them.
---

Just incase you are still struggling. I have copied the update for you. Hoping Petrina will get over this bump in the road and that she will avoid having to be readmitted. I didn't realise she had a young child to look after too?! Petrina's made of tough stuff

💪
---

Thankyou Daisy. I hope so, I really hope so.

I was wondering about you earlier today Daisy. I have seen you around, but noticed you have been quieter than usual. Is everything ok?
Hoping Suzeq and Turaj are ok too!
Definitely Elodie is the more mature one. Someone on here even mentioned that Elodie herself said somewhere that she hates it when Tiffany does the baby voice.
Happy to see Turaj's comment. I've also noticed Suzeq taking a break from tattle and there are others who used to post regularly and make interesting points, like Pankhurst, Stardust, Jackolantern.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't watched all of T's videos with Tiroy, but somewhere I think it was mentioned that Tiroy was also a vlogger himself and had his own youtube channel. I think it would be hard to say for sure in regards to being more 'natural' because its quite obvious that T highly edits her videos.
What I do see is a def big difference between Elodie & T. Elodie comes across as much more mature, but I don't know what the age gap is between them.
---

💪
---

Thankyou Daisy. I hope so, I really hope so.

I was wondering about you earlier today Daisy. I have seen you around, but noticed you have been quieter than usual. Is everything ok?
Hoping Suzeq and Turaj are ok too!
Thank you Saydee … you are so sweet 😘
I have looked often to see if Turaj and Suzeq have been back but sadly I don’t think they have.
Hopefully they are both just taking a holiday 🏝🏖🏝 before coming back for more mental torture at the hands of our girl and HA! 🤣
---

Tiffany thinks #20
---

I hope I’m not being too rude but most surgical patients this far along enjoy a shower and hair wash. In hospital it’s hard with drains and such but once home even with sutures can have shower. That hair ! It makes one feel better to be fresh and groomed. IT’s encouraged.
Am I out of line?
Absolutely not!
Eww she is so tacky and disgusting. Fancy having a pigsty in your head after major surgery just because you don’t want to brush your hair.
So many disturbing traits … probably even turns her knickers inside out to get a second wear !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’ve been pretty quiet on here lately. I feel like I’m in a state of shock at all of it. From the time Tiffany and Amma staged themselves leaving the hospital room for supposedly the last time, to the dramatic ambulance ride, and everything after, I feel in a state of shock lol I feel
like it’s all so crazy, that I can’t take my eyes off the videos. I have been reading through the comments and you all are doing a great job and making me laugh with your humor! Is everyone excited for Tuesday’s video? Lol Do you think we’ll get more prerecorded videos, or will she take us into real time? My guess is more prerecorded stuff, but I could be wrong! ❤😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Glad to see you Turaj, I'm very sorry about your family member :( I am glad the Mayo Clinic is there for her and trust she is in good hands.
It's so true about the stress of another person's health. We are currently awaiting lung scan results for my husband we get this week and I am stressing more than I would if it were me. That term scanxiety is very real.
I haven't watched the Krocks update yet, I keep hoping for the best for them and Jenny Apple, too.
@PuzzlesAndWine I never imagined scanxiety was possible, until I experienced it myself. It's an awful feeling waiting and getting results. Hoping its a good scan result for you both.

@Turaj Good to hear from you. Your absence has been mentioned a couple of times, you are part of the Tattle furniture :)
I'm sorry to read about your family member. Be sure to look after yourself too. We are of no use to anyone if we don't.

@BCrowl nice to see you back :)
Todays video? I predict more tears, lots of talk about needing to lay on her side and how difficult things are. I am sure we will be treated to a "say heylowwwwwwwwwww amma say Heylowwwwwwwwwwwwww Matt" and if we are really lucky we may even get a random loud HA from Matt!
---

Definitely Elodie is the more mature one. Someone on here even mentioned that Elodie herself said somewhere that she hates it when Tiffany does the baby voice.
Happy to see Turaj's comment. I've also noticed Suzeq taking a break from tattle and there are others who used to post regularly and make interesting points, like Pankhurst, Stardust, Jackolantern.
I don't think I have seen Jackolantern post since the whole drama erupted over on the bb thread. Ginny W is enthralled in a new website which as poached her away, pankhurst & stardust have been missing in action for a long while.
And I can't believe how long this threads been going! T used to get a new shiny thread every few days :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The worrying thing is that she has had weeks and weeks at home, I doubt she has been able to put her camera down, and she seems incapable of editing out all the tedious, repetitive, boring detail.
My prediction is weeks and weeks of it.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Fluffy is an adult, free to make her own choices. T didn't hold a gun to her head to force her to do anything. Even after being called out on the YT channel she continued to do so. Thought she was doing a good thing? Yeah, right. Please stop making excuses when adults do bad things. All of the dolts on her channel are making their own choices.
I don’t what to think about Fluffy maybe she is genuine and very naive ? Because she has made some progress if I can say so, she doesn’t want to block and delete tick tick tick she listens to good points made by others ( Tiffany has the results) and can change her point of view … Awakening/snapping out of denial is progressive she has set backs but she’s not back to the point where she deleted everything … So I don’t know if it’s hypocrisy or genuine naivety …
---

Here's some basic info about FISH test (in my line of work, I've heard of them used for certain types of breast cancer )
@Saydee maybe it’s to check if your husband would be a good candidate to receive some targeted immunotherapy ? That would be great news targeted immunotherapy is very promising !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t what to think about Fluffy maybe she is genuine and very naive ? Because she has made some progress if I can say so, she doesn’t want to block and delete tick tick tick she listens to good points made by others ( Tiffany has the results) and can change her point of view … Awakening/snapping out of denial is progressive she has set backs but she’s not back to the point where she deleted everything … So I don’t know if it’s hypocrisy or genuine naivety …
That's my take on her. She seems to be quite young (mentally) and about the same age as T, from the same area and so she very likely found it easy to form a close attachment to her and very likely put on a pedestal as not being able to do any wrong. Shedding those scales will be a long and painful process, and obviously she has had some setbacks. We just need to be there to hold her hand and guide her to the light 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Sorry I’ve been pretty quiet on here lately. I feel like I’m in a state of shock at all of it. From the time Tiffany and Amma staged themselves leaving the hospital room for supposedly the last time, to the dramatic ambulance ride, and everything after, I feel in a state of shock lol I feel
like it’s all so crazy, that I can’t take my eyes off the videos. I have been reading through the comments and you all are doing a great job and making me laugh with your humor! Is everyone excited for Tuesday’s video? Lol Do you think we’ll get more prerecorded videos, or will she take us into real time? My guess is more prerecorded stuff, but I could be wrong! ❤😅
Alas Tiffany herself answered a comment ( that she might have deleted since she deletes a lot a lot a lot all day long) and she said that we still have a few more prerecorded videos to watch HA 😅… Quite vague as usual so keep your expectations very low for today video …
---

VAGINA ALERT 🔊

Funnily I don't find this old Tiffany that annoying. She seems like a regular teenager or young person (she would have been in her early 20s here?). The Tiffany we know today is completely different, very obnoxious, baby voices and unnatural affectations. She is so sickeningly fake today. Maybe she really changed her personality because of HaHa. Maybe she puts this baby persona on for him (perhaps for the viewers too to gain extra sympathy). Maybe he indicated to her that he likes infantile women or he straight up told her he wants her to be his Little and she became it. Or maybe he did not need to tell her anything, maybe it was obvious from his behaviour.
Yes, or maybe she regressed mentally because of the cancer diagnosis ? Or a bit of everything …
I cannot imagine Matt and Tiffany knowing anything about fetishism or knowing what a « little » is, HA ! but maybe I am wrong 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.